11/28/2019 - Giving Thanks For Massacres - Tom's family ignores him and he has no friends to be with on Thanksgiving

Sexy Senior Citizen

Merry Christmas, Kiwi Farms!
kiwifarms.net
Y'know what, Tommy? You're right. The Europeans came, massacred the Indians, and stole their land. And you are a descendant of the murdering thieving colonizers. You are living on stolen land, possessing objects (clothing, a computer, a house, etc) generated by a system of slavery, waste, and consumerism made possible by this colonization. Get rid of all your stuff, leave your section 8 housing, and go back to Europe where you belong. Make a real statement instead of bitching on the internet.
Or shut your mouth and enjoy the fucking turkey.

Y'know what, Tommy? You're right. The Europeans came, massacred the Indians, and stole their land. And you are a descendant of the murdering thieving colonizers. You are living on stolen land, possessing objects (clothing, a computer, a house, etc) generated by a system of slavery, waste, and consumerism made possible by this colonization. Get rid of all your stuff, leave your section 8 housing, and go back to Europe where you belong. Make a real statement instead of bitching on the internet.
Or shut your mouth and enjoy the fucking turkey.

I've only logged in on the outside chance that you actually have spent 50 years or more living on this rock and you are one of the demented deviants contributing to this site. The fact of the matter is that my family fled the same genocidal crap that was going on here and never even were aware of the reality of it all until I met John Trudell in 1985. Since then I have been very much involved in the struggle to end genocide everywhere and unplug the black snake driven perpetual war machine.
FYI - i don't ever go to public holiday feeds unless i 'm going with a friend. i went to the SAGA pot luck and had a lovely t ime, bringing home p lenty of leftovers. I doubt if I'll even look in any trash cans for a while.

logged in long enough to see he was reading the internet then turned it off.
Such intellectual dishonesty is to be expected from a sado-masochistic stalker with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. That wasn't just "The Internet" i was reading. That was an opinion piece by legitimate Cherokee royalty and articles about the "Unthanksgiving" ceremonies at Plymouth and Alcatraz, none of which is really characterized as "bitching" by anybody other than mentally conditioned white wage slaves afraid of the truth about their history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
FYI - i don't ever go to public holiday feeds unless i 'm going with a friend. i went to the SAGA pot luck and had a lovely t ime, bringing home p lenty of leftovers. I doubt if I'll even look in any trash cans for a while.

Such intellectual dishonesty is to be expected from a sado-masochistic stalker with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. That wasn't just "The Internet" i was reading. That was an opinion piece by legitimate Cherokee royalty and articles about the "Unthanksgiving" ceremonies at Plymouth and Alcatraz, none of which is really characterized as "bitching" by anybody other than mentally conditioned white wage slaves afraid of the truth about their history.
Cool story, Chief Shits-in-his-pants.

I can’t believe @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg rated these posts autistic. What an ableist thing to do. I wonder why she hates the disabled so much.
i don't judge people on anything other than whether they're kind or assholes. the fact that many of you assholes are autistic is coincidental.
Eating toenail clippings and discarded coffee grounds, good.

Eating food purchased with an earned wage, bad.
you are really clueless about dumpster diving, aren't you? i'm recovering solid groceries and take away boxes with good restaurant food in them.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
i don't judge people on anything other than whether they're kind or assholes. the fact that many of you assholes are autistic is coincidental.

you are really clueless about dumpster diving, aren't you? i'm recovering solid groceries and take away boxes with good restaurant food in them.
You're a world class asshole, so there is that. This is why you're friendless and shunned by your family, many if which don't even acknowledge your existence and won't attend your funeral.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg if you had friends or family who liked you, you wouldn't feel the need to come here when you aren't getting enough attention.
lol. you assume that i have needs for attention. i rarely come here to l urk and this is the first time in months i've logged in. i only did that because s omebody calling th emselves @Sexy Senior Citizen said something real ly stupid that needed a response. when they reply, i'll be gone for months more. try again, vidiot.

OK, boomer. Or do you prefer groomer?
whatever you like, you despicable, dishonest, deviant, millenial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. . you're getting blocked and ignored after your next lame response , insane bitch who wishes he had a cunt and sits on his dick stuffed up his ass all day long.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino