10/25/2019 - The trans agenda and why basic questions about being LGBTQ aren't bigoted. - Tom flirts with cojunt thought processes before deciding it's not for him

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Microsoft has developed an app called Seeing AI by which users can point their phones at almost anything, including people, and receive a vocal announcement of what it is. Data scientists said, "We learned we can't anticipate how the app will be used" after finding out that some owners are using age and gender detection on customers.

Tom: walks into store wearing his ratty tam and a flirty skirt, thinking he looks just like a cute little girl.
Owners phone: "65. Male."

Captain Chromosome

kiwifarms.net
"We're raising our son Oscar in a non-binary way so he doesn't figure out 'what's for boys or girls', but 'what's for Oscar'"
Strange how this shit only flies once bullying and mockery is suppressed.

Kid gets bullied a few decades ago for being a faggot, kid usually stops and returns to normal.
Kid gets bullied today, he gains sponsorship from the SPLC and the bullies get sent to prison for hate speech.

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
Finally pseudo intellectual original idea tom is back with his half baked notions, half off, for a half bakers dozen.

0:00 Tom completes the soundcheck and begins fetching his "fans"

0:45 We are introduced to the topic of today's video namely the social contract of being part of the queer community

1:30 Tom struggles to put a name to the community "someones always triggered about something,
Its a big issue"

3:00 Tom makes statements that amount to SJW heresy namely that trying to keep up with a jargon is a pain in the ass and it's ridiculous to get angry with people who don't use your chosen terminology. As well as stating that the people who have moved gay rights forward the most tend to be the calmest.

3:45 "Nobody has to learn anything new" Thank goodness Tom you were almost out of the running
"This is what I am and if that bothers you" It does Tom, Deeply
"I don't want to fight with you over it, when did my body become a concern of yours"
When you were voted mostly likely to become patient zero Tom

4:10 "If you met a gender non-conforming person you have two choices" tom briefly acknowledges chat"You have two choices you can either, accept them as they are, or be an asshole, or leave quietly, don't fight with them about blah blah blah"

Tom can't count confirmed

4:45 Tom realizes he has company vows to get to what he wants to read. Tom if we want to read the news we would read the news neither your fans or "your fans" are here for the sound of your voice. Thankfully he is going to read his own manifesto.

5:10 Tom "The one controversy over the Always package has just now today calmed down a bit"

If you don't know what the controversy about the package is don't worry neither do I because Tom is about to totally forget he said any thing about it.

Tom continues "there's a case down in Dallas where a pediatrician mom who according to somebody who knows her had a husband who really wasn't much more than a sperm donor to her kids. Who are twins and one of them is transgender. Now as a pediatrician she's like responsible uh and like and uh you know appropriate uh standards of care for her transgender child and the father is insisting that she is forcing him to be that way Shes not."

6:00 Tom "And there was a ruling in favor of the mother and then the governor stepped in because the father has been violating the gag order and dummying up to all the conservative Anti-LGBT groups and the governor who pushed on the CPS who filed the papers in another court and that ruled that the father has to have shared maintenance but the father was never really much of a factor in this women's life anyway and its nuts and naturally its the kids who are like gonna suffer"

Thank god Tom and his shamanistic far sight is here to tell us how the world is and save us from having to go back to the dark ages of using logic and reason to figure things out.
6:38 Tom "so here's what I wrote this morning I see so much talk about the trans movement and trans agenda I would to share what has appeared to me to be in my ten years of involvement with the community"

You know Tom I've often thought you could benefit from a script thanks for proving me right. Also ten years in the trans community is that what you call dressing like the wicked witch of the west, smoking pot, and huffing rock shavings?

6:50 At this point Tom begins to raise his voice until he is full on shouting "we are autonomous citizens of this world are bodies are own to groom (Like you would know anything about grooming Tom) and dress as we please those of us who wish to modify their bodies for any reason should not be impeded by anything but there finances and general health."

Wow Tom ablest and classiest much, money is just a social construct meant to keep POC down you racist.

7:06 Tom still shouting "We should not be a target for violence just for not being cisgender and heterosexual we affirm and endorse all the points in the UN universal declaration of human rights and demand those rights for same sex attracted and gender variant people everywhere." For one blessed moment Tom quiets down "I may or may not read it to you now it depends on how I feel."

7:30 Tom is back to his old level of volume "We demand an end to genocidal attacks on our dignity and our person that are emanating from the Vatican and being disseminated from evangelical dominionists churches everywhere. We seek passage into the the united state of the equality act of the clear edition of protection for sexual orientation and gender identity added to all anti-discrimination law nationwide."

Meanwhile at the Vatican "and I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for the meddling pervert and his dog"

"we seek a ban on the trans panic events, conversion therapy and intersex genital modification of minors. If an intersex person wants to do something when there old enough to make an informed decision fine, but surgery on infants and toddlers needs to be banned we demand equal protections under the law that are enjoyed by cisgender and heterosexual people end unfair exclusion from employment housing and healthcare due to sexual orientation or gender identity."

Remember if you disagree with Tom you need to shut up that sounds more like Adolph Hitler than John Lennon

"Same sex attracted and gender variant people have existed in every culture since the beginning of time this is not some new cultural contagion what you are seeing is the result of doctors telling their parents to let their kids express themselves however they want to and stop forcing themselves to be straight."

I agree every child regardless of birth gender deserves to dress up as batman

"The results have been astounding we are now witnessing the first generation of happy trans kids and reasonable well adjusted trans adults(40% REEE) in the history of western civilization We will not give that up for a bunch of misinformed misdirected malignant moronic religious fanatics whose leaders regularly get busted for sexual impropriety of their own they will need to kill me and most of my friends and followers before that will happen a lot of my friends have thousands of friends and even more followers and that's uh my uh transgender manifesto"
0/10 would not recommend
9:30 Tom clearly upset "Well look send it Chimpburgers you sadomasochistic voyeuristic douche-tard"

Don't voyeur shame us Tom, also really douche-tard that's the best you could come up with you brain-dead hippie garbage

9:40 Tom tells some one in chat to say hi to Chimpburgers and says that the farms are done disturbing him, and that its probably not really Chimpburgers any way just some idiot he plans to busk tonight as if that's something new

10:06 Tom begins getting stoned its all down hill from here "People tell me like these fucking troll tell me I'm ugly and have no talent and all this happy shit and other people are embarrassing the fuck out of me telling me how beautiful I am and how wonderful the things I tell em are and" whistling noises "bye you're gone"

10:25 "any way to focus back on what I was doing I don't think I really need to uh yeah hes wishing to trigger me" as if he didn't succeed "and its just not gonna happen fuck these people there just useless sacks of animated shit" Pot meet Kettle

10:50 Tom begins reading something by some one else and tries to take credit for his ideas I always find that sorta thing boring as shit.

14:30 Tom receives a call the caller Immediately hangs up on getting an answer proceeds to sperg about can't we all just all get along bullshits about pronouns Tom thinks its unreasonable to use xir

18:00 Toms happy Yaniv lost Tom proceeds to read more news

30:00 After solid fifteen minutes of being the worlds worst newscaster Tom needs a drink of water

31:00 Tom complains about a headache must have been thinking too hard he checks his facebook all quite there

33:00 Tom shares boomer memes

35:00 Tom hears beeping sperging in chat about Beatrix Potter

37:00 Tom reads an opinion piece about letting your child wear girls clothing blames society for his family falls apart starts sharing his transgender fan-fics

45:00 Tom has made a new friend I imagine there's quite a bit of turn over for that position Tom "I met a papa bear I got a lotta mama bear friends but today I met a papa bear I even sent them a friends request which is unusual "

46:45 More boomer memes, More woke quotes I'm bored as shit

49:30 Tom is upset about Ted cruz Tom is upset that somewhere is outlawing puberty blockers for children

52:30 Tom "and the doctor is going to advise you let them make there own decisions about there going to groom themselves and what games there going to play and don't discourage or encourage anything"

And complete ritual

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
"We're raising our son Oscar in a non-binary way so he doesn't figure out 'what's for boys or girls', but 'what's for Oscar'"

Kid gets bullied a few decades ago for being a faggot, kid usually stops and returns to normal.
Kid gets bullied today, he gains sponsorship from the SPLC and the bullies get sent to prison for hate speech.
Remember, when it comes to bullying:
Early, and Often.
1572196698701.png

Reactions: Captain Chromosome

Xarpho

Not an Elf Thot in Sight!
kiwifarms.net
Except when that kid is white (or close enough to white for the media to call it that) and straight. Then when he inevitably snap and shoots up the school, the bullies that conveniently missed school that day become the brave heroes!

• Agree

Troonos

Splame Durnal
kiwifarms.net

I said the same thing a couple of months ago and got negative reacts. You're absolutely right. The death of bullying is responsible for all of this bullshit. The anti-bullying movement has been an abject disaster.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino