Interests 11/20 - Sanic the Haghoog's Message to SEGA -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron_Swanson

"Please and Thank you."
kiwifarms.net
Wow, he's so mad he can't vandalize things in real life, he's resorted to go back to drawing in order to fulfill his vandalizing desires.

I guess in his autistic mind if a SEGA exec walked around and ran into him vandalizing, the guy would think 'wow, this is really a strong reflection of how the public feels about the decisions we took! better do what he says!'

slep

kiwifarms.net
What the hell is that black rectangle behind Sonic? Did Chris fuck up and decide to hide it with black because the purple didn't cut it?
That's the way he typically tries to cover up his mistakes. The infamous "PENIS IN YO FACE!" image from the Honeymoon Comic is a classic example (don't worry I won't post the image here. Some people may have just eaten).

applecat

Prettiest I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is kind of interesting that Chris' slightly skewed version of himself translated to his tomgirl form so easily. Now instead of being a svelte, broad-shouldered man, he's a slender woman with a full head of hair. I'd rate it Optimistic if I only could.

MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The spelling of the word color is different depending on the country. Americans use color, but he's not wrong.
He's in the US and has always used US spelling before. I wonder if he just copied some other Sonic arms purist's call to arms and didn't notice it was using the English (Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, etc.) spelling.

The pun above was not intentional (migraine making me slow in da mind) but I'm leaving it.

Bluebersaur

Poke'mon Sperg
kiwifarms.net
Wait, that girl is supposed to be tomgirl Chris?

Well, glad to see he's seemed to easily transition into portraying himself as a woman now. Though he still seems insistent on making himself appear at least remotely attractive no matter what gender he's decided to become.

Oh Chris, you may have a soul vagina but you're still the same self-centered bent duck we all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino