(10-18-2019) i fell and hurt myself - Bonus content: amber flails her hamds on some arcade game

kiwifarms.net
My honest opinion? I think this whole "Hamber fall down, go boom" story is horseshit. No 600 pound blob takes a header down the steps, falls on their face, and goes "Tee hee hee, I was such a mess, like whaaaaaaaaat" and gets up as though nothing happened. The physics don't make sense -- that's a LOT of fucking force. More than one M600PL fatty has tripped and fallen, and it's not pretty. Six hundred pounds of weight falling and coming to a sudden stop is going to cause some damage, even if it's only ("only") scrapes, bruising and being sore as shit the next day.

I think that after reading the hundreds of comments here, on YT, and on Reddit about how one good fall will do her in, Stinky McMoonface decided to show those mean ol' hayders that LOOK! She fell down and was perfectly fine afterwards, boo boo! She even got right back up without help, so she's totally not one fall away from being bedbound! She's so bereft of ideas that she's making up stories to try to shut down the hayders' most common observations about her, and unlike washing her hair (which requires actual effort), making shit up about her falling down yet being A-OK afterwards is easy-breezy!

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
My honest opinion? I think this whole "Hamber fall down, go boom" story is horseshit. No 600 pound blob takes a header down the steps, falls on their face, and goes "Tee hee hee, I was such a mess, like whaaaaaaaaat" and gets up as though nothing happened. The physics don't make sense -- that's a LOT of fucking force. More than one M600PL fatty has tripped and fallen, and it's not pretty. Six hundred pounds of weight falling and coming to a sudden stop is going to cause some damage, even if it's only ("only") scrapes, bruising and being sore as shit the next day.

I think that after reading the hundreds of comments here, on YT, and on Reddit about how one good fall will do her in, Stinky McMoonface decided to show those mean ol' hayders that LOOK! She fell down and was perfectly fine afterwards, boo boo! She even got right back up without help, so she's totally not one fall away from being bedbound! She's so bereft of ideas that she's making up stories to try to shut down the hayders' most common observations about her, and unlike washing her hair (which requires actual effort), making shit up about her falling down yet being A-OK afterwards is easy-breezy!
That does make sense.
If she's fallen before and needed Dusty's help to get up-100lbs ago- she would have definitely needed help getting up this time.

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I got the impression that she fell up the stairs and didn't really sprawl out like we are picturing (with glee). Shin, toe, and hand (and ribs?) on the same side makes me think she did a sideways stumble on the steps after misjudging and having one foot slip on that top one. So the lower part of her body slipped downward, and just her upper body hit the flat concrete. This would make it easier for her to right herself since she wasnt flat on the ground. PL: I am very experienced at falling up stairs.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net

100% truth. Despite how incredibly dumb and simple a creature she is, Amber lives in a very small world held together by a surprisingly complicated web of lies. Mostly lies that come back around to let her delusions stay firmly in place.

She puts so much effort into pretending she's normal, that everything is fine, that oh she falls down just like every other normal human and gets right back up just fine! Just like she pretends that the meals she shows us are even half of what she REALLY eats in a day, that she's physically capable of having hot nasty gay whale sex 3 times a day! or that OF COURSE she can wipe her own ass and take showers just like any normal human!

Because Amber has no control of her life, no self control, nothing. And that combines real good with her controlling narc personality. So the lies, she CAN control that. She can lie about all the problems and pretend its the truth, so she's in control and everything is fine don't worry about not having any feeling in your feet its fine and normal and hey the weight is going to magically go away soon enough anyhow right? Everything is under control.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
That does make sense.
If she's fallen before and needed Dusty's help to get up-100lbs ago- she would have definitely needed help getting up this time.
I disagree. She fell on the patio area which is elevated. That's where she sits and and has deep thoughts about birds walking.

She'd just have to roll over on her backfat and get her laygs to the edge and she could stand. It's different from when she slipped on her baby soft flippers and became an immovable puddle of fat on the floor, and Becky wanted to call an ambulance to hoist her back up.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
I just can't get over how huge those bites are that she shovels in that mouth. Good grief.

In the above vid with her eating.
I actually wonder that about the death fats... they always seem to take huge bites. I wonder if they have always taken huge bites like that so they need more food to be satisfied in terms of taste and time, or if it's a consequence of having a voracious appetite.... she has to take huge bites to satisfy the binge monster.

hamburgerlardraid

spinnage sodiums
kiwifarms.net
I actually wonder that about the death fats... they always seem to take huge bites. I wonder if they have always taken huge bites like that so they need more food to be satisfied in terms of taste and time, or if it's a consequence of having a voracious appetite.... she has to take huge bites to satisfy the binge monster.
"Well if you eat faster, you, like, get more"

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Someone asked her about the big bites on askfm about a year ago, recommending she take smaller bites to feel more satisfied. (There's a screenshot somewhere in the social media thread that I cannot be bothered to find rn) Her answer? "I like big bites."

Sushinope

kiwifarms.net
Think some of it is a learned habit from mindlessly eating, be kinda like drinking where an alcoholic might like chug down a fine wine for a buzz while normally you'd sip wine to taste the flavors. She has an addiction to food, she doesn't care if the food tastes good she just wants the feeling of being full and whatever dopamines fire off in that peanut brain of hers. Like the best chef in the world could make her the best chili and she'd take her chili it cooks quicker and she can eat the whole pot. She also eats a ton of food at a time , people are more likely to take bigger bites with bigger plates of food according to this study https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0031938414005599

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked her about the big bites on askfm about a year ago, recommending she take smaller bites to feel more satisfied. (There's a screenshot somewhere in the social media thread that I cannot be bothered to find rn) Her answer? "I like big bites."
See, I just don't get that. If I'm eating something that tastes amazing I generally try to take smaller bites and savor. I don't think I'm a particularly slow eater, but I can't imagine taking those kinds of bites. I was at a wedding recently and there were these two-bite sized beef wellingtons being served. You know, appetizers that aren't meant to be eaten in one bite. I saw this kid, normal sized kid, tweenish looking. He took one of those and just stuffed it whole into his mouth. Bless his heart, he almost choked and vomited it back up.

She must have conditioned herself from a very early age to take such large bites. It's not like she chews it thoroughly. Aside from it not helping her elbee sichyashun, it's also poor manners and fucking disgusting.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino