10Groups - What's your Detailed Version's Heat Map? Does it match your politics? - 10groups.github.io

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
index.png

As usual, unless you're a stereotypical left or right winger the system just gets confused and drops you in the middle. About the only thing this quiz managed to figure out is that I have an authoritarian point of view.

Closest Match: Georgism​

Georgism is an ideology that believes all land should belong equally to all members of society via a land tax.​

What the fuck even is this? That's not an ideology, that's a basic principle whether you agree with it or not.

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapincal
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck even is this? That's not an ideology, that's a basic principle whether you agree with it or not.
Georgism isn't at all the belief that land should belong equally to all members of society, they believe that society has the right to tax land and land alone since the state ultimately exists to protect property and your right to use property however you wish until it interferes with others. If there is any right for a government to exist, and if there is any right for that government to tax, then a land value tax is the only moral tax. That is their argument, it goes on and on if you want to know more and some of their arguments over the health of the economy never being better then when the collective value of all the land equals the GDP of the nation otherwise someone is cheating somebody else is pretty persuasive in my opinion.

The single tax movement, also known as Geoism and Georgism, is an attempt to have only one tax on society: the assessed value of all the natural resources and its location to urban areas of unimproved land, which completely disregards the value of buildings, personal property and other improvements to real estate on the land itself. Essentially, no taxes on labor (sales, payroll, or income) and instead a high land value tax.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
Georgism isn't at all the belief that land should belong equally to all members of society, they believe that society has the right to tax land and land alone since the state ultimately exists to protect property and your right to use property however you wish until it interferes with others.

The single tax movement, also known as Geoism and Georgism, is an attempt to have only one tax on society: the assessed value of all the natural resources and its location to urban areas of unimproved land, which completely disregards the value of buildings, personal property and other improvements to real estate on the land itself. Essentially, no taxes on labor (sales, payroll, or income) and instead a high land value tax.
Yeah while I don't neccesarily object to the principle of something like that its certainly not what I would describe my politics as.

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapincal
kiwifarms.net
Yeah while I don't neccesarily object to the principle of something like that its certainly not what I would describe my politics as.
Its a sign of the times that all the political quizzes break down because there is a world of difference between letting a government put down a riot and letting Joe Biden use the army to put down Americans in 2021. I can trust governments, I personally don't trust Kamala Harris's dirty hand puppeting the presidency.

At least its authoritarian, I got a bunch of libertarian right circles which isn't my politics at all either. At least I got a monarch circle I guess.

Samson Pumpkin Jr.

kiwifarms.net
I don't trust these 4 quadrant tests anyways. How are anarchist right and left different ideologies? The only difference between them is how they view human nature, with communists seeing human nature as inherently cooperative and libertarians seeing it as innovative, curious and self interested

The 4 quadrant idea is something that is fucking up how we think. There's no such thing as anarcho capitalists are anarcho communists because when anarchy is real you can't enforce capitalism or communism. The final enlightenment is anarchy, security and order and three quadrants instead of 4

Bill Jameson rants! Oh, as if we could care!

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
canvhhhas.png

Apparently this test thinks I'm more of a Consequentialist than a Deontologist, which is fucking bullshit. Per the categorical imperative, I've sent off some angry emails.

Other than that, it's not the worst test I've seen. It definitely skews Left and Up, as most of these tests do, but at least it got me in the ballpark, and I appreciate that it took the time to mention Voluntaryism instead of just saying "HERE IS MARGARET THATCHER AND HERE IS STALIN, SEE HOW CLOSE YOU ARE".

I took the short version, so maybe the long version would be more accurate?

Rupert Bear

utrrbeapre.html
kiwifarms.net
Radical Centrism.
10groups-index.png

10index.png
values.png
I'm so centrist i somehow got extreme particularism and collectivism, and Multicultural Nationalism.