100 Days of Weighing In | Day 12-15 - 6/10/19

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
it isn't that she DOESN'T want WLS, it's just that she doesn't want to go through the hurdle and challenges that go along with getting approved first. I 100% believe if she could walk in to a clinic and get the surgery, no questions asked, she would do it.
Al could have it done in Mexico where there's less, if any hurdles, like Wings did. And it would be a waste and she'd still be a fat fucking loser, like Wings.

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
Grandma.jpg

She looks so old

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She self sabotages, and succeeding feels uncomfortable and unfamiliar to her. she ALWAYS wants to maintain perpetual comfort in her brain

The exact opposite of "living with the discomfort." Ad holy shit did she go on and on about how eye opening she thought that saying was. I guess because it's something she cannot and will not fathom.

Zoboomafoo

me and you and zoboomafoo
kiwifarms.net
I think our gorl is gaining weight to spite the hayders at this point. She posts the video, sees everyone blow up which attracts more attention, and then gets that sweet youtube money. A genius scheme for a Kentucky hick.

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Instead of going on and on and on about how you miss your mommy and haven't seen relatives in a decade, get off your giant shelf ass and do something. Rent a minivan, toss a mattress in the back and have Becky drive you. If the deathfats on MSPL can do it, why can't your whiny ass? You might actually produce watchable content.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I think our gorl is gaining weight to spite the hayders at this point. She posts the video, sees everyone blow up which attracts more attention, and then gets that sweet youtube money. A genius scheme for a Kentucky hick.
I think Amber does have a contrarian attitude a lot of the time, but I don't think she is putting on weight to spite people, she has the attitude of "I know best" , "I don't need help" and "I am not like other people". She is also stupidly stubborn. It's a toxic combination.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Personally I am doubtful that a WLS Doctor/appointment even exists.

But even so, I'm in agreement with the majority of you. She won't ever in life lift a bloated, filthy diabeetus sausage finger to ever even go so what even is the whole ass point of any of this?

Besides...the dumb gigantic cow is waaaayyyy too selfish and stupid to understand the reality if WLS anyway. It's been said upthread already; in her rotten lardy brain she imagines that it is some magical, instant overnight quick-fix and she will daintilly dance out of the Dr's office as a svelte 110-pound princess after an hour or so beauty nap.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I particularly enjoyed her little spazzy freakout about the number 566.6. Y'all - it;s the number of the beast! Well, technically the obeast. TIL that Satan is the Binge Monster!
Maybe Becky and her family can rustle up a good ol' Kentucky prayer meeting to out exorcise those demons out of our gorl. Exercise would probably be more useful though.

On a side note, does anyone else think that the disembodied scale voice saying "hello" sounds exactly like Eric? Makes me laugh every time I hear it.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would pay to watch Big Al drive to Oklahoma to see her mom and Aunt Tammy. The look of utter and complete disappointment on her mothers face as she watches her 600 pound daughter struggle to get out of the back of a freight van would be absolute gold.
And we'd get a bonus saga of "OW MAH LAYYGS" after all that time in the car.