100 DAYS OF WEIGHING IN | DAYS 8-11 - 06/03/19 -

• DDoS is active again.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
That has to be at least 8000 calories per day. I think that qualifies as nothing but binging.

She went from what, 548 at the end of the Humblelynn saga to 568 at the time this tripe was recorded? To gain 20 pounds in a month at her size 8000 calories sounds dead on if not low.

This made me laugh out loud at my desk:

Last edited:

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
The skin on the elbows could be diabetic dermopathy; if it isnt Acanthosis nigricans (which I firmly believe it is).
I have seen a lot of hamplanet's with similar skin issues. I think there are many factors.
Insulin resistance, lack of hygiene, lack of proper skin care-moisturizer, poor diet.
It all comes back to being a massive nasty pig.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Theoretically a pound of fat should be the equivalent of 3,500 kcal. 20 lbs is therefore the equivalent of at the very least 70,000 kcal. In practice, more than that. Spread over a month that’s about 2,500-3,000 kcal of excess calories daily.

Amber’s TDEE is about 4,000 kcal, since she doesn’t move much anymore. She must have been eating on average 7,000 kcal every single day for a month. What’s most likely is that she had maintenance days and a lot of heavy binges.

7,000 kcal is 1 large pizza, 1 large bag of Doritos, 6 Krispy Kreme donuts, 1 gallon of coke, and a Big Mac.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A 600 pound woman is going to make a video on how she lost 89 pounds four fucking years ago. This bitch is a planet, living on another planet. The delusion is so strong and constantly thriving. No one, and I speak for everyone, wants to see that video; Amber sitting down telling us she "knows how to lose weight" for the eleventy billionth time.

Everyone and their mom knows that the main reason she even lost those infamous 89 elbees is because Krystle's parents put the heat on her and she didn't have the access to all the food she does now. So, bitch, please.

Also, I don't believe her for half a second that this weight loss clinic sent her that paperwork in the mail a second time. Why would they waste their time and resources? She's not an established patient, she called on the phone once. It's just another one of her lies and tactics to try and fool people into thinking that she's actually going to move forward with some professional help.

Amber still has a month and half's worth of pre-recorded videos waiting for us plebs, joy.

Bunny

kiwifarms.net
She goes on and on about losing the 89 elbees. Saying she can do it again. Then fucking do it, Amber. The only reason she even lost that much was because Krystal's parents were making her meals and she couldn't abuse Krystal into getting her fast food like she does with Becky. She's seriously going to die and she doesn't even realize it. She thinks she'll never be like those ppl on My 600lb Life. Gorl, you are the people on My 600lb Life.

Phalanx

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Agree with @Bunny she is so deluded at this point it’s borderline insanity well no it is. We know the 89 lbs is due to the parents.

Is it me or is she so far in trolling mode she does not realise she is 690lbs.

Also I am starting to question the legitamacy of the scales and them being maxed out. Like Chantel the bitch looks bigger each fucking video

pecansandies

O HELL YEH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She goes on and on about losing the 89 elbees. Saying she can do it again. Then fucking do it, Amber. The only reason she even lost that much was because Krystal's parents were making her meals and she couldn't abuse Krystal into getting her fast food like she does with Becky.

honestly I didn't even know that's what was up until this thread. So it's even more ridiculous that she never lets it go AND takes credit for work she didn't even do

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory about the blanket. You guys think it's hot/cold hot/cold over and over..but ..

She just put it on to hide her body. She's to lazy to properly dress, so blanket it is. We know she can't fit into any of the tarps she buys. Sheer laziness is all that we are seeing.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
There probably is a difference but I'm trying to figure out what the difference between a "binge" and eating too much is.

We're 7 seasons into My 600 Lb Life now and every patient has shown the exact same eating habit, they "binge" for each meal by eating enough to feed the army of a small island nation - all fat and sugar and carbs, and continue to do that for 3-5 more meals throughout the day. I don't see how she would be any different.

For most people a binge would be they mostly have normal eating habits but once in a while they eat a large pizza, a box of oreos, and a two liter of coke or something like that. For our gorl it just seems like she's trying to make it sound like she's dainty almost all day and just keeps oopsing and eating a ton of junk late at night.
It's typical hamplanetry. She's trying to normalize eating 5-6k in calories per meal, but guize, that doesn't count, because I didn't slam them down my fat throat all at once like Dwayne Johnson on meth body slamming someone in the ring. (I don't watch wrestling, so if you're going to moo about my analogy, go fuck yourself)

The difference between a "binge" and eating too much is the stinking pool of goo in Amber's rotted braincase.

Dr. No called out a planet for bullshit like this last week. Ham was trying to claim that she didn't lose weight because she was totally sticking to the diet, but eating later in the day. Oink. Dr. No said, "No, dats not how eet works."

For the last couple of months, if she said she was "sticking to her diet", that means she was eating. A lot. But she wasn't binging, boo boo, so she counts that as a win. Aren't you inspired?

A 600 pound woman is going to make a video on how she lost 89 pounds four fucking years ago. This bitch is a planet, living on another planet. The delusion is so strong and constantly thriving. No one, and I speak for everyone, wants to see that video; Amber sitting down telling us she "knows how to lose weight" for the eleventy billionth time.

Everyone and their mom knows that the main reason she even lost those infamous 89 elbees is because Krystle's parents put the heat on her and she didn't have the access to all the food she does now. So, bitch, please.

Also, I don't believe her for half a second that this weight loss clinic sent her that paperwork in the mail a second time. Why would they waste their time and resources? She's not an established patient, she called on the phone once. It's just another one of her lies and tactics to try and fool people into thinking that she's actually going to move forward with some professional help.

Amber still has a month and half's worth of pre-recorded videos waiting for us plebs, joy.
Eh. Clinics send out literature and paperwork all the time. Why would they refuse? I doubt they have a big red Postit note in the cubicle for the temp who mails shit, that says "Don't send anything to that fat lying cunt in Kentucky."
A lot of that kind of shit is automated. The website sends the deets to the database, the printer shits out a mailing label, an intern slaps it on pre-stuffed pack of forms, done. It's considered marketing, most companies don't care if you request multiple times - and a weight loss clinic I guarantee you is more than familiar with hamplanets waffling (with extra syrup) over filling them out. Or needing more because they got special sauce all over the first batch.

God, there's an AMA, someone who works in a place like that. How many forms do they get, filled out, with food stains on them? Or shit stains. Or a cloud of dandruff and stank falls out of the envelope.

bev

kiwifarms.net
There probably is a difference but I'm trying to figure out what the difference between a "binge" and eating too much is.

We're 7 seasons into My 600 Lb Life now and every patient has shown the exact same eating habit, they "binge" for each meal by eating enough to feed the army of a small island nation - all fat and sugar and carbs, and continue to do that for 3-5 more meals throughout the day. I don't see how she would be any different.

For most people a binge would be they mostly have normal eating habits but once in a while they eat a large pizza, a box of oreos, and a two liter of coke or something like that. For our gorl it just seems like she's trying to make it sound like she's dainty almost all day and just keeps oopsing and eating a ton of junk late at night.

Here, for you and anyone else interested
This is the current diagnostic criteria for Binge Eating Disorder by the DSM-V (because Psychtoday and WebMD are a load of shit and not helpful):

*Compiled by someone smarter than me who unfortunately has an affinity for itty bitty font sizes

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
They have the AC on, there's fan right in front of her and two more behind her...

View attachment 783763
This image is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Between the excessive cooling measures and the way she and Becky acted like sitting outside on a breezy day where it's 90 degrees is akin to backpacking through the desert, I notice a common thread in these turbo-fatasses: they refuse to be uncomfortable, ever. So, exercise is out of the question because it's not as comfortable as sitting on the sofa. Eating less junk or eating less food in general is out of the question because it's not as comfortable as stuffing your face with whatever you want. Being less wasteful with plastic packaging or electricity is out of the question because it's more effort to buy stuff fresh and prep it yourself and it's uncomfortable to get a little sweaty.
There's great irony in that through their avoidance of small, momentary discomfort they've built body prisons for themselves that make life in general much more uncomfortable for them than it is for someone who can delay gratification.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Its been said time and again, but.....this bloated sea cow has exactly zero right to make a video chronicaling the legendary 89 Pounds because literally everyone on earth knows that Krystle and her parents did all of the work and forced her against her will to lose every single pound.
Amber was a whiny bitch and fought and complained the whole time and they still managed to help her. She did NOTHING on her own.
The stupid obese cunt is genuinely so delusional, self absorbed, and Narcissistic that she believes she once dropped eighty nine elbees all by her dainty self. If she ever actually makes this "LOSE 89 LBS WITH ME!!!!!!" vlog (which would be a fucking shock if she bothered and hasnt forgotten about it already, lets be honest here) with even a shred of honesty, the steps would just look like this:
> Be hyper-morbidly-obese adult toddler
> Live entirely sponging off of another person and their family
> THEY control all food, all cooking, all portions, all money. Do nothing. Ever.
> Never bother to even try to help, still sometimes even hinder by never exercising and sneaking candy
> Constantly take 10000% of the credit and screech about what an amazing weight loss Kween you are for over four years...even after blowing up to 600 pounds

AND ANOTHER FUCKING THING. So suddenly there is this super amazing Weight Loss Clinic within like 40 minutes of Monticello? The fuck did this happen? I'm not about to go digging through 2 years of Necky Era videos but hasnt she used the "theres no help/clinics/anything around us" excuse before?
Not like it matters I guess. Two/three week old stale ass content, we know she didn't fill out and mail a god damn thing.

MadameMidlifeCrisis

kiwifarms.net
She's gained all 19 pounds back and then some. ok.. she had to be doing something with the scale the last weigh ins.
Ermagerd, c'mon guize; It's the scale's fault!!! Well, maaaaaaaybe eating a pony, 473 ounces of potato salad (made with mayo AND sour cream, oh, & bacon grease), 3 industrial size boxes of Little Debbie's snack cakes, a gallon sized milkshake & a side salad for her first lunch might have a little to do with it... But honestly, that scale is the problem. Really it is. If it weren't for that scale, she would only weigh 110lbs. Right?
Amber(gris) & the other Yukbang fatties are ridiculous! Anyone who needs to lose weight only needs to pop a pic of one of these bipedal manatees on their kitchen wall to inspire them to settle for ice chips & a glass of water.

kiwifarms.net
maybe I should watch the video but didn't she used to blame her binge eating disorder for getting her to 566 pounds? now she says she is magically cured of binge eating, no longer binges yet still gained 21 pounds in a month? she used to say it was binging making her gain weight and the Mexican, Cheesecake Factory and pasta wasn't considered a binge and not what got her to 560 pounds. I don't think she lost anything even though she said she was down 19 pounds but it's obvious she hasn't lost any weight.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
A quick check on google found that there are a couple of WLS providers in Lexington, which is just under two hours away. My guess is that she is looking at this option https://www.chisaintjosephhealth.org/east-medical-weight-loss as one of the program goals is aimed at people who need to lose weight in order to be approved for surgery, A two hour car trip once a month, combined with regular online coaching is probably manageable,,,plus she'd be able to gorge on ornj chikn at the CF on her monthly trip to Lexington (it's muh cheat meal you guise....my nutritionist says it's FINE),

Of course, as we all know, Amber will never actually go through with it. Lack of medical insurance aside, there is no way she will agree to follow a diet and exercise program put in place by someone else.

dookerbewitt

that's a lot of incest
kiwifarms.net
It's insane to think about how big that patch on her elbow really is. This isn't a normal person's elbow; with half of it covered by her shirt it could be as big as a normal person's hand or more. But since it's just one part of her body she can ignore it, 'it's just my elbow, it's just a scratch, it's just some leakage' never mind the fact that the amount of skin affected can span several timezones.