11/27/2019 - When did you realize that you were cisgender? - Tom thinks people awaken to the fact they're NOT mentally ill...

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
You are absolutely correct.

However as a male (cis-male scum, mind you) chances are you don't have to deal with the crap women deal with in the workplace.

Gender does matter, but more so for women because unless you work in a daycare, the world is fitted for men.
Good point, but even most women out there are a lot more easily employable and would have an easier time in many workplaces out there than Tommy here.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
Good point, but even most women out there are a lot more easily employable and would have an easier time in many workplaces out there than Tommy here.
It begs the question, given that you can be a closeted superfreak, but wear pants, comb your hair, piss standing up, and do what you need to do to get the job done ... why you would choose to become a woman?

Even if Glinda, the good Witch of the East, could magically transform guys like Tommy into a bitch with a fully-functioning twat that bleeds and gets infected, knocked up, grows fibroids, etc ... Is that what you really want?

I mean ... you will find that on average, are not as strong as men, you practically need a booster seat to drive a truck ... let's see ... line is longer in the women's room, all.the.fucking.time. You are paid less, on average, you walk slower because your legs are shorter .... you go through menopause and childbirth and despite these hormonally, physically and emotionally burdensome rites of passage, you are expected to compete with men, who don't have these disadvantages.

Now #cutitoff, pull out your testes, and grow a set of tits. Pump yourself full of estrogen. You still aren't a real woman because you don't have a woman's anatomy (see above). But you still will face difficulty being accepted by both men and women because you have effectively rejected maleness (awkward in the workplace) and appropriated femininity (equally awkward).

And you really want to be treated like a woman, and be seen as second choice to an equally qualified man?

Why?

I am with you ... people's professional lives would be easier if they just privately acknowledge their advantages and made the most of them, and quit pining for a vagina which is something that no sane man would want attached to him.

As for Tommy's employability, there is no way that he could pass as a woman simply due to his behavior. Male privelege underlies the manner in which he moves in society. He would also have to be emotionally stable and willing to take orders, and have the humility to do really boring shit, on somebody else's timeframe.

Last edited:

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
It begs the question, given that you can be a closeted superfreak, but wear pants, comb your hair, piss standing up, and do what you need to do to get the job done ... why you would choose to become a woman?

Even if Glinda, the good Witch of the East, could magically transform guys like Tommy into a bitch with a fully-functioning twat that bleeds and gets infected, knocked up, grows fibroids, etc ... Is that what you really want?

I mean ... you will find that on average, are not as strong as men, you practically need a booster seat to drive a truck ... let's see ... line is longer in the women's room, all.the.fucking.time. You are paid less, on average, you walk slower because your legs are shorter .... you go through menopause and childbirth and despite these hormonally, physically and emotionally burdensome rites of passage, you are expected to compete with men, who don't have these disadvantages.

Now #cutitoff, pull out your testes, and grow a set of tits. Pump yourself full of estrogen. You still aren't a real woman because you don't have a woman's anatomy (see above). But you still will face difficulty being accepted by both men and women because you have effectively rejected maleness (awkward in the workplace) and appropriated femininity (equally awkward).

And you really want to be treated like a woman, and be seen as second choice to an equally qualified man?

Why?

I am with you ... people's professional lives would be easier if they just privately acknowledge their advantages and made the most of them, and quit pining for a vagina which is something that no sane man would want attached to him.

As for Tommy's employability, there is no way that he could pass as a woman simply due to his behavior. Male privelege underlies the manner in which he moves in society. He would also have to be emotionally stable and willing to take orders, and have the humility to do really boring shit, on somebody else's timeframe.
I think we may be overthinking the point I was making. His poor life choices have a much larger impact on his life than his gender identity ever will.

Miel67

PFurrie and Villain apologist uvu
kiwifarms.net
...is this fucking aimed at us Kiwi's??? Ironic how he once considered us his new friends...

Tags
None