11/1/21 Chris Chan Phone Call Update

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

McSneaks

kiwifarms.net
there are other factors to consider that some other kiwi users hypothesized
some people think they are holding back until heat dies down on chris.
dude was featured on tucker carlson
also if he was charged with A felony, that means the court he goes to is open season.
they probably dont want Ethan Ralph walking in there with a rugby shirt acting like a retard, not to mention other retarded Chris followers
so maybe because the judge or prosecutor don't want his court to be a public spectacle they'll keep the charges as a misdemeanor
its real lucky for the court that chris didnt commit some other heinous shit like killing somebody on top of raping his mom, the courts hands would be tied on that one.

"there is no case because the police are hiding chris in a closet so ethan ralph doesn't show up and make a twitter"

Are you 12 or just from some european shithole? Holy fuck guy didn't get arrested in fucking roblox

Ophelia

I aborted the antichrist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how Chris wants strangers to check up on Barb, but not the police, since Chris has a bad history with them.
Someone said the police refuse to check on her because they’ve been pranked so many times. Which sounds fake but who knows.

Also, what would Chris want with money while in jail?
He’s thinking of the car he’ll need when he gets out.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure he's more interested in horses than cars

I don't know, has Chris ever shown an interest in fucking an autobot?

For real though, even more than most Americans, cars are the only form of transportation that Chris knows. The only public transit of any sort he's used is the school bus (mostly the short one), and he has a very negative association with buses now. The only time he has been on any sort of non-road transport is when he flew to California when he was 7, and he barely remembers it.

Chris simply doesn't know how to get anywhere without a car. He either needs his own car, or be driven around by weens or a taxi. While he's used taxis before, and Uber at least once, I don't know if he's every actually called one himself or if it was always someone else helping him.

Though now you've given me the vision of Chris using horseback as his primary mode of transportation.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
"there is no case because the police are hiding chris in a closet so ethan ralph doesn't show up and make a twitter"
i didn't say that. chris has been an embarrassment to this county for a long time.
can you give me a reason why the charges didn't include rape and felony incest?
why they're keeping it as a misdemeanor in juvenile court so that the court doesn't go public?
you google search chris or do any mild background check and an open court for him would be disastrous.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i didn't say that. chris has been an embarrassment to this county for a long time.
can you give me a reason why the charges didn't include rape and felony incest?
why they're keeping it as a misdemeanor in juvenile court so that the court doesn't go public?
you google search chris or do any mild background check and an open court for him would be disastrous.
I think they could hold off for as long as a year before they'd be forced to release him or charge him with a felony, because at that point, he'd have already served the max he could possibly get. The District Court, which the Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court only has jurisdiction to jail you for up to a year, so that would be a jurisdictional issue I think and they'd have to let him out after a year or give good cause (in the form of a felony indictment most likely) to continue holding him. I actually don't know for absolute certain.

Then when they send a case to the grand jury if the prosecution files a felony, and the grand jury finds probable cause, they have five months from then to take it to trial, but this can generally be waived by agreement between the parties and for cause.

It's not like they're going to hit a statute of limitations on rape by waiting a year. In fact I don't believe there is one.

Also there have been a fair number of theories as to why they might not have filed felony charges yet. If they bring some major crime like rape and then settle for a perverted but minor misdemeanor, it will look like a loss.

Another theory is if they don't file it before negotiations, the threat of doing it is more useful than actually doing it.

Or another is they just don't have the evidence to bring any felonies.

And another is this whole case might just be enough of an embarrassment to Greene County that they just want it to go away. That might be what Heilberg is counting on.

Last edited:

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
I think they could hold off for as long as a year before they'd be forced to release him or charge him with a felony, because at that point, he'd have already served the max he could possibly get. The District Court, which the Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court only has jurisdiction to jail you for up to a year, so that would be a jurisdictional issue I think and they'd have to let him out after a year or give good cause (in the form of a felony indictment most likely) to continue holding him.

It's not like they're going to hit a statute of limitations on rape by waiting a year. In fact I don't believe there is one.

Also there have been a fair number of theories as to why they might not have filed felony charges yet. If they bring some major crime like rape and then settle for a perverted but minor misdemeanor, it will look like a loss.

Another theory is if they don't file it before negotiations, the threat of doing it is more useful than actually doing it.

And another is this whole case might just be enough of an embarrassment to Greene County that they just want it to go away. That might be what Heilberg is counting on.
the Prosecutor and DA aren't compelled to file anything. they usually pick and choose what charges to bring. so the last theory could very well be true. the question is how long do they plan to hold him in jail before they might bring in those extra charges?
there is the year time limit like you said for that jail. so they might be able to send him to another one.
can he get bail under some type of temp living facility?

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
If he ever gets a roommate, they will not put up someone shitting up the shared living environment, not showering, and being an utter Viking.
It's funny. a few years ago, Chris recorded a livestream of him in his 'workroom.' He had said that at that point, he got used to cluttered spaces, meaning that he loves being in a hoarded environment (Barb taught him well). Taking that into a jailed environment, if he shares his cell with someone, there's likely to be a beatdown or a shanking.

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net
I think they could hold off for as long as a year before they'd be forced to release him or charge him with a felony, because at that point, he'd have already served the max he could possibly get. The District Court, which the Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court only has jurisdiction to jail you for up to a year, so that would be a jurisdictional issue I think and they'd have to let him out after a year or give good cause (in the form of a felony indictment most likely) to continue holding him. I actually don't know for absolute certain.

As I understand it, it wouldn't go to District Court. There'd be a a hearing in J&DR court about whether the felony charges were valid, then it would get kicked straight up to Circuit Court.

This is mostly a moot distinction since Greene County operates a combined court, so the District and J&DR courts are actually the same staff in the same room, just using different judges on different days. The main difference would be in public access to that final hearing. Then the case would be kicked to the other wing of the building, which is where the Circuit Court is (though it counts as a separate building with its own street address).

There isn't one.

My only concern is that if they wait longer than a year to bring a felony charge, it might lose its wobbler status as it would be past the statute of limitations for a misdemeanor. I don't know how Virginia treats this situation though. (In California at least, People v. Soni holds that wobblers have the felony statute of limitations even if prosecuted as or reduced by agreement to a misdemeanor, but this was only established in 2005!)

My guess is that it won't be an issue and if for some reason the case has to take longer than a year, they'll bring any new charges up before the year has passed.

there is the year time limit like you said for that jail. so they might be able to send him to another one.
can he get bail under some type of temp living facility?

The year time limit isn't specific to the jail itself (though jails are only meant to hold people for a year), it's specific to the charge. Let's say you get charged with a crime where the max sentence is 30 days in jail, but for some crazy reason you're denied bail, they can't keep you locked up in jail past 30 days even if your trial takes longer.

People can, and do, spend many years in jail waiting for their case, as long as the maximum punishment for the crime is longer. This actually has fucked a lot of people over in overworked court systems where people who couldn't make bail wound up spending longer in jail than their eventual sentence could have been (since people usually do not receive the maximum upon sentencing).

One of the reasons he hasn't been given bail is he has noplace to go. Courts usually require you to have a place of residence that they can find you at when you post bail. In practice, in major cities, homeless people get released all the time and they just enter a homeless shelter as the residence on the bail form. This is probably not the case in Greene County.

Still, Heilberg could probably get bail if he asked for it. That he didn't even try for bail is most likely recognition that Chris is better off in jail than homeless on the streets. What is probably happening now (and this is just a guess on my part) is they are trying to find placement for Chris somewhere so they can kick him out of jail and not have to deal with him anymore. They won't pull the trigger on it until after Chris is sentenced and released, because it would be pointless to place him somewhere on bail and then have him have to go back to jail to finish a sentence.

Last edited:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Still, Heilberg could probably get bail if he asked for it. That he didn't even try for bail is most likely recognition that Chris is better off in jail than homeless on the streets. What is probably happening now (and this is just a guess on my part) is they are trying to find placement for Chris somewhere so they can kick him out of jail and not have to deal with him anymore. They won't pull the trigger on it until after Chris is sentenced and released, because it would be pointless to place him somewhere on bail and then have him have to go back to jail to finish a sentence.
True. If Chris (really, Null) can get speds and weens to get him 5k for a pony convention, I'm certain they can more than likely afford his bail, despite what he has done to Barb. The problem is where would he stay. Heilberg knows Chris can't stay with family because at this point, they either distrust or hate Chris, and Heilberg can't trust Chris' fans because they're weens.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I understand it, it wouldn't go to District Court.
The District Court is currently where it is. J&DR is similarly a court of limited jurisdiction on the same level. If they want to continue to hold him, as I understand, they need to go to Circuit Court, which has jurisdiction to hear felonies and to put you behind bars for more than a year. The gatekeeper is the grand jury, which is usually just a rubber stamp.

The case very well be resolved before whatever the deadline is. If they blow it off for over a year I'll begin to think they aren't going to do it, no matter what they said.

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net
The District Court is currently where it is. J&DR is similarly a court of limited jurisdiction on the same level. If they want to continue to hold him, as I understand, they need to go to Circuit Court, which has jurisdiction to hear felonies and to put you behind bars for more than a year.

Only the first hearing (when Heilberg was appointed) was in District Court (under Hon. Kenneth Andrew Sneathern). After that it was kicked to J&DR court (under Hon. David M Barredo). As far as I know it is still in J&DR. The facility is the same but the rules are very different. In larger counties/independent cities they have their own separate facilities.

But yes, if this drags past a year they will either have to release Chris (they can still keep the case going, they just can't keep him incarcerated) or send it to Circuit Court with new charges.

Last edited:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, has Chris ever shown an interest in fucking an autobot?

For real though, even more than most Americans, cars are the only form of transportation that Chris knows. The only public transit of any sort he's used is the school bus (mostly the short one), and he has a very negative association with buses now. The only time he has been on any sort of non-road transport is when he flew to California when he was 7, and he barely remembers it.

Chris simply doesn't know how to get anywhere without a car. He either needs his own car, or be driven around by weens or a taxi. While he's used taxis before, and Uber at least once, I don't know if he's every actually called one himself or if it was always someone else helping him.

Though now you've given me the vision of Chris using horseback as his primary mode of transportation.
Good point. Other people Chris' age who were driving at one point, do end up taking public transport for various reasons. The difference is that those other people adapted, while I don't think Chris can. If he ever gets into another altercation like he did on the school bus decades ago, Chris might go into Hedgehog defense mode in the middle of the aisle.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only the first hearing (when Heilberg was appointed) was in District Court (under Hon. Kenneth Andrew Sneathern). After that it was kicked to J&DR court (under Hon. David M Barredo). As far as I know it is still in J&DR. The facility is the same but the rules are very different. In larger counties/independent cities they have their own separate facilities.
The full name of those courts is Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Courts, and they stand in the same relation to the Circuit Courts of the same counties, i.e. can only dispense one year sentences, no jury trials. Point being you couldn't just transfer Chris from one kind of District Court to another just to keep holding him indefinitely.

Eventually they'll have to shit or get off the pot with the felony and it would have to be Circuit Court which has the jurisdiction to hear felonies. After the grand jury phase the time they have to take it to trial is nominally five months, although subject to yet more continuances.

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net
Good point. Other people Chris' age who were driving at one point, do end up taking public transport for various reasons. The difference is that those other people adapted, while I don't think Chris can. If he ever gets into another altercation like he did on the school bus decades ago, Chris might go into Hedgehog defense mode in the middle of the aisle.

I mean, Chris made the absolutely ridiculous decision to drive to Bronycon and pay parking fees, etc. (not to mention breaking his car in the process), when it was easily accessible via public transit. There are three direct, inexpensive trains a day from Charlottesville to Baltimore and back. He relied on his car to drive around downtown Baltimore getting to and from the hotel when it would've been cheaper to just take uber, especially with shared rides (which he did do at one point when his car got locked into the convention center parking lot).

I don't think he could fathom the possibility of an alternative.

The full name of those courts is Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Courts, and they stand in the same relation to the Circuit Courts of the same counties, i.e. can only dispense one year sentences, no jury trials. Point being you couldn't just transfer Chris from one kind of District Court to another just to keep holding him indefinitely.

Ah, I see what you're getting at. Yes they're both "District", one General, one J&DR. I just got in the habit of calling the General one "District" since that's how it's referred to in most of the stuff I have been reading.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
Eventually they'll have to shit or get off the pot with the felony and it would have to be Circuit Court which has the jurisdiction to hear felonies. After the grand jury phase the time they have to take it to trial is nominally five months, although subject to yet more continuances.
imagine chris ends up in jail limbo? he doesn't seem to be complaining, but that's not gonna happen because otherwise his lawyer could charge the county infinite hours.
in all seriousness, does this case seem to be going the way other ones do, something is really off about it?
as for now, chris is sitting in jail and if the court doesn't make a move for felony charges, he'll be out on time served if he sits in jail too long.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
as for now, chris is sitting in jail and if the court doesn't make a move for felony charges, he'll be out on time served if he sits in jail too long.
The court isn't what decides whether it gets the case, but the prosecution. And the grand jury that in a normal case just rubberstamp whatever the prosecutor says.

The Circuit Court can still later dismiss the case, for instance, if after discovery, it's obvious it would be fruitless to continue.

As for the case, it's really going much like Chris's previous cases. Continuance after continuance after continuance (well that has not happened yet but it will). He's just looking at serious time for the first time. I think he might be so delusional he doesn't know that. His tard armor has always ultimately worked in the past.