10/8/2019 - 10/9/2019 For a Few Dollars More, Today's News & One Way Wacky Wednesday - Tom shits out multiple livestreams because hes a bored old man

johnny5150

F.T.F.O.M.F.
kiwifarms.net
"I don't a fuck about money"- tommy tooter-

-The same person who don't give a fuck about money yet has an patreon( with no members) and bitches about not having money for weed.

-The person who don't give a fuck about money is begging his autistic "fans" for money.

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If these threats and harassment continue I will have no other recourse than to file for a TRO against Tommy Tooter, Real Things Artisans Co-op, the City of Tucson, the TPD and the Arizona Counter-Terrorism Unit.
Just go citizen's arrest him.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Just go citizen's arrest him.

I was in Arizona early this summer. God it is hot there. It is so hot and dry, my top lip felt completely dried out all the time. I kept licking my lips when I was at the Hoover Dam. I can only imagine what it is like down in south Arizona by the border.

Just imagine what he must smell like when he gets home from busking out on the street. He's got a gut full of Del Taco garbage and a loose sphincter so he's likely shitting his pants, and its just sloshing around there as hes sharting into a lake of fromunda cheese. Then the sun is beating down and that dry heat is just warming up his shit-sweat stew in his pants like a diaper in pamperchu's microwave. then hes been smoking gross ass ditch weed, And from what he's said before, he likes to take his pants off when he gets home, so hes just letting all that slop hit the floor before he waddles his fat, wrinkled, shit-caked ass over to the computer so he can satiate his unquenchable thirst for underage sex, as he searches once again for "cute young girls" and basically re-creates nick bate's classic shit wank, but this time its from him unfurling the knot of his wrinkled saggy scrotum that was sitting in his scat soup, so hes got shart leavings and fermented ball sweat flying all over as he pretends to be an 8 yr old being molested by a man.

These are real things that happen in that man's apartment and he has children living around him. Why does society allow this to happen?

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is way back from yonder Tom Times and I'm fairly certain(?) there was a clip of it; while Tom was still allowed at The Hut there was one night where a live band was up on stage and Tommy, being the disillusioned crapsack that he is, totally thinks the band needs some backup so he waddles on up next to the stage and starts playing 'along' on his sax. The band, a group of skilled musicians, remedy this by playing louder so as to drown him out.
...Or not. My memory is hazy about this.

Tom is, however, terrified of other buskers. Why do you think Tom makes it a habit of going out during the daytime instead of when it's cooler at night? It's to avoid the other buskers who bully him. It's not their fault, really. He's a leech. He'll set up close enough to some actual talented people and try to get their scraps, ruining their music in the process while he sharts out random noises. We've even got the clips where the big black man scares him away.

If Tom wasn't so shit with his money and a general sack of shit he'd been living in a house right now instead of crack den.

• Agree
Reactions: Suzuki Beane

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
We've even got the clips where the big black man scares him away.
If that's the kind of shit that has ended up caught on video and on the Internet, I'd imagine worse shit has happened where they just kicked his ass. He probably has good cause to be terrified of buskers, just as they have good cause to hate this worthless bastard's guts.

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Just imagine what he must smell like when he gets home from busking out on the street. He's got a gut full of Del Taco garbage and a loose sphincter so he's likely shitting his pants, and its just sloshing around there as hes sharting into a lake of fromunda cheese. Then the sun is beating down and that dry heat is just warming up his shit-sweat stew in his pants like a diaper in pamperchu's microwave. then hes been smoking gross ass ditch weed, And from what he's said before, he likes to take his pants off when he gets home, so hes just letting all that slop hit the floor before he waddles his fat, wrinkled, shit-caked ass over to the computer so he can satiate his unquenchable thirst for underage sex, as he searches once again for "cute young girls" and basically re-creates nick bate's classic shit wank, but this time its from him unfurling the knot of his wrinkled saggy scrotum that was sitting in his scat soup, so hes got shart leavings and fermented ball sweat flying all over as he pretends to be an 8 yr old being molested by a man.
Haven't cummed this hard in years, thanks man

• Horrifying
Reactions: Digital Thunder
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino