11/27/2019 - When did you realize that you were cisgender? - Tom thinks people awaken to the fact they're NOT mentally ill...

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net

Tom discusses the roach infestation and the bugs crawling over his keyboard while he's pounding on it.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking dumb question.

When did I realize that my birth gender and mentality were in alignment? I don’t know, I neve really thought about it. I just went along being male my whole life and enjoying myself.

I mean sure there’s more stereotypically feminine activities I enjoy like cooking (though I’m not into sweets or baking anything other than meat pies really) and in antiquity brewing was a feminine trade. However that still doesn’t define anyone as a male or female. Your biological sex does. If you want to present and be treated as the opposite sex and otherwise keep it to yourself I don’t care, but don’t go acting like those are perfectly normal urges and decisions everyone deals with.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I'm really intrigued with what Tom thinks is the answer to the question. He thinks we would say something like "as early as I can remember" or "when I was born" or something. The reality is that only troons like him think that one can "feel" their gender based on sexist concepts of male and female activities.

Freshly Baked Socks

please put your feet in my holes now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BigTodd said:
Tom discusses the roach infestation and the bugs crawling over his keyboard while he's pounding on it.
... immediately after sharing he she will be cooking for a potluck. How luck his (edit: sorry tommie I didnt mean it) her community is! 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Postal_Rat

YourMommasBackstory

it's gay
kiwifarms.net
I'm really intrigued with what Tom thinks is the answer to the question. He thinks we would say something like "as early as I can remember" or "when I was born" or something. The reality is that only troons like him think that one can "feel" their gender based on sexist concepts of male and female activities.
i mean yes, exacly. Unlike troons normal people never think about something like: "oh i feel like a manly men today, i should do men stuff to be more masculine" or "i feel feminine and thats great, and having a cute dress will make me feel more like a women". Normal women won't become ftm if she likes cars, normal men won't become mtf if he likes to cook, they won't even think that there's something wrong with them since we do not live in past century when gender roles were more strict.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
What a fucking dumb question.

When did I realize that my birth gender and mentality were in alignment? I don’t know, I neve really thought about it. I just went along being male my whole life and enjoying myself.

I mean sure there’s more stereotypically feminine activities I enjoy like cooking (though I’m not into sweets or baking anything other than meat pies really) and in antiquity brewing was a feminine trade. However that still doesn’t define anyone as a male or female. Your biological sex does. If you want to present and be treated as the opposite sex and otherwise keep it to yourself I don’t care, but don’t go acting like those are perfectly normal urges and decisions everyone deals with.
Its really insulting to women saying someone doing things women traditionally do makes them a woman.

• Agree
Reactions: Scribbler

Lone MacReady

Ohh, I'm just a strugglin' man...
kiwifarms.net
The second I realized I lived in clown world, where normalcy is corrupted in order to slow certain demographic's birthrates.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This seems to be the latest galaxy-brained meme sweeping through the troon community, attempting to distract people from the fact that most troons actually chose to be trans because they were embarrassing failures.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't have to realize shit, being """cisgender""" is the norm.

Regarding people who believe themselves to be " normal"

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited

The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one’s mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years.”
― R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience/The Bird of Paradise

Transgender orientations Some individuals strongly identify with the opposite gender and this identification can show up when they are very young. This is not a moral issue but it can raise serious challenges for the affected individuals. In a number of ways as human beings we tend to groove into habits and routines, and some of these are gender-based. It can also be an immediately frustrating situation for a transgender individual in their having to live with an undesired body-type. The intellectual question here is what is responsible for these tendencies? One transgender study found that amongst the subset of transgender people that have undergone sex-change surgery (or transitioned) many “knew that they had been born into the wrong gender from childhood” [40]. Such an explanation from the scientific perspective would seem to require some kind of DNA code sequence which resulted in an individual whose brain was committed to identifying as the opposite gender. From an article in the New York Time Magazine [41] a description of a 3 year old included the following: he insisted on wearing gowns even after preschool dress-up time ended. He pretended to have long flowing hair and drew pictures of girls with elaborate gowns and flowing tresses. By age 4, he sometimes sobbed when he saw himself in the mirror wearing pants, saying he felt ugly. Such behaviors can present some difficulties for parents. As one father put it, “I didn’t know how to be the father of a girl inside a boy’s body”. One eight year old’s self-assessment presented in Andrew Solomon’s Far From the Tree contained: “I’m a girl and I have a penis. They (her parents) thought I was a boy until I was six. I dressed like a girl. I said, ‘I’m a girl.’ They didn’t understand for the longest time [42]. That child’s assessment went on to look ahead and state: when I’m a mommy I’ll adopt my babies, but I’ll have boobies to feed then and I’ll wear a bra, dresses, skirts, and high-heeled shoes [43]. Do such behaviors really seem plausible in terms of evolution and in particular as a function of DNA specifications? Solomon noted an incident following a workshop on dealing with transgender youth. One anxious father approached the presenters with the question, “but what if he changes his mind?”. One of the presenters responded with. “you just explained how he told you on the changing table at two that he was a girl, and that message hasn’t changed in thirteen years”. Solomon went on to conclude that it took the presenters “about ten minutes to bring this man around to an acceptance he had been unable to achieve for over a decade” [44]. One trans child told his parents at age 15 months, “I’m not a boy. I’m a girl”. This child went on to request a Barbie doll at age two. Another trans girl at age two had a favorite pastime of wearing their mom’s “red high heels, a towel on his head for hair, and anything he could drape as a sari” [45]. The difficulties facing trans kids include a significant risk of suicide attempts. Solomon pointed out that over “half of parents of trans people are rejected by their families”, and “even in families with some acceptance, it often comes from only one parent” [46]. Solomon also went on to provide some very upsetting statements made by parents to their trans children. A Scientific American article, “When Sex and Gender Collide”, by Kristina R. Olson provided a more recent and science-framed overview of the trans phenomena. In the article Olson stated about trans kids that [47]: when predicting their identities in the future, trans girls see themselves becoming women and trans boys feel that they will be men, just as other girls and boys do. Even when we present children with more indirect or implicit measures of gender identity - the measures that assess reaction times rather than children’s more explicit words and actions - we have found that trans girls see themselves as girls and trans boy see themselves as boys, suggesting transgender identities are held at lower levels of conscious awareness. On gender-oriented behaviors, Olson wrote that: The degree of their preferences for stereotypical clothes, as well as their tendency to prefer to befriend those of their self-identified gender and the degree to which they see themselves as members of their gender group, is statistically indistinguishable from their peers’ responses on the same measures throughout the childhood years. Olson added a further conclusion that: All of this research combines to show that transgender identities in even very young children are surprisingly solid and consistent across measures, contradicting popular beliefs that such feelings are fleeting or that children are simply pretending to be the opposite gender. This is both a life-challenging phenomenon and a science challenging one too.
Some evidence-based facts about the transgender condition:

- The only thing binary about human sexuality is what kind of gamete their gonads produce. After that , there is far too much variation , both physically and psychologically to label everybody a "man" or a "woman" simply based on whether they have testes or ovaries.
- A certain percentage of the people born are better suited, both physically and psychologically for the transgender role.
- Gender identity forms between the ages of 3 and 6 and sexual attractions may emerge right along with them. Certainly by the time a person reaches puberty, they will have a good idea of how they want to swing their meat.
- cisgender and heterosexual are the over whelming majority of possible combinations, but it is more proper to call it "typical" because there is nothing pathological about being born same sex attracted, gender diverse or with an intersex body variation.

There is no real debate here. Your arguments are rooted in your fetishes, debunked junk science and paranoid delusions. Gender diverse people have existed throughout recorded in all cultures and were at least tolerated in most, if not held in high esteem because of special talents we display. All the medical authorities and most of the religious and legal ones agree with us. We are witnessing the emergence of the first generation of happy trans kids and reasonably well adjusted trans adults in the history of western civilization. Enjoy your ride on the wrong side of history, f00ls.

hate fags? throw out your computer. Alan Turing was gay.

hate troons? throw out your cell phones. Lynn Conway, holder of the VSLI patents , is transsexual.

This seems to be the latest galaxy-brained meme sweeping through the troon community, attempting to distract people from the fact that most troons actually chose to be trans because they were embarrassing failures.
This is patently untrue. Nobody chooses to be trans . We're born this way. The only choice any trans person makes is to stop pretending to be something that they're not, which most often is why they don't perform well as men or women. Those who transition in supportive environments at any age, thrive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is patently untrue. Nobody chooses to be trans . We're born this way. The only choice any trans person makes is to stop pretending to be something that they're not, which most often is why they don't perform well as men or women. Those who transition in supportive environments at any age, thrive.
Please explain the form that your thriving has taken.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino