11/20/2020 Prayers For My Martyred and Living Misguided Siblings TDOR 2020 -

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
Most people respect you? But you just said in this video that your neighbors all hate you. The Latinos hate you. You can't even buy Mexican ditch weed anymore because your drug dealer doesn't want you around.

Did you even watch your own video? You confirmed that everyone around you in real life knows you are a man and they don't like you.

You delusional dickslut dungheap. Nobody respects you. I do believe you've fed thousands of people in the last 40 years. You've fed them your insane lies and bullshit.
Absolutely bodied. :lol:

I see that the hateful hypocritical whore, Queen of the Herpes, is still jealously obsessing on me and posting about me for the ego boost she'll get from all of you sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs with IQs lower than your body temperatures. Stay stupid, speds. Your ancestors will be coming for you in less than forty days.
So your SpaceJew cunt install is finally going to happen in 40 days or less? Tell you what...I promise to pay you $1,000 the day it happens if you promise to do a video promo for Dogfinger Studios when it doesn't. Deal?

Last edited:

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
I can’t believe I missed the Tomathon, the monthly chimpout session he has here once he has depleted his stock of ditchweed and the AMB fucks stop giving him attention.

Hope you’re doing OK, Tom. I’ll wait out your ~40 day reckoning. Lol what a dumb man.
We should really stop calling Tom a man, you know... Not because he's a woman. Lol, no. But he certainly doesn't deserve the appellation of "man". I propose "feral bog creature" or "ersatz male".

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Oh god he can't even play an instrument right and the fuck is with this whole racism shit and ethnicity privileges? This guy has called many black people niggas and he claims he's not a gender, then what is he? And has he been smoking meth? Dude looks worse each time.
No he can he sounds like a wounded goose playing the sax.
I see that the hateful hypocritical whore, Queen of the Herpes, is still jealously obsessing on me and posting about me for the ego boost she'll get from all of you sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs with IQs lower than your body temperatures. Stay stupid, speds. Your ancestors will be coming for you in less than forty days.
Holy chimpouts you finally got off AMB with your constant whining and finally gave Kiwi Farms a does of tom comedy.

So here you are making the same idiot blubbering that you have for weeks at AMB.

Please do a lot more blubbering for Kiwi tom they do need a good laugh at your expense.
Perhaps it was cosmic retribution for the Bosnian genocide his church supported? My name is Tommie if you wish to have a rational discussion.

Keep going there lets see epic sperging old man dog fucker. You know you want to be the ass clown kicked around for others amusement.
now that i've had to unblock everybody just to see the OP, i see a whole ten or so infantile imbeciles still obsessing on me. stay stupid, speds. your privilege is about to evaporate in less than forty days.
Another DUH moment when you saw the tom rektathon going on.

You got rekt thread after comical thread. It was a lot of fun making fun of you in your absence but there is noting like a tom chimpout to get the laughter out of the crowd.
the deviant derps of kiwi farms are far from anything universal, douche tard. you're an isolated population of deviant dotards. a lot more people laugh with me than there are infantile imbeciles like yourself you laugh at me. I have fed thousands of people nationwide with salvaged food in the past forty years, you twit. most people respect me for it.
Serious question: what will you do if it doesn’t?
He will make excuses and then shit himself screaming about the aftermath of AMB post about his being a mentally ill idiot that made another bogus insane prediction.
I can’t believe I missed the Tomathon, the monthly chimpout session he has here once he has depleted his stock of ditchweed and the AMB fucks stop giving him attention.

Hope you’re doing OK, Tom. I’ll wait out your ~40 day reckoning. Lol what a dumb man.
LOL then nothing will happen and then the post prediction chimpout. there are many chimpings to come.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
honest question, why do you block people on this site?

are you not interested in fair criticism?
that's why i block people. they're incapable of rational arguments and i refuse to lower myself to their level of stupid. people who insist on addressing me as Tom don't last long. People who insist that i have ever raped anybody or ever may do it again, don't last long. i have a substantial audience consisting of people who know who to communicate coherently and respectfully. There aren't many who have shown themselves to be capable of that here.

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
that's why i block people. they're incapable of rational arguments and i refuse to lower myself to their level of stupid. people who insist on addressing me as Tom don't last long. People who insist that i have ever raped anybody or ever may do it again, don't last long. i have a substantial audience consisting of people who know who to communicate coherently and respectfully. There aren't many who have shown themselves to be capable of that here.
how do you feel about your new pronoun? the feral bog creature.

every person here knows you enjoy talking about the acts which polite society frowns upon, why do you pretend otherwise?
trying to purify ones self in the blood of people some consider martyrs or dead family members is perverse and transparent...

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
honest question, why do you block people on this site?

are you not interested in fair criticism?
Tom blocks people that tell him the truth. That he is a bat shit crazy idiot that is a child molester that fingers dogs. He is so aggressive and vile he will block people that set off his anger so badly that he chimps out.
The admins need to remove toms ability to block regular and Loyal Kiwi's
Your name is THOMAS. therefor tom fits. And you are no capable of a rational argument. You are a male named tom that raped a child and a dog and tries to make excuses.

Look tom there is a reason i am not considered a LOLCOW. I do not give milk. You do and in vast abundance as well.

I am rational and I do not go by the trender agenda and run around screaming if you won't call me some off the wall made up pronoun you are transphobic and if you do not let me have sex with you then you are transphobic. that is idiocy and totally incorrect.

There are pronouns in place to handle the two sexes and genders. If you want to be in between both then we have an old but good pronoun as well ( IT )

And you know what they say if the IT fits then wear it.