100 Days of Weighing In | Day 18 - 6/22/19

• DDoS is active again.

How much does Amber weigh as of today 6/22/19?

• Less than 540

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 540 - 550

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 551 - 560

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 561 - 575

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • 576 - 600

Votes: 118 38.1%
  • 601 - 615

Votes: 97 31.3%
  • Over 615

Votes: 71 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
I found hilarious how she called Freckles to those marks and scars that make more and more evident her diabetes....

her deterioration is each time more and more evident and the sun makes it more clear

in another hand, her excuse to disable comments is so stupid that is more than evident that she is being influenced by Chantal. the good of all of this is that she will receive less income for this fact

also, i am sure she did not want to get into that pool because is her new place to clean herself since is the only place where she fits and for her to be there again could be bored since reminding her the nightmare that is her cleaning ritual

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she wanted to get into the pool for two reasons. One, the big one, she couldn't get out. Second reason: She didn't have anything else to change into. After the Lake Cryptosporidium last year, our gorl might have learned at age 28, why women of any size shouldn't stay in wet clothing too long. * Cue Tony Orlando and Dawn singing "Candida". Comments disabled makes Big AL even more insufferable. I didnt think that was even possible.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's "super excited to start going to the lake" Except she already said she was never going back into that lake again because she thought it was so gross.

She has a tan line on her chest from her moon face eclipsing the sun, lol. Also, quit filming kids - periodt! That kid looked at her like she was a gd stranger but she kept putting the camera in the poor boy's face. Bitch.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no issue with Becky morning a dead child, but it does astonish me that a kid who still needs a pacifier gets on at ATV and rides away. I guess it’s just Darwin at work.

That is not a real ATV, just a battery-powered toy. It goes about 4-5 MPH tops, if that. I think in Kentucky, you have to be over 5 years old to drive a real one.

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she wanted to get into the pool for two reasons. One, the big one, she couldn't get out. Second reason: She didn't have anything else to change into. After the Lake Cryptosporidium last year, our gorl might have learned at age 28, why women of any size shouldn't stay in wet clothing too long. * Cue Tony Orlando and Dawn singing "Candida". Comments disabled makes Big AL even more insufferable. I didnt think that was even possible.

3. If she got into the tub all the water would go out.

marjoram

Ainsi sera groigne qui groigne
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Al equates sweat with stink. By saying she doesn't sweat she's trying to imply she doesn't stink....but I think we all know better.

Thumby's dead nephew- Sean- I believe, died from pneumonia; the atv child death was indeed someone Density knew.

And--Why Big Al! Are you saying there's obviously something wrong with Thumby's family and you didn't want a few hundred strangers laughing about it so you preemptively cut it off at the pass? Does Thumby know you think there's something wrong with her family? Seems kinda disrespectful...

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
My own takeaways/thoughts from not just this video, but the last little while in general:

> Any time she has "forgoddun" to weigh herself (an obvious lie) is either one of two things - she is literally just too fucking lazy to heave her massive sweaty fupa up and wobble four feet to the scale to go do it...OR when she did weigh in she was so disgustingly overweight/gained so fucking much and personally repulsed by the number she has to pretend that she 'forgot' to do it that day.
THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR FORGETTING. You forgot? Literally just put your camera down, step on the scale right now, and then go back to vlogging. it would take less than thirty seconds to do. ESPECIALLY for someone like AL who is a WEIGHT LOSS channel doing a WEIGHT LOSS challenge for her WEIGHT LOSS vlog when she is cripplingly OVERWEIGHT and her whole life revolves around one thing and one thing only and that is HER WEIGHT. She couldn't forget about it if she tried.
> All of the weigh ins are faked anyway so really it doesn't even matter. Camera pointed at the ceiling? Bitch is just keeping one massive, gargantuan bloated hoof/leg resting on the floor. That will easily knock off like, 40. 50 or more pounds on a cow her size. We can't see her, she can do anything she wants.
> Youtube was doing some fucky stuff about ANY videos or vlogs with children in them a couple of months ago....I feel like I remember that? Weren't there a lot of family vloggers that were getting their channels dicked around with?

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
That bra is grimy, never saw a homeless person with a clothing item so filthy like that bra.
Burn that thing before it runs away for dear life.

View attachment 811467View attachment 811466
I dont understand why she even wears a bra at this point. Its stretched out and offers no support to her chest area which is smaller then the rest of her lumps. The thing is almost turning black and I can guarantee the smell on that thing is unreal especially the band under her tits and armpits.

To think she was just bragging about getting a Louie bag and she goes out in public with dirt caked 5 year old bras exposed.

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No comments because she respects Becky’s family SO much

View attachment 811206
Funny how almost nobody on the farms disrespects Becky's family...That's the first excuse that comes to Amber's head? Maybe, just maybe, she hates Becky's family so much she assumes anybody else would--not that she'd disable the comments for that, ofc. If it's not hate towards AL herself, it's all good.