100 DAYS OF WEIGHING IN | DAYS 8-11 - 06/03/19 -

• DDoS is active again.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like she is a new mountain in the Pillow Mountain Range. She will become Mt. Poop Bun.

Makes one wonder how many climbers and sherpas will die waiting to summit the peak.

poopbun.jpg

bev

kiwifarms.net
Oh, yeah, I just checked the temps for that day. It was downright cold by southern standards at a brisk 57F in Lexington. I don't know what this bitch's problem is. Perhaps it is to dissipate the stench?

Eh, I think it's more boring than that. Have you ever had a cheat meal or an extra serving of sweets, then felt extremely hot shortly afterwards, followed by a sudden chill? I think it's just a matter of homeostasis and her body desperately trying to maintain its core temperature following an obscene influx of glucose.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also move over 89 ellbees. The new 19 ellbees is the hot new number.
Both of those numbers are nothing when compared to the 91 elbees she gained in 2018.

I know it's common in the states to run the AC (which is not good)... I dunno, to put it in perspective it's over 90F here in germany land but you know what we do? Open the fucking windows. That's it, no AC or fans needed. It works. People like Amber are why we're going to be living in waterworld in 20 years goddamn.
What is the point of living in a first world country if you can't run your AC when it's 90 degrees outside? Asking people to drive less or use less single use plastics is one thing, but that's going too far.

To be fair, in the south it's a bit humid and unbearable.
Yeah, and if you're sweating, you're going to need a fan if you want to get dry. Otherwise you'll be sitting in cold air but still drenched in sweat. She's going overboard with the AC though if she's cold enough to sit under a blanket, though.

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
With the defined discolored ring around it I'd guess it is or was an active skin infection, like a yeast overgrowth or something. I'm not a medical professional though. Maybe a yeast overgrowth she let go so long the skin started breaking down and it scarred after she treated it and it left a discolored pattern that will take a long time to fade or something.

Spectator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Paging @xenomorph is that a acanthosis nigercan?

Edit: A word.
Thank you! Medically I thought this would be something people obsess about. Ive read and watched extensively, but nothing about this issue. So... instead of neg rating maybe we can discuss it? *sigh*

It wasn’t a late rating. The only explanation is that I’m old and out of touch. :1::tycesuit:
With the defined discolored ring around it I'd guess it is or was an active skin infection, like a yeast overgrowth or something. I'm not a medical professional though. Maybe a yeast overgrowth she let go so long the skin started breaking down and it scarred after she treated it and it left a discolored pattern that will take a long time to fade or something.
Does that account for everything? Yeast is easily taken care over the counter.

Last edited by a moderator:

sick mullet

kiwifarms.net
It sort of looks like it. I did some Googling. Stank bitch confirmed. I didn't realize that condition came with a smell.

Acanthosis nigricans can also cause the following additional skin symptoms:

• dryness
  • excessive roughness
  • itching
  • an unusual odor

Yeah, I think that's what it is. The discoloration and texture look about right. To be fair, it's related to insulin issues. Gorl definitely has trouble with her insulin, and even if she wasn't a fucking planet at this point, these patches of skin will form if the underlying condition(s) are not under control. Also, for people with good hygiene, there's typically not an issue with smell, but given that AL can't fit in the shower...

Also, at her size, she's going to be constantly fluctuating between sweating profusely and feeling like she's about to freeze to death. Again, while it can also be a thing with thyroid and insulin problems, it's more likely that her body is so layered in fat that it cannot adequately regulate its own temperature. As soon as she turns off those fans, she's going to be drenched in sweat. She'll turn them back on and freeze, and it just keeps happening. I'm sure the blankets seem easier at that point, though I guarantee she breaks out in a sweat under them after a while and the cycle starts anew anyway.

I cannot imagine being 500lbs+ and living in the hot soup air of the South, but it seems to be something of a popular lifestyle.

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
Does that account for everything? Yeast is easily taken care over the counter.

Double Post - Shitlord
I already had yeast overgrowth skin infections on my mind because I read her sitting in front of a fan in an air-conditioned room as her trying to air-dry her skin, which is something you do to keep from spreading the infection to other vulnerable locations. It probably could be from a different condition, but that defined discolored ring around the outside is throwing me off. I'm unsure if that patterning is common to other skin conditions.

Spectator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I already had yeast overgrowth skin infections on my mind because I read her sitting in front of a fan in an air-conditioned room as her trying to air-dry her skin, which is something you do to keep from spreading the infection to other vulnerable locations. It probably could be from a few different conditions, but that defined discolored ring around the outside is throwing me off. I'm unsure if that patterning is common to other skin conditions.

Given her legs I have to lean toward heart disease. I hope someone more medically proficient can clarify this.

Last edited:

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
That's proof she doesn't have BED. She gained 13lbs in 2 weeks with zero binges. That's just constantly eating too much.

There probably is a difference but I'm trying to figure out what the difference between a "binge" and eating too much is.

We're 7 seasons into My 600 Lb Life now and every patient has shown the exact same eating habit, they "binge" for each meal by eating enough to feed the army of a small island nation - all fat and sugar and carbs, and continue to do that for 3-5 more meals throughout the day. I don't see how she would be any different.

For most people a binge would be they mostly have normal eating habits but once in a while they eat a large pizza, a box of oreos, and a two liter of coke or something like that. For our gorl it just seems like she's trying to make it sound like she's dainty almost all day and just keeps oopsing and eating a ton of junk late at night.