11/28/2019 - Giving Thanks For Massacres - Tom's family ignores him and he has no friends to be with on Thanksgiving

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
om is incredibly sexist as well. He literally thinks things like cooking, cleaning, and wearing dresses define being a woman. Ironically, he's a horrible cook, doesn't clean, lives in filth, and wears mumus.
Don't forget that he's dying of COPD, and has only forcefully had sex with another human being, which happened to be a child. He'd make a great housewife.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom: I don't gender stereotype women

Also Tom:
"when i was a kid, i'd have dreams of being somebody's wife, just like all the beautiful women in my family and enslave some stupid, hard working putz from a well off family with my pussy, and be left with a fortune when i'm only in my 60's and the schmuck works himself to death.

all i had to do was let him knock me up a couple or three times and carry a kid or three around in my belly for nine months and go through a few hours of incredible pain at the end. it isn't even always that painful, especially if the first one goes well, the next ones are usually easier."

I don't think I've seen a more blatant "man writing women poorly" then this, lol.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Merry Christmas, Kiwi Farms!
kiwifarms.net
lol. i don't claim to be "fe male" , maggot and you obviously have really serious language comprehension difficulty. doubting my word isn't confirming any sort of lie eithe r . you're just an in t e l lec tually dish onest asshole who makes shit up to suit your obsessive hatred for me, which is obviously rooted in the denial of deep seated self loathing.
You misunderstand our view of you. Hate you? Never. You are entertainment for us.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
um, more fantasies, BigClod? i never said anything of that sort at all and i don't even own a muu muu , you bloviating bozo.

nothing h omophobic there, chuckles. that's pure contempt for an insane , hypocritical truscum who has made themselves nuts tucking and sitting on their balls because they can't get surgery for some reason . i'm really a live and let live sort of p erson but i respond badly bigoted bullshit and get really nasty when the bigot is some other kind of queer. i guess that goeswith the territory of the LGBTQ+ political circus.
Hi Tommie! You accidentally forgot to answer my question over on the other thread. Was Sabrina over 18?

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
lol. i don't claim to be "fe male" , maggot and you obviously have really serious language comprehension difficulty. doubting my word isn't confirming any sort of lie eithe r . you're just an in t e l lec tually dish onest asshole who makes shit up to suit your obsessive hatred for me, which is obviously rooted in the denial of deep seated self loathing.
There are numerous videos of you yelling at people that you're female. Liar.

There are numerous videos of you yelling at people that you're female. Liar.
you're an idiot. i rarely raise my voice at anybody misgendering me. you just make shit up to suit your alcohol sodden delusions about me. most often , if i'm asked, i say that i'm neither male or female, but a blend of both.

You misunderstand our view of you. Hate you? Never. You are entertainment for us.
that's going to get sneasel aka David Merrill Gill locked up. would you like to join him, f ool? calling in fake suicide threats is a crime. so is running impostors, computer intrusion, incitement and electronic harassment, all of which you are potentially culbable for as a co-conspirator.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
you're an idiot. i rarely raise my voice at anybody misgendering me. you just make shit up to suit your alcohol sodden delusions about me. most often , if i'm asked, i say that i'm neither male or female, but a blend of both.

"I'm female!"

Hello again, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg it looks like you may have missed my post on the previous page while responding to some of the other posters. Just to be clear, it was regarding your potential autism’s influence upon the decision to masturbate a dog. Thank you in advance for a timely and well thought response!
the response is "bye, felicia" . you're now ignored.

When have you ever been successful at "ignoring" someone?
look at my list. few of them get future responses. i don't even uncover most of them unless somebody i don't have on ignore reacts to them.

this weekend is unusual due to a number of factors. normally, i only lurk for a few minutes, a few times a week. Mainly i'm fishing for more actionable crap on sneasel to stick in the cop's face in the morning. there was another swatting last night. They're going to act or give it to me in writing in the morning why they won't and that will be filed with the court by the end of the week. If these dumps go dark, that will be why.

Sheriff of CWCville

THREAT ASSESSMENT: deadly force is authorized
kiwifarms.net
When have you ever been successful at "ignoring" someone?
The TRUE AND HONEST question is whatever happened to blocking people? I was not under the impression that the Farms had any way for posters to “block” other posters, but Tommy is a pretty special guy so naturally I assumed he was telling the truth, and that Null perhaps made him a kind of admin privilege to filter posts. Despite what Tommy may claim, I’ve found that everyone at the Farms appears to be trying very hard to be cordial and civil to our distinguished guest.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The TRUE AND HONEST question is whatever happened to blocking people? I was not under the impression that the Farms had any way for posters to “block” other posters, but Tommy is a pretty special guy so naturally I assumed he was telling the truth, and that Null perhaps made him a kind of admin privilege to filter posts. Despite what Tommy may claim, I’ve found that everyone at the Farms appears to be trying very hard to be cordial and civil to our distinguished guest.
You can 100% block/ignore people. It's not an admin thing.
LURK MORE

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

Merry Christmas, Kiwi Farms!
kiwifarms.net
that's going to get sneasel aka David Merrill Gill locked up. would you like to join him, f ool? calling in fake suicide threats is a crime. so is running impostors, computer intrusion, incitement and electronic harassment, all of which you are potentially culbable for as a co-conspirator.
Gonna have to prove I've done any of that (spoiler, I haven't). You're not worth the time or effort for me to go to such lengths. All I do is laugh at your YouTube videos (which you post, by the way.)
Also, Yawning Sneasel's real name is Laura Frank. She's a homosexual transgender, anime addict, and professional shitposter. She also has a thread here.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Gonna have to prove I've done any of that (spoiler, I haven't). You're not worth the time or effort for me to go to such lengths. All I do is laugh at your YouTube videos (which you post, by the way.)
Also, Yawning Sneasel's real name is Laura Frank. She's a homosexual transgender, anime addict, and professional shitposter. She also has a thread here.
I thought Sneasel was a college professor that liked to top college boys?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino