10/4 - Chris says Magi-Chan wrote Hawaii trip tweet for monetary gain - and thinks Dark Idea Guy is plotting to invade from Alcatraz

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got a reply.. He claims Magi-Chan made the post in an effort to drum up money for him to prepare for some future mishap.

He's not going to Hawaii.
So he admits it's a money trap. Why am I not surprised? Chris is still a literal money-grubbing douchebag. It's a whole lot of BS. He doesn't want to work for his money through Sonichu. Instead, he wants to beg and lie. theories confirmed.
The showers of Alcatraz into his shower?

So a bunch of inmates warp into his shower while they're both showering.

This sounds like a rape fantasy. Can we even be sure this is him?
With all this autogynephilic bisexual BS, I wouldn't doubt he fantasizes about being raped by "villains" who "forced" him to have phone sex.

zap2theextreme

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 558816
View attachment 558815
View attachment 558817

Dark Idea Guy? This is the same shit Wise was pulling the second time around.. Name dropping himself as Idea Guy to Chris.

I smell fuckery.
Oh without a doubt someone has been fucking with him for weeks now. He's dropping very specific names that he wouldn't come up with and selling troll memes like fanta cans and snorlax dolls. Ultimately you can lead a horse to water but you can make him drink.

God Emperor Rich Evans

Intellectual Sphincter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 558816
View attachment 558815
View attachment 558817

Dark Idea Guy? This is the same shit Wise was pulling the second time around.. Name dropping himself as Idea Guy to Chris.

I smell fuckery.
Shadow Elijah? Dark Idea Guy?

Does this mean there is currently a "Light" Idea Guy?

I could see that kind of loophole being used, Chris seems vulnerable to it. "Yeah, well, Idea Guy split into Light Idea Guy and Dark Idea Guy, and now you're only dealing with Light Idea Guy, I swear."

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
It smells of Joshua Wise all over again. I wouldn't be shocked.
Why wouldn't they? Law enforcement is unlikely to ever get involved. What were the consequences, doxxing and a scolding from mommy? I'll happily expose my personal info and make mother cross with me in exchange for six grand. I think the only way to keep Chris from being scammed like this again is for Barb to be made aware that someone is pilfering money she has dibs on.

Also, I had doubts that Chris was legit schitzo, just dumb and gullible enough to believe whatever is convenient and feels good. Now, shit. What does it say when him being manipulated into these beliefs paints a rosier picture of his mental health than being legit schizophrenic?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino