Interests 11/24 CWC vs Koas -

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanBeanbag

Pre-quilt
kiwifarms.net
I'll try and translate this because there is a sales pitch in there:

In the video description, Chris says 'Watch me battle, and y'all can have me on a shirt, a trading card, or as a figure in a jar. I will have them shipped to you directly. Autographs will cost $20 extra. I am not sharing my creation app chirp. Text me for details'

If you use the Skylanders app to make your own character (like Chris has done with the blue haired person here) you can then pay to have them professionally printed by the Skylanders company. $14.99 for a card, $24.99 for a t-shirt and $49,99 for a figure. Chris is probably looking to resell at a profit.

So Chris is saying 'watch my blue haired character fight in this video, and then pay me to order some merchandise of it through the app'. He says he is not using the app's 'Chirp' feature because 'Chirp' is a way of transferring and sharing his creation. Doing so would let people order his character directly, cutting Chris out of the loop and whatever price hike he has in mind.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew this thanksgiving business had something to do with this numbskull begging for money.
It does not work when he's not on camera when making a fool of himself; he's not a real celebrity.

In the video description, Chris says 'Watch me battle, and y'all can have me on a shirt, a trading card, or as a figure in a jar. I will have them shipped to you directly. Autographs will cost $20 extra. I am not sharing my creation app chirp. Text me for details'

If you use the Skylanders app to make your own character (like Chris has done with the blue haired person here) you can then pay to have them professionally printed by the Skylanders company. $14.99 for a card, $24.99 for a t-shirt and $49,99 for a figure. Chris is probably looking to resell at a profit.

So Chris is saying 'watch my blue haired character fight in this video, and then pay me to order some merchandise of it through the app'. He says he is not using the app's 'Chirp' feature because 'Chirp' is a way of transferring and sharing his creation. Doing so would let people order his character directly, cutting Chris out of the loop and whatever price hike he has in mind.
Like anyone is going to pay for something that does not even closely resemble Chris or his stupidity. @Marvin , I think the Theory of Mind is getting worse in this one.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Thanks for the explanation. Looks like another thing to add to this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino