11/28/2019 - Giving Thanks For Massacres - Tom's family ignores him and he has no friends to be with on Thanksgiving

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
whatever you like, you despicable, dishonest, deviant, millenial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. . you're getting blocked and ignored after your next lame response , insane bitch who wishes he had a cunt and sits on his dick stuffed up his ass all day long.
Lol, it's apparent that you've slipped into vascular dimentia.

Reactions: Vaganabanana

Sexy Senior Citizen

Merry Christmas, Kiwi Farms!
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
You are funny to me. You flip your shit and come back after almost a year of being offline just because I, with my screen name, made fun of you. You had no response to what I wrote beyond "well I'm trying to stop genocide and besides my family experienced genocide too" without elaborating. And I think what really got you is that you realized there is the slight possibility that I may in fact live up to my screen name- that I'm everything you're not.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
You are funny to me. You flip your shit and come back after almost a year of being offline just because I, with my screen name, made fun of you. You had no response to what I wrote beyond "well I'm trying to stop genocide and besides my family experienced genocide too" without elaborating. And I think what really got you is that you realized there is the slight possibility that I may in fact live up to my screen name- that I'm everything you're not.
i ' m very happy not to be the misinformed, sexist sack of animated shit and sado-masochistic voyeur that you obviously are, turkey.

to refresh your memory, since you obviously have a language comprehension deficiency, here's is what i said. If you want elaboration, misquoting and insulting me are not the way to get them , jizz junkie.

The fact of the matter is that my family fled the same genocidal crap that was going on here and never even were aware of the reality of it all until I met John Trudell in 1985. Since then I have been very much involved in the struggle to end genocide everywhere and unplug the black snake driven perpetual war machine.
Lol, it's apparent that you've slipped into vascular dimentia.
it's obvious to me that you are not any sort of medical doctor candidate or you wouldn't be engaging in unethical, remote and erroneous diagnoses.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
it's obvious to me that you are not any sort of medical doctor candidate or you wouldn't be engaging in unethical, remote and erroneous diagnoses.
Says the mental case who is bragging about no longer being on disability for his mental illness due to aging out. Congrats Tom, you wasted your entire life doing nothing but spergging on the internet. Your life's work is cataloged in this forum for all posterity.

Says the mental case who is bragging about no longer being on disability for his mental illness due to aging out. Congrats Tom, you wasted your entire life doing nothing but spergging on the internet. Your life's work is cataloged in this forum for all posterity.
hahahahahahahahaha! you're the mental case , pal. i really feel sorry for chickenshit anonymous keyboard commandos idiots like you living in video game world with your delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. sperg on sped. you're just a self consumed blowhard and quite toxic incel, most likely with a very small penis.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hahahahahahahahaha! you're the mental case , pal. i really feel sorry for chickenshit anonymous keyboard commandos idiots like you living in video game world with your delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. sperg on sped. you're just a self consumed blowhard and quite toxic incel, most likely with a very small penis.
Okay, groomer!

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Which one of us has been on disability for decades due to mental illness? I forget.

edit: this reminds me of one of my favorite Tom lies. He likes to claim that his disability is because of a metabolic disorder that makes him incapable of dealing with "aggressive" people. As such, he's unable to work since working requires an overbearing and "aggressive" boss.

As with everything Tom claims, this is a lie. Tom was misdiagnosed with autism (autistic people rarely lie, Tom does incessantly) and later diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder.

If you read the symptoms, they fit Tom almost perfectly.

People may experience:
Cognitive: belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, delusion, false belief of superiority, racing thoughts, thought disorder, or thoughts of suicide
Mood: anxiety, euphoria, hopelessness, limited range of emotions, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, or mood swings
Psychological: depression, grandiosity, hallucination, hearing voices, paranoia, or psychosis
Behavioral: impulsivity, restlessness, self-harm, social isolation, or sudden increases in energy
Also common: appetite changes or rapid and frenzied speaking

Last edited:

Army Burger

Y'all know what time it is
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your lack of self-awareness is showing again, Tom.

Which one of us has been on disability for decades due to mental illness? I forget.
this matters not, since the whole thing was a political farce from the beginning. you are nothing but a toxic pile of animated chicken shit, d00d. i daresay, you are the loser; most likely a drunkard like that other idiot.

Okay, groomer!
bye, felicia. i don't need to look at your intellectually dishonest nonsense.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
this matters not, since the whole thing was a political farce from the beginning. you are nothing but a toxic pile of animated chicken shit, d00d. i daresay, you are the loser; most likely a drunkard like that other idiot.
A political farce that explains you completely, and benefited you for your entire life. That's rich.

People may experience:
Cognitive: belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, delusion, false belief of superiority, racing thoughts, thought disorder, or thoughts of suicide
Mood: anxiety, euphoria, hopelessness, limited range of emotions, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, or mood swings
Psychological: depression, grandiosity, hallucination, hearing voices, paranoia, or psychosis
Behavioral: impulsivity, restlessness, self-harm, social isolation, or sudden increases in energy
Also common: appetite changes or rapid and frenzied speaking
Zooming, space lizards, targeted individual, bizarre delusions of grandeur, and hears voices. Schizoaffective to a T.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you are really clueless about dumpster diving, aren't you? i'm recovering solid groceries and take away boxes with good restaurant food in them.
This is one of the funniest things I've ever heard anyone brag about.

They laughed at me when I was digging around in that litter box for spare change, but who's laughing now?!

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. you assume that i have needs for attention. i rarely come here to l urk and this is the first time in months i've logged in. i only did that because s omebody calling th emselves @Sexy Senior Citizen said something real ly stupid that needed a response. when they reply, i'll be gone for months more. try again, vidiot.

whatever you like, you despicable, dishonest, deviant, millenial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. . you're getting blocked and ignored after your next lame response , insane bitch who wishes he had a cunt and sits on his dick stuffed up his ass all day long.
Homophobia as well? What a hate-filled bigot this Tommie person is, if that is her real name.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Homophobia as well? What a hate-filled bigot this Tommie person is, if that is her real name.
If you want to hear some racist shit, watch the confessions of a child molester video for his description of the black guy his co-rapist was with before him.

Tom is incredibly sexist as well. He literally thinks things like cooking, cleaning, and wearing dresses define being a woman. Ironically, he's a horrible cook, doesn't clean, lives in filth, and wears mumus.

Last edited:
um, more fantasies, BigClod? i never said anything of that sort at all and i don't even own a muu muu , you bloviating bozo.

nothing h omophobic there, chuckles. that's pure contempt for an insane , hypocritical truscum who has made themselves nuts tucking and sitting on their balls because they can't get surgery for some reason . i'm really a live and let live sort of p erson but i respond badly bigoted bullshit and get really nasty when the bigot is some other kind of queer. i guess that goeswith the territory of the LGBTQ+ political circus.

You absolutely have. When pressed, you always come back to sexist reasoning about why you claim to be female. You're a known and confirmed liar.
lol. i don't claim to be "fe male" , maggot and you obviously have really serious language comprehension difficulty. doubting my word isn't confirming any sort of lie eithe r . you're just an in t e l lec tually dish onest asshole who makes shit up to suit your obsessive hatred for me, which is obviously rooted in the denial of deep seated self loathing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino