11/27/2019 - When did you realize that you were cisgender? - Tom thinks people awaken to the fact they're NOT mentally ill...

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
When did I realize that I was cisgendered?

I never came to such a realization.

I didn't have any awareness of these words until they started gaining currency.

All I had was the body of a girl, which turned into the body of a teenager, then an adult.

As my body matured and aged through the decades I have dressed it, adorned it, kept it warm and comfortable, presented it .... accepted it, with all of its aches and pains, treated it as well as I can ...

The concept of being "cisgendered" never, ever crosses my mind, as I move like a girl-pawn through time and space.

We need to get away from categorical thinking about what women do, that makes them women, and what men do that makes them men.

If I pick up a hammer or drill, that is not me expressing my inner masculity, because there is nothing inherently masculine about a hammer or a drill.

It is just a hammer and a drill. Their function is not to masculinize the user. Their function is to bang nails into wood, and drill holes.

Etc. Etc.

There is no point in reading gender into every thing we do. You will go bonkers.
I appreciate that Tom's definition of being female is literally; having flabby arms, liking to wear dresses, and cooking & cleaning.

Fun fact: Tom doesn't clean and lives in filth.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate that Tom's definition of being female is literally; having flabby arms, liking to wear dresses, and cooking & cleaning.

Fun fact: Tom doesn't clean and lives in filth.
Well as a woman myself ..... (joke)

Actually I have begun to wonder about the same thing.

What is it that makes women women, and men, men?

What is all the hype about?

None of our menial tasks add up to male or female at the end of the day.

If I see a man in a dress and he has flabby arms and bewbies, I will think it is a flabby man in a dress. My mind doesn't default to female.

Same with a woman in a tuxedo .... I think it is a chick in a tux.

Also, having a penis doesn't make you culturally a man, or a vagina, a woman, because there are actually people among us who pass as men and women, who don't wear the corresponding part. Catch is, unless you are their doctor, family member, or lover, or not mimding your own business, you wouldn't know, or care.

Some men, are clearly men, and women, women, just due to their conspicuous secondary sex characteristics.

All things being equal, I think that it comes down to how a person carries him or herself, what they say and how they say it.

Tom doesn't look or sound female. If I saw his apartment, and didn't know who lived there, I would know instantly that it was a man. It even comes down to subtitles like shoe size, the nature of the wear and tear on the furnishings, the distance between where the chair rests and the table, decor, etc.

Last edited:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Well as a woman myself ..... (joke)

Actually I have begun to wonder about the same thing.

What is it that makes women women, and men, men?

What is all the hype about?

None of our menial tasks add up to male or female at the end of the day.

If I see a man in a dress and he has flabby arms and bewbies, I will think it is a flabby man in a dress. My mind doesn't default to female.

Same with a woman in a tuxedo .... I think it is a chick in a tux.

Also, having a penis doesn't make you culturally a man, or a vagina, a woman, because there are actually people among us who pass as men and women, who don't wear the corresponding part. Catch is, unless you are their doctor, family member, or lover, or not mimding your own business, you wouldn't know, or care.

Some men, are clearly men, and women, women, just due to their conspicuous secondary sex characteristics.

All things being equal, I think that it comes down to how a person carries him or herself, what they say and how they say it.

Tom doesn't look or sound female. If I saw his apartment, and didn't know who lived there, I would know instantly that it was a man. It even comes down to subtitles like shoe size, the nature of the wear and tear on the furnishings, the distance between where the chair rests and the table, decor, etc.
Some people pass. Tom doesn't. As a feminist, I personally reject the tranny philosophy that being female can be summarized by misogynistic stereotypes about gender roles and ways of carrying oneself.

Gender is sex.

There is no such thing as mentally being a different gender. A person is no male or female because of how they act, dress, carry themselves, or based on what they like and dislike.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom discusses the roach infestation and the bugs crawling over his keyboard while he's pounding on it.
I almost peed my self laughing with this. I can picture Tom getting outsmarted by a bunch of roaches. His keyboard must be filthy.

Some people pass. Tom doesn't. As a feminist, I personally reject the tranny philosophy that being female can be summarized by misogynistic stereotypes about gender roles and ways of carrying oneself.

Gender is sex.

There is no such thing as mentally being a different gender. A person is no male or female because of how they act, dress, carry themselves, or based on wh
I agree, it's about

1. Biology
2. Experience
3. Socialization

Tommy doesn't have a single of these characteristics in common with women.

Are you also an incel?
Asks the man who's only ever forcefully had sex with a child and a dog.

Was she over 18? A simple yes or no will suffice.
I agree, his views on biology are very strange.....you can be a woman if you want, and it's not a child unless I say so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Non-Expert!

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net

Gender is sex.

There is no such thing as mentally being a different gender. A person is no male or female because of how they act, dress, carry themselves, or based on what they like and dislike.
Well ... I kind of have to disagree with you on a person's gender being predetermined by his or her biological sex.

If this were the case we wouldn't have these "gender problems" the simple answer would be if you have a dongle, you are a dude. If you have a slit you are a chick.

Clearly the picture is not so simple, although there are a lot of people who agree with you.

I agree with you though that interpellating a bunch of misogynistic assumptions about oneself, does not make you a woman. Also, what many males imagine female sexuality to be, is not the case.

Or, I suppose, another way of looking at it, is that nothing has any meaning. You are either a man or a woman, regardless of how you think, behave, dress, speak, etc.

Last edited:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what could convince me that your mind makes your gender something other than your sexual organs and hormones. Sure, those can be broken, but it doesn't change your sex and thus, in my mind, doesn't change your gender.

• Agree

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what could convince me that your mind makes your gender something other than your sexual organs and hormones. Sure, those can be broken, but it doesn't change your sex and thus, in my mind, doesn't change your gender.
Well you aren't insane.

Everybody has a self-image that is distinct from what they project outwards.

There are a lot of flaws in reasoning if people actually have this pathology.

I like to wear pink dresses. Women wear pink dresses. Therefore, I am mentally female.

Well, wrong wrong.

Starting with the color pink. Mix red and white and get pink. That's it!

Then the dress: take some textile, cut it in a pattern, sew it together. Wear it to keep yourself covered. That's it!

What's the difference between a skirt and a kilt and those long shifts that Arab men Wear? Just the name, function and category. That's it!

Part of mental illness is the inability to apply reason when it is necessary.

Shittus Maximus

kiwifarms.net
Regarding people who believe themselves to be " normal"

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited

The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one’s mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years.”
― R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience/The Bird of Paradise

Some evidence-based facts about the transgender condition:

- The only thing binary about human sexuality is what kind of gamete their gonads produce. After that , there is far too much variation , both physically and psychologically to label everybody a "man" or a "woman" simply based on whether they have testes or ovaries.
- A certain percentage of the people born are better suited, both physically and psychologically for the transgender role.
- Gender identity forms between the ages of 3 and 6 and sexual attractions may emerge right along with them. Certainly by the time a person reaches puberty, they will have a good idea of how they want to swing their meat.
- cisgender and heterosexual are the over whelming majority of possible combinations, but it is more proper to call it "typical" because there is nothing pathological about being born same sex attracted, gender diverse or with an intersex body variation.

There is no real debate here. Your arguments are rooted in your fetishes, debunked junk science and paranoid delusions. Gender diverse people have existed throughout recorded in all cultures and were at least tolerated in most, if not held in high esteem because of special talents we display. All the medical authorities and most of the religious and legal ones agree with us. We are witnessing the emergence of the first generation of happy trans kids and reasonably well adjusted trans adults in the history of western civilization. Enjoy your ride on the wrong side of history, f00ls.

hate fags? throw out your computer. Alan Turing was gay.

hate troons? throw out your cell phones. Lynn Conway, holder of the VSLI patents , is transsexual.

This is patently untrue. Nobody chooses to be trans . We're born this way. The only choice any trans person makes is to stop pretending to be something that they're not, which most often is why they don't perform well as men or women. Those who transition in supportive environments at any age, thrive.
Let's see:
Me, man who has never had sex, or wanted to have sex with someone underage and considers dumpster diving for parasite riddled food as something you do when you are starving to death

OR

You, who thinks both of those things are totally okay to do

I'm gonna go with me being normal.

break these cuffs

Al Qaeda Jada
kiwifarms.net
Nobody questions their gender who isn't mentally ill/disabled, a fetishists, in the closet, or a child rebelling. Conflating gender and sex was done by academics who needed something to whine about. Buying into it is exceptional. Thinking this is some kind of gotcha question is as exceptional as Tom himself. Almost nobody contemplated their gender until troons and their supporters started REEEing about it. Now they have adults who never grew up and confused children self-harming as a means to cope.
I think Tommy has something called autogynophilia.

As I read it, it is like being a tranny-lite.

Probably wrong in my interpretation.
It's called being a tranny. AGP is just one of the reasons they troon out. Being a tranny has lost all meaning nowadays anyway. The fetishists and rebelling children have taken all meaning away from someone who is tortured by severe body dysmorphia by removing qualifiers like medical diagnoses, prescriptions, medical procedures, etc. I can think to myself "I am a woman "right now and should be considered an actual woman by the current line of reasoning. I wouldn't even have to name myself Bexely Nytfyre, to show everyone how special I am of course, for it to be true. I'm sure the fact that I even wrote that means some exceptional individual would say I'm gender confused or an egg or some other troon shit.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Nobody questions their gender who isn't mentally ill/disabled, a fetishists, in the closet, or a child rebelling. Conflating gender and sex was done by academics who needed something to whine about. Buying into it is exceptional. Thinking this is some kind of gotcha question is as exceptional as Tom himself. Almost nobody contemplated their gender until troons and their supporters started REEEing about it. Now they have adults who never grew up and confused children self-harming as a means to cope.

It's called being a tranny. AGP is just one of the reasons they troon out. Being a tranny has lost all meaning nowadays anyway. The fetishists and rebelling children have taken all meaning away from someone who is tortured by severe body dysmorphia by removing qualifiers like medical diagnoses, prescriptions, medical procedures, etc. I can think to myself "I am a woman "right now and should be considered an actual woman by the current line of reasoning. I wouldn't even have to name myself Bexely Nytfyre, to show everyone how special I am of course, for it to be true. I'm sure the fact that I even wrote that means some exceptional individual would say I'm gender confused or an egg or some other troon shit.
Well I agree with you in a sense.

I have been reading about this topic so that I don't come off as a total moron.

My basic sense, is that these differences, aka non-heteronormative behaviors and identifications-

are more of like sets of symptoms, that add up to a cluster of behwviors, rather than conditions in and of themselves.

It is like having , hair loss or a bald head. ... is it male pattern baldness? female pattern baldness? Is it ring worm? Traction Alopecia? Thyroid, chemo? End result is a bald head but not everybody has the same pattern.

My point, is that researchers have pinpointed a very large spectrum of sexual behaviors, orientations, identities, with multiple subcategories and etiologies, but they get shouted out by fanatics.

In the case of trannies, at this moment in time, it seems like there is this massive push to pump people (including children!) with hormones and yank out their otherwise functional sex organs, even if the person is more of a CHILD! , a transvestite or a guy who imagines himself having a vagina, when he doesn't. Or he might be queer at this juncture, but suggestable, and should NOT CASTRATE HIMSELF, and cut a vajayjay.

Fortunately Tommy has more sense than that. I think that he is at peace with his lack of vagina, and just likes to imagine himself as a woman.

However, he would be best off ditching the whole trans thing, because it is evil. Except for a minority, a microscopically small minority.

Last edited:

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I am cis male scum, or whatever the term for it is these days.

Whatever. At least I pay for my weed with cash I earn from my place of employment, I pay taxes, and I get to eat real food when I get the MaryJane munchies. Gender matters a lot less than employability and contributing to society in the bigger scheme of things.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Well I agree with you in a sense.

I have been reading about this topic so that I don't come off as a total moron.

My basic sense, is that these differences, aka non-heteronormative behaviors and identifications-

are more of like sets of symptoms, that add up to a cluster of behwviors, rather than conditions in and of themselves.

It is like having , hair loss or a bald head. ... is it male pattern baldness? female pattern baldness? Is it ring worm? Traction Alopecia? Thyroid, chemo? End result is a bald head but not everybody has the same pattern.

My point, is that researchers have pinpointed a very large spectrum of sexual behaviors, orientations, identities, with multiple subcategories and etiologies, but they get shouted out by fanatics.

In the case of trannies, at this moment in time, it seems like there is this massive push to pump people (including children!) with hormones and yank out their otherwise functional sex organs, even if the person is more of a CHILD! , a transvestite or a guy who imagines himself having a vagina, when he doesn't. Or he might be queer at this juncture, but suggestable, and should NOT CASTRATE HIMSELF, and cut a vajayjay.

Fortunately Tommy has more sense than that. I think that he is at peace with his lack of vagina, and just likes to imagine himself as a woman.

However, he would be best off ditching the whole trans thing, because it is evil. Except for a minority, a microscopically small minority.
Tom won't #cutitoff because (a) he's a fake tranny, (b) he's poor, and (3) he just does it for attention.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Tom won't #cutitoff because (a) he's a fake tranny, (b) he's poor, and (3) he just does it for attention.
Ok I am going to be blunt here ...

Underlying any desire to become a woman or pass as one, is the desire to be fucked by men, in the JJ. Not in the ass, mouth or hand, because anybody with an ass, mouth or hand, can play with a dick. And none of this lesbian stuff. Lesbians want nothing to do with converted hetero men.

My personal opinion: if being thoroughly fucked exclusively by real men, on a regular basis, in your v-hole real or imagined, does not appeal, then you have no business identifying as a woman or even entertaining the thought of it.

Tommy is lucky in a certain sense. When it comes time to paying the piper and the prospect of getting a thorough dicking becomes a reality, he can ditch the dress and run for the hills.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
I realized I was cisgender while masturbating to the responses in this thread.

Last edited:
  • Islamic Content

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
I am cis male scum, or whatever the term for it is these days.

Whatever ... cash I earn from my place of employment,... I pay taxes ... Gender matters a lot less than employability and contributing to society in the bigger scheme of things.
You are absolutely correct.

However as a male (cis-male scum, mind you) chances are you don't have to deal with the crap women deal with in the workplace.

Gender does matter, but more so for women because unless you work in a daycare, the world is fitted for men.

Tags
None