100 DAYS OF WEIGHING IN | DAYS 8-11 - 06/03/19 -

• DDoS is active again.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Beyond the usual LAHS, the one that cracks me up the most is her insistence that cleaning is a therapeutic activity she enjoys, rather than the burden of everyone around her. Amber washing dishes? lol Yeah Gorl, we all saw the vlog where you pretended to turn on the sink for a couple seconds. We saw the "After" shots of a clean counter top. Nobody believes for a second that you did anything except take credit for all of it, when you did exactly jack shit.

I'd be impressed if she could keep herself clean at this point, but even that's a tall order apparently.

Turd Blossom

I JUST WANNA BEEEEEEEZE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
maybe I should watch the video but didn't she used to blame her binge eating disorder for getting her to 566 pounds? now she says she is magically cured of binge eating, no longer binges yet still gained 21 pounds in a month? she used to say it was binging making her gain weight and the Mexican, Cheesecake Factory and pasta wasn't considered a binge and not what got her to 560 pounds. I don't think she lost anything even though she said she was down 19 pounds but it's obvious she hasn't lost any weight.
She 100% blamed her weight gain on binging back when she was trying to defend her restaurant outings. But this is the same halfwit who also blamed last years dramatic weight gain on both Lexapro and her discontinuation of Lexapro. Logic isn't her strong suit.

I loved how our benevolent gorl casually dropped that she "wasn't going to have Becky run the papers" 40 minutes to the WL clinic today, that she could do it tommorrow when she'd already be in town (likely buying items for Amber's next "haul").
How kind of her, seeing as how she's had them for months and couldn't possibly walk them out to the mailbox herself.
I would say that she gave her trusty butler a day off, but Becky was clearly on backrub and "placating AnxietyLynn" duties.

In her mind, just filling out that paperwork and having Becky hand deliver it is effort enough for the elbees to melt off, I will be surprised if she actually follows through for a consultation.

Xenomorph

In this room we can't touch the floor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bitch talking about being clean.
LOL
Her apartment had a ROOM where Twinkie shat and pissed in.
Also she had dirt and grime and dishes piled up for a week at a time.
What a lying moron.

"I gotta get ready for the dayyyy"
**Cuts**
"HEY GUYS! "

in a fucking blanket

The best is she is refilling out the same fucking packet she had before?

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
Beyond the usual LAHS, the one that cracks me up the most is her insistence that cleaning is a therapeutic activity she enjoys, rather than the burden of everyone around her. Amber washing dishes? lol Yeah Gorl, we all saw the vlog where you pretended to turn on the sink for a couple seconds. We saw the "After" shots of a clean counter top. Nobody believes for a second that you did anything except take credit for all of it, when you did exactly jack shit.

I'd be impressed if she could keep herself clean at this point, but even that's a tall order apparently.

She said she was a clean freak back when she lived alone.. but people said she had a poop room for Twinkie instead of taking her out for a walk?

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rafe spilled the tea that Amberlynn had Twinkie shitting and pissing in the spare(?) room after D moved out. I think she said the cats were shitting and pissing everywhere, too.

We can only speculate, but I think it's pretty obvious the reason AL did this was because Destiny was the only one who gave enough of a shit to care for the animals and once she was gone, Amberlynn refused to walk Twinkie or to clean the cat box. Fucking bitch.

Amberlynn hasn't been able to so much as wipe her own ass since middle school; she's never been a cLEaN fReAk. Even Becky admitted in one of their dumb "muh gorlfriend" videos that Amberlynn never cleans anything and it gets on Becky's nerves. That was early in the relationship though, I'm sure Becky has adapted to living in abject filth at this point.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Rafe spilled the tea that Amberlynn had Twinkie shitting and pissing in the spare(?) room after D moved out. I think she said the cats were shitting and pissing everywhere, too.

We can only speculate, but I think it's pretty obvious the reason AL did this was because Destiny was the only one who gave enough of a shit to care for the animals and once she was gone, Amberlynn refused to walk Twinkie or to clean the cat box. Fucking bitch.

Amberlynn hasn't been able to so much as wipe her own ass since middle school; she's never been a cLEaN fReAk. Even Becky admitted in one of their dumb "muh gorlfriend" videos that Amberlynn never cleans anything and it gets on Becky's nerves. That was early in the relationship though, I'm sure Becky has adapted to living in abject filth at this point.

How Ironic that not long ago Becky and Eric were exposing and making fun of her ex girlfriend's stained undies all over social media ....
I wonder what the "mean girls" ( Necky and Eric) really think about her actual gf's naked, sweaty, dirty big ass sitting and leaking stuff all over the house...
Plus the cats litter tray (everyone know what smells like if not cleaned daily).
When Necky was out of town for days visiting family the litter must'd turn into solid excrement.
All the awesome smells inside the house with the AC on under Kentucky's lovely heat...
Oooh Karma's a bitch...

Last edited:

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
How Ironic that not long ago Becky and Eric were exposing and making fun of her ex girlfriend's stained undies all over social media ....
I wonder what the "mean girls" ( Necky and Eric) really think about her actual gf's naked, sweaty, dirty big ass sitting and leaking stuff all over the house...
Plus the cats litter tray (everyone know what smells like if not cleaned daily).
When Necky was out of town for days visiting family the litter must'd turn into solid excrement.
All the awesome smells inside the house with the AC on under Kentucky's lovely heat...
Oooh Karma's a bitch...

Hello mold in the home too from such warm humidity as well.