10/19/2019 - Transwars - Tom is lonely :(

ClaudeSpeed

Sneaky jewish troll
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, why this tranny is still allowed to even *talk*? I seriously feel bad for his neighbours (if she he has any).

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
Why does he have his own board? This shit could easily be contained in a thread
Because on paper the brain dead, dumpster diving, pedophiliac, dog fucking, trans, conspiracy nut is perfect.

Sometimes he has the energy to live up to that potential most recently this September where he managed to exhaust the sympathy of Tucson police department after being swatted.

• Disagree
Reactions: Damn Near

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
He used to be more active, like ADF used to be.
Maybe troons are like quasars and go through active phases and passive phases.

I wonder what would happen if you downgraded one from board status to thread status by merging all the board threads into one? Would that trigger a new active phase?

The mad scientist in me thinks it's worth a try, but the computer nerd in me thinks merging all those threads in XenForo's probably crappy admin/mod mode would take ages.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe troons are like quasars and go through active phases and passive phases.

I wonder what would happen if you downgraded one from board status to thread status by merging all the board threads into one? Would that trigger a new active phase?

The mad scientist in me thinks it's worth a try, but the computer nerd in me thinks merging all those threads in XenForo's probably crappy admin/mod mode would take ages.
Unmerging them isn't possible after that, though. I remember nool really wrecked a couple threads once by accidentally merging them.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Merging makes you lose a lot of context. This forum should persist for decades after Tom sheds his mortal coil.

Reactions: Sappy
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino