11/20/2020 Prayers For My Martyred and Living Misguided Siblings TDOR 2020 -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
At this point, I don't think meth would do much noticeable damage. His Crypt Keeper-looking ass is so pickled from caked-on dirt and sexual frustration that I'm pretty sure he's only still alive out of spite.
PLOT TWIST: His body died years ago, his vital functions are actually maintained by the complex ecosystem of parasites he has living within him.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
I see that the hateful hypocritical whore, Queen of the Herpes, is still jealously obsessing on me and posting about me for the ego boost she'll get from all of you sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs with IQs lower than your body temperatures. Stay stupid, speds. Your ancestors will be coming for you in less than forty days.

Waitaminute, didn't this walking piece of shit rape his sister and none of his siblings want anything to do with him and want him dead?
no. that was a deception that was done by editing out a list of things that i was falsely being accused of by insane infantile incels and creepy chickenshit anonymous corporate cucks like yourselves, to make it sound like i was admitting to it. If you were to follow me at facebook rather than believe bullshit about me, you would get an entirely different picture.

The Sauce Boss

merry crimiss, pogchamp!
True & Honest Fan
no. that was a deception that was done by editing out a list of things that i was falsely being accused of by insane infantile incels and creepy chickenshit anonymous corporate cucks like yourselves, to make it sound like i was admitting to it. If you were to follow me at facebook rather than believe bullshit about me, you would get an entirely different picture.
Implying I want to see your rat face or your dingy, decrepit hovel any more than I have to.

Person of Interest
Today, Patriarch Irenaeus of the Serbian Orthodox Church died at 70. His close association with the Church began early in life, when he would risk the wrath of Communist soldiers by sneaking through cornfields to deliver food to impoverished nuns. Teaching in Kosovo during the height of the Cold War, his seminary routinely faced persecution from Albanian Muslims and Serbian Communists. He recently oversaw the completion of the largest mosaic in the world, adorning the ceiling of the St. Sava Cathedral in Belgrade. He died from complications caused by the Coronavirus, continuing to serve parishioners despite his age and frailty.

But go on and toot for the true martyrs Tom.
Perhaps it was cosmic retribution for the Bosnian genocide his church supported? My name is Tommie if you wish to have a rational discussion.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
Hi Tom!
Apologise for double posting, you assmad degenerate faggot. No one uses facebook except deranged relics like yourself and people too dumb to see clearly what you are. How's that COPD coming along?

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
now that i've had to unblock everybody just to see the OP, i see a whole ten or so infantile imbeciles still obsessing on me. stay stupid, speds. your privilege is about to evaporate in less than forty days.
We don't obsess, Tom; we document, comment on, and laugh at, your demonstrable insanity/delusions/lack of musical ability/generally poor hygiene, etc.
I know you have high hopes for the coming administration, but Tom... Even they don't want the likes of you. You'll be internet infamous long after the incoming government are gone, Tom, be assured of that.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan

Person of Interest
Is the fact that you eat garbage and are considered a universal laughingstock cosmic retribution for own misdeeds, Tom?
the deviant derps of kiwi farms are far from anything universal, douche tard. you're an isolated population of deviant dotards. a lot more people laugh with me than there are infantile imbeciles like yourself you laugh at me. I have fed thousands of people nationwide with salvaged food in the past forty years, you twit. most people respect me for it.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
now that i've had to unblock everybody just to see the OP, i see a whole ten or so infantile imbeciles still obsessing on me. stay stupid, speds. your privilege is about to evaporate in less than forty days.
No, you unblocked a lot of people because no one will give you attention and everyone knows you're a man.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
the deviant derps of kiwi farms are far from anything universal, douche tard. you're an isolated population of deviant dotards. a lot more people laugh with me than there are infantile imbeciles like yourself you laugh at me. I have fed thousands of people nationwide with salvaged food in the past forty years, you twit. most people respect me for it.

Did you win the respect of the orderlies in the nuthouse?

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
Most people respect you? But you just said in this video that your neighbors all hate you. The Latinos hate you. You can't even buy Mexican ditch weed anymore because your drug dealer doesn't want you around.

Did you even watch your own video? You confirmed that everyone around you in real life knows you are a man and they don't like you.

You delusional dickslut dungheap. Nobody respects you. I do believe you've fed thousands of people in the last 40 years. You've fed them your insane lies and bullshit.