FIGGIN [10 Aug 19] Phil indulges in bizarre torture fantasy - "Enhanced interrogation tactics" involving "soymilk waterboarding"

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Chris is better at being a Communist than Phil is in a lot of ways of you think about it. Chris is a hard feminist but for entirely different reasons. Chris includes straight people in his gay pride parade because he believes in equality. Chris considers himself a goddess but still treats people he casually meets with respect to some degree. When Chris called for protests he actually got some people to do said protests. Chris has actually assaulted people with his vehicle or mace in the past. Chris is actually trying to embrace his gender identity on some level. Chris has people who follow his crazy worldview even if just ironically. People actually talk to Chris and listen to his ideas. Bonus points, Chris bathes. Some people actually feel bad and have remorse when they’re mean to Chris.

So the moral is, even if you’re trying really hard to do something and failing miserably, there’s always someone out there who’s failing harder. Unless you’re Phil.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Chris is better at being a Communist than Phil is in a lot of ways of you think about it. Chris is a hard feminist but for entirely different reasons. Chris includes straight people in his gay pride parade because he believes in equality. Chris considers himself a goddess but still treats people he casually meets with respect to some degree. When Chris called for protests he actually got some people to do said protests. Chris has actually assaulted people with his vehicle or mace in the past. Chris is actually trying to embrace his gender identity on some level. Chris has people who follow his crazy worldview even if just ironically. People actually talk to Chris and listen to his ideas. Bonus points, Chris bathes. Some people actually feel bad and have remorse when they’re mean to Chris.

So the moral is, even if you’re trying really hard to do something and failing miserably, there’s always someone out there who’s failing harder. Unless you’re Phil.
Phil used to try and trollshield Chris and it blew up in his stupid fat face because Phil is, on many levels, worse than Chris, and trolls were very quick to point that out.

The thing is, Chris doesn't know what capitalism is. He just lives to acquire silly trinkets that make him feel good because he's autistic, and if you asked him what he thinks about capitalism he'd probably ask you what console it's for. Phil does exactly the same thing, but has the audacity to claim he's fighting capitalism while doing it. It's the equivalent of a vegan ordering a bacon double cheeseburger and saying they're doing it to defend animal rights.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Phil used to try and trollshield Chris and it blew up in his stupid fat face because Phil is, on many levels, worse than Chris, and trolls were very quick to point that out.

The thing is, Chris doesn't know what capitalism is. He just lives to acquire silly trinkets that make him feel good because he's autistic, and if you asked him what he thinks about capitalism he'd probably ask you what console it's for. Phil does exactly the same thing, but has the audacity to claim he's fighting capitalism while doing it. It's the equivalent of a vegan ordering a bacon double cheeseburger and saying they're doing it to defend animal rights.
Phil sort of knows what Capitalism is because it’s part of his identity on some level. As much as he hates it, being so opposed to it makes him, at least in his own eyes an expert. I guarantee you he has at least glossed Zhou Enlai before and said “uh-huh yeah, I agree with and understand all of this...” (but he in fact did not). Then he forgot everything but the name and just says “oh yeah I’m still a Maoist, please respect me” which is tied into his Latino Fetish because he could pass for a Light Skinned Puerto Rican, but he also has this thing for segregation and warfare so he likes Israel because it’s a power fantasy of him getting to play Communist Premier or Trans-Fuhrer. So long as he’s having fun in his head, it’s okay. Australatina is real and we’re all mean trolls or something, Road signs are really cool,

• DRINK!
Reactions: Y2K Baby

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda hoping that his analchest buds drag him to an absolutely disastrous protest some time. Since he's supposedly so important to morale, so brave, and they humor him enough.

Fuck, I actually laughed.
The conversation likely goes the same way: Phil's two or three analchest playmates ask if Phil wants to go with them to the protest, even offering to stay out on the fringes to avoid any violence (because you know they can tell Phil is a yellow coward afraid of confrontation and only humor him on his Souper Soaker bullshit). Phil makes excuses like "Kiwis will likely be scouting the crowd for me because they want to kill me! And I, uh...have a migraine. Yeah. I have a migraine, so I can't go."

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The conversation likely goes the same way: Phil's two or three analchest playmates ask if Phil wants to go with them to the protest, even offering to stay out on the fringes to avoid any violence (because you know they can tell Phil is a yellow coward afraid of confrontation and only humor him on his Souper Soaker bullshit). Phil makes excuses like "Kiwis will likely be scouting the crowd for me because they want to kill me! And I, uh...have a migraine. Yeah. I have a migraine, so I can't go."
I wonder if any of them go to the protests. What we’ve seen of the ones who actually interact with Phil, they look like giggling butterballs themselves, and are similarly fond of grandiose but meaningless titles. I can’t see anyone actually involved in the protests tolerating Phil’s do-nothing posing, unless they were planning to have him take a fall.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino