11/11/2019 - Beware of Impostors -

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom craves attention, so of course he lurks here. Despite all of his bloviating, he gets genuinely depressed when he shows up and there is no activity in his main thread.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
I don't follow Tommy but seeing the lack of engagement on his video threads, it must rub him something awful - he asked for the evil transphobic neo nazi trolls to leave him alone, and they did - but what will he do with himself now?

• Agree
Reactions: repentance

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't follow Tommy but seeing the lack of engagement on his video threads, it must rub him something awful - he asked for the evil transphobic neo nazi trolls to leave him alone, and they did - but what will he do with himself now?
I don’t think people are leaving him alone because he asked, but because he’s boring. His chosen format is long videos that mostly consist of him rambling on, with the occasional few seconds of interesting content. Lots of cows produce boring content, but they use short form so you don’t have to wade through hours of shit to get to the gold.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I have basically stopped following his videos. I'll click when they pop up, watch about a minute or until he starts making noise with an instrument, then close it out and post here.

After catching the swatting live, I doubt I'll ever get good content again. Downhill from here.

• Agree
Reactions: repentance

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
I'll be putting this in the fan art thread but thought it should also be here since it's from this video.
He is a true dicksucker.

• Winner
Reactions: BigTodd
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino