pecansandies

O HELL YEH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

UP 3.2 LBS BECAUSE OF SWELLING! LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• "I haven't binged but I've been overeating every day"
  • seems like her latest 19lb loss is going to be her new "when I lost 89lbs"
  • is now a clean-freak apparently
  • forgot to weigh-in one day and thinks that's why her 100 days of weighing in is a failure. Sis you already made recent videos without it we been knew you havent stuck with it
  • confirmed "overeating" is the new "my binge eating disorder"
  • finally admits she can't lose weight on her own. But all she's done is NOT fill out forms for a weight-loss center. BET she goes once and claims they told her to "eat under 1600 kalorees and make turkey chilli"
  • 100 days of weighing in, is now 100 days of "checking in"
  • "I'm no longer down 19lbs I'm down 6lbs" GORL. NO. YOU. GAINED. 13 POUNDS
  • our fitness queen is filling out forms and sending out emails
  • BRINGS UP HER 89LB WEIGHT LOSS lmao and wants to make a video about it
  • 2 giant fans in her bedroom and a 3rd not shown...jfc how much power is required to cool her down
  • Becky needs to go hand-deliver our gorl's forms
  • weigh in 9: 566.4lbs - down 0.4lbs
  • "I haven't been bingeing but I have been overeating"
  • doing intermittent fasting to eat less and wants to incorporate "more kaloree counting"
  • "I could eat a footlong and a half...maybe two footlongs" shock and awe
  • but she only gets turkey, lettuce, and olives SO ITS OK
and unless I missed something we only got 2 weigh-ins out of the advertised 4...I guess 3 since she "forgot" day 9

Last edited:

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the point of weighing in if you're just going to gain? Amber is trying to act as if she's going to get back on track and stop making excuses, but if the past is anything to reference, she'll just make excuses.

Of course she would forget to weigh-in, twice. Apparently Amber is filling out paperwork for that weight loss clinic she talked about in the past. Gorl hints at making a video about the famous 89 elbees. Apparently the WLC is 40 minutes away from Monticello. She's still at around 565 lbs by the end of the video.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
"Yesterday was mothers day"
tenor (24).gif

bev

kiwifarms.net
  • confirmed "overeating" is the new "my binge eating disorder"
  • finally admits she can't lose weight on her own. But all she's done is NOT fill out forms for a weight-loss center. BET she goes once and claims they told her to "eat under 1600 kalorees and make turkey chilli"
  • our fitness queen is filling out forms and sending out emails

:story: :story: :story: At the first line. People who diagnose themselves for pity are just great.

Anyway, aren't those WLS papers the same as those that she already admittedly tossed?

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
"100 days of weigh-ins" with two weigh ins.... btw from May 13th, gorl it's June 3rd. She was "so busy cleaning" she couldn't be bothered to weigh in. Like it doesn't take a minute to walk to your bedroom and step on the scale. But rather sit in the kitchen and vlog.

8:14 good Lord how many fans are in that room?? Trying to circulate that stench somehow I guess.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Excuselynn again. She does it as a reflex, a sane individual who is on death's door should not think "ah I gained all the weight back but y'know, just another step on the journey!" NO. At your weight, with the subhuman slop you eat, you will die soon. You could in theory just have a heart attack or a seizure and die right now at this very moment. You do not have time, you don't have a journey, you're already living on borrowed time. It's maddening how little sense of urgency and reality she has.

At the same time you can see the way her eyes light up when she talks about that "medical weight loss option" that she thinks it's the magic bullet. She always talks about it like some sort of "well I done fucked up real bad, but there's always magic weight loss option!"... she is going to go full blown panic mode when she realizes that aint how it works.

And another thing! At the end she's legit amazed and confounded by the idea that normal people don't stuff 2 foot long subs in their mouth for a light snack. She's so far removed from humanity, with the only people she eats with regularly being her fellow deathfats that she doesn't understand humans don't eat 5 pounds of food all at once as a pre dinner post lunch snack. That's incredibly sad.

And yet ANOTHER thing! She's sitting there wrapped up cranking the air conditioning (plus running fans on top of that) on a hot ass kentucky day. How the fuck much energy do you think she's wasting there? We already talk about all the plastic trash she generates... and I know it's common in the states to run the AC (which is not good)... I dunno, to put it in perspective it's over 90F here in germany land but you know what we do? Open the fucking windows. That's it, no AC or fans needed. It works. People like Amber are why we're going to be living in waterworld in 20 years goddamn.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
How do you forget to weigh yourself today?

All she had to do was get up and go to the scale because it’s the same day but doesn’t want to waddle herself to the scale.

I’m astonished, this is where we are on her weight gain journey, when weighing yourself and balancing on the scale is the most activity that is done all day.. fucking sad man.

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
What's the point of weighing in if you're just going to gain? Amber is trying to act as if she's going to get back on track and stop making excuses, but if the past is anything to reference, she'll just make excuses.

Just like any other "addict", she only spews out what she thinks are the right answers. The words are utterly devoid of meaning or sincerity.

She's gained all 19 pounds back and then some. ok.. she had to be doing something with the scale the last weigh ins.

TARE.