10/26/2020 Why Do People Say That I Said Or Wrote Things I Didn't Say Or Write? -

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
I honestly don't know why anyone would lie about terrible Tom. Especially since simply reciting known facts and anecdotes are enough to intrigue or revile the recipient.
Tom the turtle seems to be getting slow in his old age. Or he's not manic yet.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
They didn't Tom is a fake and obviously angered real transsexuals in a Facebook group. Tom has a way of doing that. most of the trans females i have talked to say tom is gross and offensive. Most block him right off the bat for his gross male views. and his off the wall concept that he can try redefine transsexualism and trans to fit his agenda and whimsical delusion.

Tom is a gross old man with no sense or intelligence.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
Tom, you do say and write the shit we say you do. We have the records to prove it, and in the extremely rare instance where we don't have it, AMB does. For example, we do have records of you defending your pedophilia.... and hating gamers for some reason.
tl;dr that's some pretty ridiculous word salad to try and justify your cyber terrorism against me. . Pedophilia is defined as an obsessive attraction to pre-pubescent children. sabrina was no child at the time, it was not rape, she was not harmed in any way, nothing like it has happened since or is likely to. You're just frustrated because you can't get me to break down and beg for forgiveness like the other cows you've broken. it's not going to happen because you are insane and i'm not.

you are a millennial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth and self loathing pervert in denial projecting on innocent people for the self esteem boost you get from the schadenfreude rush you get every time you get a cow upset. you were a neglected child raised on video games and educated with lies delivered to you over your digital appliance. Your whole life revolves around video gaming and hating on people you find on the internet. You sir are the Dunning-Krueger victim here. get a real live , loser.

i don't eat McDonald's food when it's fresh. Why would i eat it from the trash? Thing of it is, since i'm not an ass fucking faggot, the muslims don't have a problem with me being transgender. I have invitations from Palestinian Muslims and it's not because they want to lure me there and toss me off a roof.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Old Tom has been raging at me over at AMB about the story "The destruction of Lady the Dobie"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzztomlady.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzztomlady2.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzztomlady3.jpg
zzzzzzzzzzzzztomlady4.jpg

Seems tom forgot he did not read it and made a video sperging about it.

Tom, you do say and write the shit we say you do. We have the records to prove it, and in the extremely rare instance where we don't have it, AMB does. For example, we do have records of you defending your pedophilia.... and hating gamers for some reason.
"If you've been fed a whole mess of bullshit about somebody that you believe..." Given that fact that your stories of abuse are one of the few things that you manage to remain consistent on, I doubt it's bullshit. As for the source, you fed it to us, Tom. YOU are the source. You are the one who pointed at yourself and screamed "This guy is a predator!" All we do is pass on the message.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
"If you've been fed a whole mess of bullshit about somebody that you believe..." Given that fact that your stories of abuse are one of the few things that you manage to remain consistent on, I doubt it's bullshit. As for the source, you fed it to us, Tom. YOU are the source. You are the one who pointed at yourself and screamed "This guy is a predator!" All we do is pass on the message.
It feels like he forgets the point he was making as he does it. He denies being a pedo, then he’ll try to set the record straight and in so doing, go into detail about how the child he fucked was definitely a child, was definitely being exploited and he was definitely attracted to her. I don’t know if it’s dementia or if child-rape makes him so horny that he can’t think straight, but he never spots the pattern. If he shows up on this thread, I guarantee we’ll see the same pattern.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
lmao Tom is senile because he's old and his brain is fried because of the drugs and the parasites and infections from the dumpster food and the hot Tuscon sun broiling his brain

Everything we've quoted you as saying is, well.... a quote direct from the shriveled disgusting horse's mouth
I have to imagine that being stoned retarded and having dimentia is a blessing when you're as awful and shitty as Tom is. He doesn't even have to perform any mental gymnastics regarding his terrible acts. He simply doesn't remember them until a couple sludge coated neurons in the back of his brain fire just long enough to explain how some deplorable act he committed never happened by detailing exactly how he performed the act. Then they go silent once again.