kiwifarms.net
This will work about as well as his Kengle modded forum

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: GS 281
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
I think it is funny that tom is moving further into this direction. Tom has no clue how to deal with crypto, and in his experience dealing with crypto in the past, he managed to lose his wallet.

Back a few years ago, Null would poke his head in on tooter streams. They were a lot more fun back then. Now they've gotten sad. He truly is a shell of his former self and its gotten hard for even me to keep up with the guy. Null would poke his head in on the streams and sometimes tom would challenge him to call in. The chemistry between Null and tom is gold. I don't know what it is about Null and Tom, but they go well together. Null gets him nice and riled just by talking to tom like a normal human. No baiting required.

Anyways, Null offered tom $5 to play his recorder for him. Tom played like hot cross buns or some shit and Null slid tom $5 into a bitcoin wallet. Asked about it later, Tom said he lost the login for it or some shit.

So now he is gonna do this. I will tell you what will likely happen. Tom will do this shit with brave and d.tube or whatever, then whoever is messing with him rn, because someone seems to be tooling with him, will pull a "LOL I STOLE YOUR BTC OLD MAN" play to try to get him to go to war with them. Tom will rage for half a day, if that, then realize he didn't even know how to turn meme money into real money and move on with life.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I think it is funny that tom is moving further into this direction. Tom has no clue how to deal with crypto, and in his experience dealing with crypto in the past, he managed to lose his wallet.

Back a few years ago, Null would poke his head in on tooter streams. They were a lot more fun back then. Now they've gotten sad. He truly is a shell of his former self and its gotten hard for even me to keep up with the guy. Null would poke his head in on the streams and sometimes tom would challenge him to call in. The chemistry between Null and tom is gold. I don't know what it is about Null and Tom, but they go well together. Null gets him nice and riled just by talking to tom like a normal human. No baiting required.

Anyways, Null offered tom $5 to play his recorder for him. Tom played like hot cross buns or some shit and Null slid tom $5 into a bitcoin wallet. Asked about it later, Tom said he lost the login for it or some shit.

So now he is gonna do this. I will tell you what will likely happen. Tom will do this shit with brave and d.tube or whatever, then whoever is messing with him rn, because someone seems to be tooling with him, will pull a "LOL I STOLE YOUR BTC OLD MAN" play to try to get him to go to war with them. Tom will rage for half a day, if that, then realize he didn't even know how to turn meme money into real money and move on with life.
You're right, but the fact of the matter is that Brave is a bullshit half-baked platform that doesn't actually have any sites or users and thus no way for people to actually make crypto off of it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino