Money 11-24-14 Leaked Text "May We Borrow Your House" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbageraider

Give me asspats, I stole an exceptional individual's garbage
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I like how Chris and Barb think that paying later will be any easier than paying up front.

Actually, they don't think that, do they? They just want another month of storage, they don't care about paying.
Neither Barb nor Chris care if they ever pay off their debts. They're just trying to get what they want in the meantime and put off paying their bills as long as possible.

lunac

kiwifarms.net
But that assumes the insurance company hasn't paid any storage fees up to this point, when it sounds more like they're saying "you're on your own" from here on out.

Reactions: morganna

MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^^^ I guess by "livable" I meant "granted an occupancy permit," or if that's not necessary in Ruckersville, "utility companies being willing to resume service."

$1600 in a lump sum is a lot for people who are horrendous with money management and whose monthly income is at most $3,000.

Skeealator

Nyeh Heh Heh!
kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to bet that that's the total storage bill from the cleaners, not just a monthly bill for December. Chris is bad about mixing things up and misquoting stuff. If you divide $1600 by ten months, you get about $160/month which is a more sensible amount just to store the furniture.
hmmmm that might mean the insurance company barely gave them anything to store the hoard.

Stud2Stud

Born with a brick.
kiwifarms.net
Well, this explains a lot of Chris lamentations about "bigger worries" and the sudden drop in price of the BMW.

Also isn't this some additional storage room Charb rented to accommodate the barbage that wasn't covered by the insurance company in the first place? I distantly remember someone saying Barb was holding on to the hoard against the insurance companies will.

Edit:
"Mmyeah, now that we Borrowed your hou - your house, may I borrow you Renee, love?".
Well...
http://cwckiforums.com/attachments/reneetexts_11_12_2014-png.9203/

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
^^^ I guess by "livable" I meant "granted an occupancy permit," or if that's not necessary in Ruckersville, "utility companies being willing to resume service."

$1600 in a lump sum is a lot for people who are horrendous with money management and whose monthly income is at most $3,000.
I suspect there may be more to the story. Around here, you can rent a garage size storage unit from U-Haul for under $200 / month: $1,600 a month is definitely excessive. (Then again, how many units is their shit occupying?)

Cackman

Fucked-up fake
kiwifarms.net
Well, this explains a lot of Chris lamentations about "bigger worries" and the sudden drop in price of the BMW.

Also isn't this some additional storage room Charb rented to accommodate the barbage that wasn't covered by the insurance company in the first place? I distantly remember someone saying Barb was holding on to the hoard against the insurance companies will.
There must be an additional unit(s) not being covered by the insurance company. If State Farm was covering everything up until now, there's no way Chris/Barb would already owe $1600 just for one month.

garbageraider

Give me asspats, I stole an exceptional individual's garbage
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Where did Bob pension and the :tugboat: go? I assume they'd be able use some of it to pay for it.
Chris's tugboat is $1300 a month, and Barb gets social security and a small pension from her old job.
Chris is paying almost $300 a month on his $8,000 credit card debt, he's still buying hundreds of dollars of vidya and legos every month, he's got a monthly payment on his new ford sedan, he has to pay for his cellphone, internet, groceries, gasoline, the storage unit which Barb uses to store her horde junk and garbage in, and barb still eats out regularly and spends money on that.

Chris and barb's combined income is about $2500 a month. The problem is that the Chandlers take the attitude of "We deserve to have a new car, eat out everyday, buy all the horde and legos we want, we should spend all the money we want without limitation". They refuse to stop spending on luxuries and are having trouble paying the necessities. The lack of common sense in the Chandler household is incredible. I think part of Barb realizes that their lifestyle isn't sustainable, but she keeps telling herself that the shit's going to hit the fan after she dies, so she just doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino