10/4/2020 - Some calls and some deep rice cooking -

Postal_Rat

Working on my hell and forth
You know hypothetically if Tom was right and he doesn't have COPD and it really was severe upper respiratory allergies you think he would be trying to keep his hovel clean, because frankly the dust, vermin shit and hippie gunk is really the only thing he could possibly be allergic to. I mean really he has this problem year round, lives in the desert and doesn't have any pets. I mean really what else could he possibly be allergic to.

I suppose what I'm saying is even if Toms lungs were actually in good shape as he claims you know in spite of the fact that he has an audible wheeze and coughs like an elderly coal miner he would still be absolutely retarded

Maltninja

Lemons
it's nice the crime storyline is back. Trainloads of contraband are being shipped through Tuscon, and only one man knows the truth. Tom will detect. Tom will confront. Tom will killconfront. Tom will kill.

EDIT: this is perfect.

b95.png

Last edited:
This is the second video in a row where he's playing detective and harassing innocent restaurant employees. This whole thing about the League of Internet Evil having a dinner party - is this just some crazy ass idea Tom came up with on his own, AMB trolling him or both?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
This is the second video in a row where he's playing detective and harassing innocent restaurant employees. This whole thing about the League of Internet Evil having a dinner party - is this just some crazy ass idea Tom came up with on his own, AMB trolling him or both?
Deep Rice is a part of the AMB trolling it is a rice place in the tommy tooter game.

I loved how that first restaurant owner almost LOLd out loud when he told Tom he needs to contact police if the wants to chase organized crime.

Also, holy shit is Tommy just fucking dumb and sucks at dealing with people.

Don’t call me sir, I’m a transgender female!”

Because clearly making demands and policing how the person, you’re asking a huge favor from, speaks is a great fucking idea! Especially like a minute into the conversation.

Also: Imagine calling local businesses and asking for their help to “take down an organized crime syndicate” like an autistic, boomer fucking Hardy boy.

What the fuck is “deep rice cooking?”

I think you’re confused. And whoever wrote that.

Pretty sure it’s supposed to say “deep
rice cocking” and probably refers to Tom trying to molest some Asian kid/dog. Maybe a Shi-Tzu?

Last edited: