11/1/21 Chris Chan Phone Call Update

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
Seems a bit late to be declaring he’s innocent on all charges after he’s already admitted to at the very least incest.

People aren't found innocent anyway, they're just found not guilty. (There is such a thing as a "writ of actual innocence" where you are proven innocent, but it's only needed if you're already convicted and the burden of proof has shifted.)

RifRaf

kiwifarms.net
can someone tell me, why is it taking too long with the court processing ? why do they keep postponing Chris's trail? did I miss something ?

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Seems a bit late to be declaring he’s innocent on all charges after he’s already admitted to at the very least incest.
I laughed out loud at this. No one should be surprised at how Chris thinks and answers autistically as Chris can. I'm sure he forgot that he did admit to it just to come out and declaring innocence. This is why Chris slips up a lot of the time and you can't trust him for shit. I bet you if a boyfriend-free girl would ask for Barb's social security number, the dumb mong would probably give it to her.

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net
can someone tell me, why is it taking too long with the court processing ? why do they keep postponing Chris's trail? did I miss something ?

Again, there will probably not be a "trail". Instead, Chris will most likely agree to a plea deal (this is how 95% of convictions happen). If a trial happens I will be very surprised.

Continuances happen for any number of reasons. Somebody's schedule doesn't line up, somebody needs more time to gather information, etc. In the case of Chris, most of them seemed to be for doing more psychological evaluations on Chris.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
In the case of Chris, most of them seemed to be for doing more psychological evaluations on Chris.
Is there any situation in which these evaluations would become public domain? I doubt it but I don't know the legal system like you. But this is the first real time Chris has had a psych eval ever since the original Autism papers (the therapy bullshit after the macing trials didn't mean squat if we're honest) and I bet somebody could write a term paper on how messed up Chris is.

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net
Is there any situation in which these evaluations would become public domain? I doubt it but I don't know the legal system like you. But this is the first real time Chris has had a psych eval ever since the original Autism papers (the therapy bullshit after the macing trials didn't mean squat if we're honest) and I bet somebody could write a term paper on how messed up Chris is.

If it's entered as evidence, sure. It will be public record. (More likely, only relevant parts of it would be entered)

The catch is that J&DR court does not publish records by default. You have to go and request them from the Clerk's office. Ostensibly this is because most J&DR cases involve children in some capacity, but the confidentiality statutes I've been able to find only actually enforce that confidentiality with matters actually pertaining to children. Thus if you request the records directly from the Clerk's office, they should be able to produce them, albeit possibly charging a fee in the process.

Also, J&DR is not a court of record. i.e. *proceedings* are not recorded or placed into the case file, just documents. There is no court stenographer furiously typing. This also goes for trials (J&DR only does bench trials, not jury trials). If for some insane reason Chris wants a jury trial for a misdemeanor, it will first have to be tried in J&DR and then kicked up to circuit court de novo on appeal.

Even more likely though, we'll have a plea deal before we even get to the stage where any documents get entered, and the report won't go into public record.

Last edited:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
If it's entered as evidence, sure. It will be public record. (More likely, only relevant parts of it would be entered)

The catch is that J&DR court does not publish records by default. You have to go and request them from the Clerk's office. Ostensibly this is because most J&DR cases involve children in some capacity, but the confidentiality statutes I've been able to find only actually enforce that confidentiality with matters actually pertaining to children.

Even more likely though, we'll have a plea deal before we even get to that stage, and the report won't go into public record.
It shouldn't be a problem since no child is involved unless a manchild counts.

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Chris would have made for a great telemarketer or bottom of the barrel con man.
I believe in the family
With my loving hubby-Chan beside me
But he don't know about my mother
Or the Mewtwo I met last night

Do you believe in the Goddess?
'Cause that is what I'm sellin'
Ooh, and if you make big donations,
Oh, I'll see you right!

'Cause GodBear He knows me,
And He knows I'm right...

Muu

Move any Mountain
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/MOUcpfAWX-M

So the guy who called Chris spend $50
Uses the term "enbie"
Doesn't want to be a part of Christory 🙄
Says he went to onion farms to "get a hold" of some people (and now is talking to Chris so I don't know how that happens 🤔)
Wanted to do charity for Chris of all people why!
Says if Chris takes advantage of him he'll stop taking his calls
Calls da haterz virgins and to get a life
Ends saying Chris isn't a lolcow like she used to be and our interest isn't healthy(what planet is this guy on)

If the content is just "sigh give me money please" then don't bother I don't know why this guy would want to help and I'm just waiting for Chris to pump and dump this ween.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ends saying Chris isn't a lolcow like she used to be and our interest isn't healthy(what planet is this guy on)
Anyone is utterly retarded if they think Chris ain't a lolcow now, in fact he is more retarded than he ever was with his Jesus delusions and believing that all Christians/Catholics would blindly believe his claims

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/MOUcpfAWX-M

So the guy who called Chris spend $50
Uses the term "enbie"
Doesn't want to be a part of Christory 🙄
Says he went to onion farms to "get a hold" of some people (and now is talking to Chris so I don't know how that happens 🤔)
Wanted to do charity for Chris of all people why!
Says if Chris takes advantage of him he'll stop taking his calls
Calls da haterz virgins and to get a life

If the content is just "sigh give me money please" then don't bother I don't know why this guy would want to help and I'm just waiting for Chris to pump and dump this ween.
zombo aka terry taylor from illinois is just another retard side effect from genofaggot doc

https://www.instagram.com/zombo187/
look at these fat little goblin hands https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Tu0Q0HDq9/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/terry-taylor-6274a6182 say hi buddy
terry2.png

terry.png

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even more likely though, we'll have a plea deal before we even get to the stage where any documents get entered, and the report won't go into public record.
This is what would happen in a sane world. This is also why I'm glad we don't live in that world and so other stuff can and often will happen.

Some old rug idk

Step on me
kiwifarms.net
Anyone is utterly retarded if they think Chris ain't a lolcow now, in fact he is more retarded than he ever was with his Jesus delusions and believing that all Christians/Catholics would blindly believe his claims
There is a very slight chance that Chris isn't completely delusional, rather he's attempting to become a cult leader in order to get china after realizing that his plan to get into a woman prison has failed, the main problem is that he lacks charisma and has been so retarded with the exectution his ideas (again) that now people think Chris has further fallen into his delusion and got a messiah complex

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a very slight chance that Chris isn't completely delusional, rather he's attempting to become a cult leader in order to get china after realizing that his plan to get into a woman prison has failed, the main problem is that he lacks charisma and has been so retarded with the exectution his ideas (again) that now people think Chris has further fallen into his delusion and got a messiah complex
That is implying getting into a female prison was actually a plan, Chris also has a type which is why he keeps falling into lala land when he isn't begging people to break him out.

Some old rug idk

Step on me
kiwifarms.net
That is implying getting into a female prison was actually a plan, Chris also has a type which is why he keeps falling into lala land when he isn't begging people to break him out.
he surely has the speech and behavioral pattern of a cult leader
what he lacks is the intellingence
and self awareness
i wonder if he will lose weight in prison...

brahsparagus

7th gen gentleman farmer of Asparagus Officinalis
kiwifarms.net
Our Mother, Who Art In Jail,
Hallowed By Thy Unclit;
Thy Blessings Recycled;
Thy Will Be Done
On 1218 As It Is In C-197:
We Give You This Day Our Daily Blessings In The Minimum Abundance;
And Forgive Us Our Trolling,
As We Forgive Trolls And Denounce A-Logs;
Lead Us Not Into Sweethearts,
And Deliver Us From Judas Conner Moon;
For Thine Is The Universe, Multiverse, And All That,
For ever And Ever.
JULAYYYYYYYYY!
Hail Christine, abreast with grace,
Sonichu zaps with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst tomgirls,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, the Electric-Hedgehog Pokemon.
Holy Christine, Mother of CWCville,
pray for us jerks and trolls,
now and at the hour of our comeuppance. Peace to urbay else.