FIGGIN [10 Aug 19] Phil indulges in bizarre torture fantasy - "Enhanced interrogation tactics" involving "soymilk waterboarding"

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when you overdo the mental health treatment and he imagines he is a pseudo commando and starts jerking off to fantasies of ideated violence.
Call the FBI!
Pseudo commando is a thing:
The pseudocommando is a type of mass murderer who kills in public during the daytime, plans his offense well in advance, and comes prepared with a powerful arsenal of weapons. He has no escape planned and expects to be killed during the incident. Research suggests that the pseudocommando is driven by strong feelings of anger and resentment, flowing from beliefs about being persecuted or grossly mistreated.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Positron

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when you overdo the mental health treatment and he imagines he is a pseudo commando and starts jerking off to fantasies of ideated violence.
Call the FBI!
Pseudo commando is a thing:
The pseudocommando is a type of mass murderer who kills in public during the daytime, plans his offense well in advance, and comes prepared with a powerful arsenal of weapons. He has no escape planned and expects to be killed during the incident. Research suggests that the pseudocommando is driven by strong feelings of anger and resentment, flowing from beliefs about being persecuted or grossly mistreated.
You forget two things.

Phil is dirt poor, and is unable to buy any serious weaponry.
Phil is a pussy.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think they just make you an interrogator, Phil. I think you have to demonstrate some aptitude at acquiring information. Given that pigface has not only failed to ever obtain information, but has in fact unwittingly revealed large amounts of information about himself over the years, he is literally the worst person for this job.

Well, that and the fact that any suspect could bamboozle him by saying “I don’t know.” And “Oh boy, I’m really glad you tied me up, the one thing I can’t stand is being not tied up.”

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think they just make you an interrogator, Phil.
Is this your first day? Phil has imagined himself a whole country (particularly the transport network and infrastructure), this is probably the least of his idiotic fantasies.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think they just make you an interrogator, Phil. I think you have to demonstrate some aptitude at acquiring information. Given that pigface has not only failed to ever obtain information, but has in fact unwittingly revealed large amounts of information about himself over the years, he is literally the worst person for this job.
Phil is not in this for the information. He just wants to make people painfully drown in soy milkshakes and die of a subsequent lung infection. That is some Saw level sadist power fantasy there.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this your first day? Phil has imagined himself a whole country (particularly the transport network and infrastructure), this is probably the least of his idiotic fantasies.
We haven’t heard anything from Austardlatina recently. I wonder if he abandoned it because Antifa gives him people who’ll play along with his asinine power fantasies?

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
The most realistic way of seeing this is that Phil goes outside for the first day doing this and he shits himself and goes back to his dump.

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because we all know how much anarchist movements love agencies of all sorts.
Phil has always been a fascist at heart. He craves power and a twisted kind of order. Phil thinks getting in with Antifa would be like getting in with the Brown Shirts in 1930s Germany: that it would eventually lead to a position if power and authority for him. Except that Phil is sitting in the basement of some guy's mom, waiting for the day that he thinks Antifa will win and take over the government, then he will waddle out and say "I helped! I was there! Now where is my new position of power?".

Coach Kreeton Of All That

WARRIORS! COME OUT TO PLAY!
kiwifarms.net
Phil has always been a fascist at heart. He craves power and a twisted kind of order. Phil thinks getting in with Antifa would be like getting in with the Brown Shirts in 1930s Germany: that it would eventually lead to a position if power and authority for him. Except that Phil is sitting in the basement of some guy's mom, waiting for the day that he thinks Antifa will win and take over the government, then he will waddle out and say "I helped! I was there! Now where is my new position of power?".
He won't just sit in the basement of some guy's mom. He'll beat her like he did with his ex and elderly mother to squat there.

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino