11/27/2019 - When did you realize that you were cisgender? - Tom thinks people awaken to the fact they're NOT mentally ill...

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm l ive now and not in the mood to indulge the question at the keyboard. I'll b e reading the thread answer you r question at the end.
Okay. It just seems weird to me. I say people troon out because they’re embarrassing failures, then you say that’s not true, but you tell me that you were an embarrassing failure until you trooned out. Now you cannot explain how you are thriving.

Okay. It just seems weird to me. I say people troon out because they’re embarrassing failures, then you say that’s not true, but you tell me that you were an embarrassing failure until you trooned out. Now you cannot explain how you are thriving.
people are born with the genetic potential to " troon " out. i'm far more content with myself, people react to me much better and i'm a member of strong community in my hometown. all my arts are stronger than ever. so cash flow sucks. big f ucking deal. cash flow always sucked except for between 1989 and 1999.

• Dumb
Reactions: Scribbler

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
people are born with the genetic potential to " troon " out. i'm far more content with myself, people react to me much better and i'm a member of strong community in my hometown. all my arts are stronger than ever. so cash flow sucks. big f ucking deal. cash flow always sucked except for between 1989 and 1999.
So you were a failure, but now you consider yourself adequate?

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
I can actually vividly remember this moment. I just finished pulling out of some hot slut's vagina, and the doctor said "congratulations, it's a boy". I looked down and saw a dong and balls, and thought to myself "it's a boy, so it is". I high fived the doctor and then everyone clapped.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
this depends entirely on how you define failure. i totally rejected the entire rat race, so that anything i feel that is good about my life will be seen as a failure by anybody still sleepwalking their way through the American Dream.
You mean that you consider begging for weed money, eating garbage, and living in filth to be success? You're like the Warren Buffet of abject poverty.

To be clear, I reject Tom's assertion that he simply rejects the "rat race". I know two people who have done exactly that and are living very happily but not begging for money or living in filth. Poverty isn't the opposite of the rat race, it's reserved for those people who are mentally ill and/or dumb as a fucking brick. In either case, these people as the laziest examples of human garbage there is. The dregs of society.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Postal_Rat

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
Regarding people who believe themselves to be " normal"

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited

The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one’s mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years.”
― R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience/The Bird of Paradise

Some evidence-based facts about the transgender condition:

- The only thing binary about human sexuality is what kind of gamete their gonads produce. After that , there is far too much variation , both physically and psychologically to label everybody a "man" or a "woman" simply based on whether they have testes or ovaries.
- A certain percentage of the people born are better suited, both physically and psychologically for the transgender role.
- Gender identity forms between the ages of 3 and 6 and sexual attractions may emerge right along with them. Certainly by the time a person reaches puberty, they will have a good idea of how they want to swing their meat.
- cisgender and heterosexual are the over whelming majority of possible combinations, but it is more proper to call it "typical" because there is nothing pathological about being born same sex attracted, gender diverse or with an intersex body variation.

There is no real debate here. Your arguments are rooted in your fetishes, debunked junk science and paranoid delusions. Gender diverse people have existed throughout recorded in all cultures and were at least tolerated in most, if not held in high esteem because of special talents we display. All the medical authorities and most of the religious and legal ones agree with us. We are witnessing the emergence of the first generation of happy trans kids and reasonably well adjusted trans adults in the history of western civilization. Enjoy your ride on the wrong side of history, f00ls.

hate fags? throw out your computer. Alan Turing was gay.

hate troons? throw out your cell phones. Lynn Conway, holder of the VSLI patents , is transsexual.

This is patently untrue. Nobody chooses to be trans . We're born this way. The only choice any trans person makes is to stop pretending to be something that they're not, which most often is why they don't perform well as men or women. Those who transition in supportive environments at any age, thrive.
TL;DR

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this depends entirely on how you define failure. i totally rejected the entire rat race, so that anything i feel that is good about my life will be seen as a failure by anybody still sleepwalking their way through the American Dream.
So now you’re saying that trooning out didn’t improve your life at all.

So now you’re saying that trooning out didn’t improve your life at all.
no, i'm not. my life is better than it's ever been. if i weren't being stalked and harassed everywhere i go on the web, i might be able to make more money. you foul vermin cost me thousands last February with that drainbow gun nut getting me kicked out of the gem show.

I never realized I was cisgender. I'm not. I'm male. "Cisgender" is a bullshit word made up by gender obsessed mental defectives.
Are you also an incel? you're definitely a misinformed, prejudiced toxic male , you failed abortion. cis and trans are prefixes used in chemistry that were applied by the medical community. The consensus among the medical authorities is that there is nothing mentally defective about same sex attraction or gender variance. the ones who are mentally defective are the ones who hate them for no other reason than that they're queer. most often such obsessive hatred is linked to deep seated confusion about their own sexuality and/or gender orientation, as is seen by the steady parade of anti-LGBT coaches, clergy and congressmen getting caught queer, kiddie fiddling or abusing adult women.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Tom, you are a horny hebephile and you eat trash. Considering the things you have said about Sabrina, you can't talk about anyone else's kiddyfidldling.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you also an incel? you're definitely a misinformed, prejudiced toxic male , you failed abortion. cis and trans are prefixes used in chemistry that were applied by the medical community. The consensus among the medical authorities is that there is nothing mentally defective about same sex attraction or gender variance. the ones who are mentally defective are the ones who hate them for no other reason than that they're queer. most often such obsessive hatred is linked to deep seated confusion about their own sexuality and/or gender orientation, as is seen by the steady parade of anti-LGBT coaches, clergy and congressmen getting caught queer, kiddie fiddling or abusing adult women.
So you became trans because of your kiddie fiddling with Sabrina?

So you became trans because of your kiddie fiddling with Sabrina?
nice try, incel. bye, now. that was no child, loser.
Tom, you are a horny hebephile and you eat trash. Considering the things you have said about Sabrina, you can't talk about anyone else's kiddyfidldling.
you're a fucking idiot. that was 35 years ago, sped, and that was no child.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
No, Tom. Disagreeing with your gender-tard bullshit doesn't mean someone has never had sex. That isn't how the world works. Cool to see that it hit a nerve, though.

"Cis" as troons & wanna-bes like you use it is a special snowflake in-group buzzword, to signal that the 99% not in your goof troop are an unenlightened, evil normie out-group. Kinda like how Scientologists call non-cultists "wogs". You & the rest of troondom just aren't that special or important. Biological reality doesn't gerrymander itself around your psychological fantasies. And space Jews aren't coming to Earth to give you a cunt & punish everyone who laughs at you, either, Tom.

As for kiddie fiddlers, you admittedly jack off to little girls, can't shut up about wanting laws changed so you can legally fuck them, & can't keep your fingers out of your dog's cunt. Try to remember who & what you are & that most of your audience is aware of this when tossing words like pedo & pervert around.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino