11/20/2020 Prayers For My Martyred and Living Misguided Siblings TDOR 2020 -

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today, Patriarch Irenaeus of the Serbian Orthodox Church died at 70. His close association with the Church began early in life, when he would risk the wrath of Communist soldiers by sneaking through cornfields to deliver food to impoverished nuns. Teaching in Kosovo during the height of the Cold War, his seminary routinely faced persecution from Albanian Muslims and Serbian Communists. He recently oversaw the completion of the largest mosaic in the world, adorning the ceiling of the St. Sava Cathedral in Belgrade. He died from complications caused by the Coronavirus, continuing to serve parishioners despite his age and frailty.

But go on and toot for the true martyrs Tom.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a book called Fox's Book of Martyrs. It describes the lives, and deaths, of various martyrs of the Christian religion, with particular emphasis on England (Fox's homeland.) Whether or not you subscribe to Christianity, each and every one of those men and women were better people who contributed more to the world than Tommy Tooter ever has or ever will.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Inshallah, Tommy, your martyred brothers and sisters are being raped by Troon Satan in the bowels of hell as I write this
OK i need to know does this only apply to fake troons or all troons and do rabid guard troons get a pass from the higher ups to avoid this fate?

I do hope so. A man with moob and horns raping you does not sound even the least bit pleasant. It could be worse though it could be you sent back to a teen body and tom is the rapist. Which would be totally gross horrific.
Tom is at his best when he pretends to be some sort of tech genius, or when he acts as a psuedo-intellectuals who has an opinion anyone gives a fuck about. I wonder if Tom has ever watched any of his own videos. What a misinformed, hideous manlet.
Totally agree. Tom is the apex of misinformation.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
Thomas Wassenberg, the old man who diddles dogs and thinks it's ok to have sex with children, eats garbage and sexualizes pans, now does an impression of Spinal Tap and gives advice to trannies:

"you've gotta make yourself likeable, kids, I've done what I can for me"

great job Thomas

rVeRSeSI

kiwifarms.net
Oh god he can't even play an instrument right and the fuck is with this whole racism shit and ethnicity privileges? This guy has called many black people niggas and he claims he's not a gender, then what is he? And has he been smoking meth? Dude looks worse each time.

• Feels
Reactions: Dee Price

The Sauce Boss

my kids have kids, they call me grandpoggers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god he can't even play an instrument right and the fuck is with this whole racism shit and ethnicity privileges? This guy has called many black people niggas and he claims he's not a gender, then what is he? And has he been smoking meth? Dude looks worse each time.
he smokes mad reef, lives in a room that's never even been in the same postal code as a bottle of Scrubbn Bubbles, Ajax, or Raid, and has COPD. His continued survival is a testament to the strength of cockroaches everywhere.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god he can't even play an instrument right and the fuck is with this whole racism shit and ethnicity privileges?
Autism

This guy has called many black people niggas and he claims he's not a gender, then what is he?
Autistic (and a transtrender). Also, a crime against Nature.

And has he been smoking meth? Dude looks worse each time.
At this point, I don't think meth would do much noticeable damage. His Crypt Keeper-looking ass is so pickled from caked-on dirt and sexual frustration that I'm pretty sure he's only still alive out of spite.

Tags
None