(10-18-2019) i fell and hurt myself - Bonus content: amber flails her hamds on some arcade game

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
See, I just don't get that. If I'm eating something that tastes amazing I generally try to take smaller bites and savor. I don't think I'm a particularly slow eater, but I can't imagine taking those kinds of bites. I was at a wedding recently and there were these two-bite sized beef wellingtons being served. You know, appetizers that aren't meant to be eaten in one bite. I saw this kid, normal sized kid, tweenish looking. He took one of those and just stuffed it whole into his mouth. Bless his heart, he almost choked and vomited it back up.

She must have conditioned herself from a very early age to take such large bites. It's not like she chews it thoroughly. Aside from it not helping her elbee sichyashun, it's also poor manners and fucking disgusting.
Maybe the methparents didn't bother to divvy up the bag of $1 McDonald's hamburgers accordingly. Big brother would be able to eat more, maybe even a dickhead about it-
"I get 3 cos I'm bigger here's one."
Unless of course Albert scarfed them down in order to get her fix. Scrambling back to the bag to snake an extra one or two out and hoover them so nobody gets suspicious at how long she's been gone.
She strikes me as being the type to be a secret eater.

It's like a hungry dog. Inhale it all without even tasting it and hope for more, and bet your ass it'll even pull the steaks off the counter.

gorl on a mission

skinny lesbian icon
kiwifarms.net
"Well if you eat faster, you, like, get more"
rate me autistic but i'd go as far as to say it's a "disordered" habit; AL has no binge eating disorder, but she certainly has a food addiction, which is an eating disorder in itself. it's the polar opposite to how the majority of anorexics take teeny tiny little bites; they'll cut food up into little pieces, chew slowly, wait periods of time between bites because they're terrified of eating and losing control. it's the same for AL except entirely in reverse; she shovels it in like a fucking pig so that she can eat as much as humanely possible in the shortest period of time. she has to remain in control over that, taking smaller bites for her would be like proposing an anorexic take bigger ones. it's simply impossible to them to change easily.

edit: made an oopsie.

hamburgerlardraid

if the jaw is a poppin', don't come a knockin'
kiwifarms.net
rate me autistic but i'd go as far as to say it's a "disordered" habit; AL has no binge eating disorder, but she certainly has a food addiction, which is an eating disorder in itself. it's the polar opposite to how the majority of anorexics take teeny tiny little bites; they'll cut food up into little pieces, chew slowly, wait periods of time between bites because they're terrified of eating and losing control. it's the same for AL except entirely in reverse; she shovels it in like a fucking pig so that she can eat as much as humanely possible in the shortest period of time. she has to remain in control over that, taking smaller bites for her would be like proposing an anorexic take bigger ones. it's simply impossible to them to change easily.

edit: made an oopsie.
Don't forget that our gorl has fucked her metabolism so severely and stretched her stomach out into oblivion that she has to shovel incredibly calorically dense foods at breakneck speeds just to feel any semblance of satiety.

gorl on a mission

skinny lesbian icon
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that our gorl has fucked her metabolism so severely and stretched her stomach out into oblivion that she has to shovel incredibly calorically dense foods at breakneck speeds just to feel any semblance of satiety.
honestly with AL i think the problem is her Mentalz, our gorl takes a truckload of food to feel physically satiated at this point but mental hunger is a very, very real thing. since she latches onto food as a coping mechanism for literally every emotion, she very likely never feels mentally satisfied when finished with a meal, even if her body is full; that's why she "binges". she will never make a step of progress in the right direction until she finds another way to deal with her emotions and finds hobbies that bring her mental satisfaction other than eating :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

hamburgerlardraid

if the jaw is a poppin', don't come a knockin'
kiwifarms.net
honestly with AL i think the problem is her Mentalz, our gorl takes a truckload of food to feel physically satiated at this point but mental hunger is a very, very real thing. since she latches onto food as a coping mechanism for literally every emotion, she very likely never feels mentally satisfied when finished with a meal, even if her body is full; that's why she "binges". she will never make a step of progress in the right direction until she finds another way to deal with her emotions and finds hobbies that bring her mental satisfaction other than eating :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
You hit the nail right on the head. Too bad our gorl can never read this without thinking you are a haydur. That alone just dug her grave for her, she just has to lay in it now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino