• ”Listen Hitler, I'm tired of your white-knighting!”

Money 11-24-14 Leaked Text "May We Borrow Your House"

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by CatParty, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of course, the best and most practical way to handle this would be to list Bob's old BMW on Craigslist at a realistic price. (Like that's gonna happen.)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Thetan

Thetan Highly Caffeinated
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  2. Neither Barb nor Chris care if they ever pay off their debts. They're just trying to get what they want in the meantime and put off paying their bills as long as possible.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    garbageraider

garbageraider Give me asspats, I stole a retard's garbage
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  3. Where did Bob pension and the :tugboat: go? I assume they'd be able use some of it to pay for it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    tehpope

tehpope privacytools.io | prism-break.org

kiwifarms.net
  4. But that assumes the insurance company hasn't paid any storage fees up to this point, when it sounds more like they're saying "you're on your own" from here on out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I pity the Rainbow Restoration staff. It's going to be a long day fielding calls from a dozen Chrises and Barbs, wanting free hoard storage because of autism, and Sonic's arms changed back...

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Le Bateleur

Le Bateleur Major Arcana

kiwifarms.net
  6. Maybe Chris and Barb should sell their cars and the burned out 14BC at realistic prices, and use the money to pay the Rainbow Restoration people for another year so they can just move into the storage space and live amongst the hoard. Perhaps Renee could suggest this as an alternative :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Ian Brandon Something

Ian Brandon Something Blue Arm Promoter

kiwifarms.net
  7. I don't think it will ever be livable, (it wasn't really for a long time before the fire) but that won't stop Barb from trying to move back in. In answer to your question, we will all see soon.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    garbageraider

Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  8. ^^^ I guess by "livable" I meant "granted an occupancy permit," or if that's not necessary in Ruckersville, "utility companies being willing to resume service."

$1600 in a lump sum is a lot for people who are horrendous with money management and whose monthly income is at most $3,000.

• Agree Agree x 2
    MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. hmmmm that might mean the insurance company barely gave them anything to store the hoard.

Skeealator

Skeealator Nyeh Heh Heh!

kiwifarms.net
  10. This is a missed opportunity for Chris and Barb to get out of living in a landfill and Barb just wants to dive right back in.

Amazing.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip WHA HAPPUN TO MEOWTHKIP, WHO DIS PINK NIBBA?
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. "Mmyeah, now that we Borrowed your hou - your house, may I borrow you Renee, love?"

Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother.

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Huntin' Slash

Huntin' Slash in memory of @hyperion 1980-2017
    Staff Member Manager

kiwifarms.net
  12. Did you just... moderate yourself?

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Ian Brandon Something

Ian Brandon Something Blue Arm Promoter

kiwifarms.net
  13. That new car they bought probably eats up a lot of the :tugboat:

• Agree Agree x 2
    Skeealator

Skeealator Nyeh Heh Heh!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Well, this explains a lot of Chris lamentations about "bigger worries" and the sudden drop in price of the BMW.

Also isn't this some additional storage room Charb rented to accommodate the barbage that wasn't covered by the insurance company in the first place? I distantly remember someone saying Barb was holding on to the hoard against the insurance companies will.

Edit:
    Well...
    http://cwckiforums.com/attachments/reneetexts_11_12_2014-png.9203/

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Stud2Stud

Stud2Stud Born with a brick.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I suspect there may be more to the story. Around here, you can rent a garage size storage unit from U-Haul for under $200 / month: $1,600 a month is definitely excessive. (Then again, how many units is their shit occupying?)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Thetan

Thetan Highly Caffeinated
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  16. There must be an additional unit(s) not being covered by the insurance company. If State Farm was covering everything up until now, there's no way Chris/Barb would already owe $1600 just for one month.

Cackman

Cackman Fucked-up fake

kiwifarms.net
  17. Chris's tugboat is $1300 a month, and Barb gets social security and a small pension from her old job.
    Chris is paying almost $300 a month on his $8,000 credit card debt, he's still buying hundreds of dollars of vidya and legos every month, he's got a monthly payment on his new ford sedan, he has to pay for his cellphone, internet, groceries, gasoline, the storage unit which Barb uses to store her horde junk and garbage in, and barb still eats out regularly and spends money on that.

Chris and barb's combined income is about $2500 a month. The problem is that the Chandlers take the attitude of "We deserve to have a new car, eat out everyday, buy all the horde and legos we want, we should spend all the money we want without limitation". They refuse to stop spending on luxuries and are having trouble paying the necessities. The lack of common sense in the Chandler household is incredible. I think part of Barb realizes that their lifestyle isn't sustainable, but she keeps telling herself that the shit's going to hit the fan after she dies, so she just doesn't care.

• Informative  x 21
    • Agree  x 9
    • Feels  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    garbageraider

Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  18. So Barb is about to go from Extreme Hoarders to Storage Wars?

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 6
    blackie toy

blackie toy I am become Onii-san

kiwifarms.net
  19. Picture poor bastard who outbids for THAT storage locker.

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cackman

Cackman Fucked-up fake

kiwifarms.net
  20. In hindsight getting a new car was a bad move for the Chandlers, SHOCKER

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.