11/1/21 Chris Chan Phone Call Update

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

repentance

Tomorrow person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1642288882202.png

Muu

Move any Mountain
kiwifarms.net
"Why send Chris money, why not"
Maybe because gee, I dunno, he's a incest rapist who doesn't deserve anything.

Does Terry not know what he's there for or something?.

(Edit)
Ah so he really did think he was "helping" in his own sperg way, a bit late for help when he's been on TV and made news around the world for fucking his mom.

If any retards lurking like Terry here wanna help Chris, drag him to reality don't give him money, don't call him supreme god. Just don't play pretend with him period and it would make for some different "content".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220116-002247.png
    Screenshot_20220116-002247.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
That is implying getting into a female prison was actually a plan,
Chris might have some delusions about how he belongs in a women’s prison because he’s a delicate female soul who deserves to serve his time in a setting where he and his gal pals will braid each other’s hair and talk about boys before washing each other’s assholes in the shower but he would probably get it worse.

Women prisoners wouldn’t look kindly on a fat faggot raping his dementia-ridden mother considering many of them are mothers themselves. Also consider that they would take one look at Christine and consider him a fake trans girl who was faking it because he’s too big a pussy to answer to other men about his crimes.

He would command absolutely no respect in a world where respect and being trustworthy and true to your word is everything. Chris would very quickly give 100% of his trust to the first woman who talked to him and they would wait until he’s at his most vulnerable and force him through threatening violence into an extortion type situation where he’s given a list of commissary items he needs to purchase for fellow inmates in exchange for not being stabbed.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
If any retards lurking like Terry here wanna help Chris, drag him to reality don't give him money, don't call him supreme god. Just don't play pretend with him period and it would make for some different "content".
this, even if you're not a fat retarded faggot like Terry Taylor and honestly want to help; RPing with and even worse funding chris while encouraging his delusions is the exact opposite of helping, it's called enabling and you're a faggot. In fact, people like this are exactly why he's where he is in his life.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
"Why send Chris money, why not"
Maybe because gee, I dunno, he's a incest rapist who doesn't deserve anything.

Does Terry not know what he's there for or something?.

(Edit)
Ah so he really did think he was "helping" in his own sperg way, a bit late for help when he's been on TV and made news around the world for fucking his mom.

What happens when someone writes a letter and gives him a reality check? Doesn't work?

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
I
I would assume that he throws out any letter that doesn’t reinforce his headcanon. There’s no way a-logs have resisted sending Chris letters laying out in simple terms even he could understand explaining how fucked he is. And if he would’ve answered these letters they definitely would’ve been leaked by now.
And if someone tells Chris-Chan in a letter not to beg for money?

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
I would assume that he throws out any letter that doesn’t reinforce his headcanon. There’s no way a-logs have resisted sending Chris letters laying out in simple terms even he could understand explaining how fucked he is. And if he would’ve answered these letters they definitely would’ve been leaked by now.
this, chris only interacts with people who reinforce his delusions and willingly RP with him, or fund him. He ignores everyone else, this is why anyone who communicates directly with chris is obviously a retard because they're either RPing into his multi dimensional troon godchrist delusions and/or supplementing the tugboat. either way, retarded.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
this, chris only interacts with people who reinforce his delusions and willingly RP with him, or fund him. He ignores everyone else, this is why anyone who communicates directly with chris is obviously a retard because they're either RPing into his multi dimensional troon godchrist delusions and/or supplementing the tugboat. either way, retarded.
Then anyone trying to give Chris a reality check is retarded too?

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
Then anyone trying to give Chris a reality check is retarded too?
anyone trying to communicate with him period, it's well known chris now only interacts with people who perpetuate his god delusions or people who want to give him money, after 2 decades he's taken zero advice from anyone purposely and has repeatedly trolled himself and allowed himself to fall for the same ween schemes repeatedly. he has learned nothing, absolutely nada. there isn't a person on the planet that can give him a "reality check". he's a lost cause, just sit back and laugh; don't pozload my neghole.

unless you have a time machine and can go back and give him parents who actually socialize him and put him in the right programs, in the right school, and actually raise him instead of letting the internet and television raise him there's not much you can do for chris besides further his delusions and fund his degeneracy

Last edited:

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
Chris-Chan said:

But on that I'm also asking for active protestors to just eventually let the local authorities and whatnot here know they want me out of jail and back home to safely. I am very much innocent on all charges.

Uh, what? No one wants Chris out of jail. Not even Governor Glenn Youngkin will grant him pardon. No one will believe a rapist with schizo delusions.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
zombo aka terry taylor from illinois is just another retard side effect from genofaggot doc

https://www.instagram.com/zombo187/
look at these fat little goblin hands https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Tu0Q0HDq9/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/terry-taylor-6274a6182 say hi buddy
View attachment 2890309
View attachment 2890310
Nice Nathaniel Bar-Jonah cosplay, Terry.

What I’m saying is, that’s the face of a pedophile, right down to the trashy moustache. No wonder he’s trying to cozy up to Chris, degeneracy loves company.