100 DAYS OF WEIGHING IN | DAYS 8-11 - 06/03/19 -

• DDoS is active again.

kiwifarms.net
I think I found Ambers weight loss center. It's next to Toxic Lake.

Now I'm thinking that's her "thing she's going through". AL read "often a last resort for individuals who are severely obese." and got all excited this would be her magic pill. She had Becky turn in those papers around Mother's Day... so by now they told her she doesn't "qualify for weight loss surgery" because of sleep apnea and being a high risk to rip through a smaller stomach within a day of surgery. So now she says youtube is the only thing keeping her going and distraction from becoming bedbound.

pecansandies

O HELL YEH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sorry if someone already pointed this out but I think she only said she's a "clean freak" because Becky was in the background doing chores for the last couple of videos. and this was her way of trying to convince people that she helps around the house or something.

we're all new and would believe that, apparently

CarbieDoll

No diet plan can fix a shitty personality.
kiwifarms.net
So, let me get this straight.

It's 90 degrees in Amberville and she has 3-4 fans on and the AC.

I may be wrong but, with the way she's gaining and the summer heat around the corner, can she survive it? Are there enough fans in the world to keep her cool or will she die of overheating?

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net

I may be wrong but, with the way she's gaining and the summer heat around the corner, can she survive it? Are there enough fans in the world to keep her cool or will she die of overheating?
They could give her the Keiko treatment: a large trough full of salt-water and ice blocks for her to wallow in. The salt might even help clean some of her gross skin flaps.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

She'll be fine. They may have to temporarily move to the lounge part of the house because I'm sure it's much cooler if I'm right about that addition being poorly insulated, but she'll be OK. It's going to be brutal summer, though, so RIP pillow mountain. She's going to have to set that thing on fire after soaking in her juices all summer.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the place that Amber got her paperwork from:

To me it looks like they strictly do surgery so Amber is once again bullshitting us by saying it's "just a weight loss center" and that she's not getting surgery. It's also located at Regional hospital, where Amber went for her uti so they probably gave her the folder with the paperwork then.

Liar, liar... tsk tsk, Amber.

edit: ninja'd
2nd edit: You don't need to tell me I'm :late: when I already acknowledged it

Last edited:

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Now I'm thinking that's her "thing she's going through". AL read "often a last resort for individuals who are severely obese." and got all excited this would be her magic pill. She had Becky turn in those papers around Mother's Day... so by now they told her she doesn't "qualify for weight loss surgery" because of sleep apnea and being a high risk to rip through a smaller stomach within a day of surgery. So now she says youtube is the only thing keeping her going and distraction from becoming bedbound.
I don't think sleep apnea would make her unqualified for surgery. They're basically on a cpap during surgery, going from what i see on MSHPL- and some of the fatties on there have apnea, and get surgery.
I think it's more they looked at her credit rating, lack of a real job, and no health insurance, and said "That will be 10k deposit, in cash, up front" for the surgery.
That would make her cry into her food trough every day for weeks. She wouldn't be able to do Torrreeeed hauls if she had to save money.

There's a reason why that clinic has a link to a scammy healthcare loan provider on their website - and she probably got told "LOL FUCK NO" to a loan request. I'm guessing bariatric surgery is the new hotness in for-profit medicine, because insurance is covering it. But she managed to fuck herself out of that fairly efficiently.

BTW, that place got sued for 10 million for killing a hamplanet. 10 years ago, but....well, we can dream.

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sorry if someone already pointed this out but I think she only said she's a "clean freak" because Becky was in the background doing chores for the last couple of videos. and this was her way of trying to convince people that she helps around the house or something.

we're all new and would believe that, apparently
I wonder if she made this video before releasing those and getting feedback, though. The Amber Timeline is hard to keep up with.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she made this video before releasing those and getting feedback, though. The Amber Timeline is hard to keep up with.

This is sort of what I was thinking, too. How many weeks ago we are VS what order she is even releasing her dumb bullshit videos in can easily make figuring this stuff out more fucky than it already is.

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is sort of what I was thinking, too. How many weeks ago we are VS what order she is even releasing her dumb bullshit videos in can easily make figuring this stuff out more fucky than it already is.
The bigger question is: was Amberlynn smart enough to have planned this, or did it just conveniently work out for her.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I don't think sleep apnea would make her unqualified for surgery. They're basically on a cpap during surgery, going from what i see on MSHPL- and some of the fatties on there have apnea, and get surgery.
I think it's more they looked at her credit rating, lack of a real job, and no health insurance, and said "That will be 10k deposit, in cash, up front" for the surgery.
That would make her cry into her food trough every day for weeks. She wouldn't be able to do Torrreeeed hauls if she had to save money.

There's a reason why that clinic has a link to a scammy healthcare loan provider on their website - and she probably got told "LOL FUCK NO" to a loan request. I'm guessing bariatric surgery is the new hotness in for-profit medicine, because insurance is covering it. But she managed to fuck herself out of that fairly efficiently.

BTW, that place got sued for 10 million for killing a hamplanet. 10 years ago, but....well, we can dream.

If only eating less was that easy for her because it doesn't cost $10k to eat less. Also, I see so many weight loss clinics allover America these days or at least where I live. It's crazy how modern medicine has allowed so many weight loss clinics to open everywhere as a lucrative business simply because people won't stop eating.

I even read an article about how doctors in McAllen, TX, make bank off of fatties to the point that they invest and own real estate as their second jobs meaning lots of money for them. These days in America, we're seeing more ads and even billboard signs of weight loss clinics. Soon, it would be standard for American med school to teach bariatric medicine at this rate.

Personally for me, no amount of money is worth the risk of bariatric surgery because it's much easier to eat less at the beginning for free. And besides, no amount of revenue from YouTube ads would be enough to cover bariatric surgery.

In other words, Amber could have saved up so much money if she simply just ate less from the get go. She could spend that YouTube money on other things like Lush brand soap and bath bombs.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
If only eating less was that easy for her because it doesn't cost $10k to eat less. Also, I see so many weight loss clinics allover America these days or at least where I live. It's crazy how modern medicine has allowed so many weight loss clinics to open everywhere as a lucrative business simply because people won't stop eating.

I even read an article about how doctors in McAllen, TX, make bank off of fatties to the point that they invest and own real estate as their second jobs meaning lots of money for them. These days in America, we're seeing more ads and even billboard signs of weight loss clinics. Soon, it would be standard for American med school to teach bariatric medicine at this rate.

Personally for me, no amount of money is worth the risk of bariatric surgery because it's much easier to eat less at the beginning for free. And besides, no amount of revenue from YouTube ads would be enough to cover bariatric surgery.

In other words, Amber could have saved up so much money if she simply just ate less from the get go. She could spend that YouTube money on other things like Lush brand soap and bath bombs.

I think one reason, among many that Americans won't stop eating is because the food is empty. I mean low income food, which is usually what they crave like Amber... that stuff is EMPTY, it's just oil, salt, sugar, flavoring chemicals etc. Just calories with no nutrition or substance so you have to eat a ton of it to feel satiated. Also because the human body is naturally addicted to salt and sugar (essentials) well... yeah, they also get addicted to the shit food that doesnt make them feel full, and so the cycle begins.

When you get to the point that over 30% of each state is TOO FAT you got a problem. They're all addicted to fast food, they were probably raised on it, it's all they know. The thought of eating less does not occur to them, or if it does, they think they'll starve to death... Which actually, considering american fast food has about as much nutrition as the packaging it's served in, could very well be. But switching to healthier food.. veggies,fruit, non deep fried meats well.. that doesn't taste like mcdonalds at all.

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
She'll be fine. They may have to temporarily move to the lounge part of the house because I'm sure it's much cooler if I'm right about that addition being poorly insulated, but she'll be OK. It's going to be brutal summer, though, so RIP pillow mountain. She's going to have to set that thing on fire after soaking in her juices all summer.

Yes, if Tammy Slaton can survive the heat so can the Pillow Queen.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Tammy Slaton probably doesn't even have central air conditioning like Amber does either. Her house definitely isn't as nice or as modern.

Actually, all indications is The Slatons are now going to be on a TV show. They're moving into a condo set up. So chances are, right now it's nicer then what Hamber has. <The Slatons will of course ruin it and turn it into a roach hovel>

Maybe Hamber needs to go and make nice and live with TamTam

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Actually, all indications is The Slatons are now going to be on a TV show. They're moving into a condo set up. So chances are, right now it's nicer then what Hamber has. <The Slatons will of course ruin it and turn it into a roach hovel>

Maybe Hamber needs to go and make nice and live with TamTam

Yeah, I was just reading that yesterday after posting this, lol. I'm looking forward to seeing that episode very much. It'll be a trip!