11/7/2015 - My Dinner With Watermelon

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

POWER IN MISERY

TRAVERSING THE GRID OF DEATH
kiwifarms.net
I feel so sorry for his Mom. Nobody deserves such an embarrassing child.
my question is what kind of parenting, or lack thereof, leads to a kid like that? or is it even the parents' fault? i know people that had shitty families, and they're not doing the same kind of shit. real nice people, in fact. i think waterheadass is in his 20's, and he's acting like ed edd n' eddy fanfiction is some crucial life work. it's just sad, man.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The kind that posts this on his wall every week:

awesome.png

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
i'm like six years late and this has probably been mentioned but i love waterdude's first attempt to explain why his life is worthwhile

"I ran 3.1 miles in under 25 minutes"

it's like, no matter what the context, autists always GOTTA GO FAST

fuck man, that's not even fast, now that i think about it. that's what, like an 8 minute mile? sanic would be ashamed.

Turdijerk

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for voicing an opinion that deviates from approved groupthink, but I have to agree with Billy. I also don't like how you post your private conversation with him here in order to garner support from your internet friends, Alec. It's a tacit admission of your insecurity.

Furthermore, you're all being silly for getting so worked up about this trivial nonsense.

Now the hive mind can start tearing me apart and calling me names before I get banned.

Last edited:

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for voicing an opinion that deviates from approved groupthink, but I have to agree with Billy. I also don't like how you post your private conversation with him here in order to garner support from your internet friends, Alec. It's a tacit admission of your insecurity.

Furthermore, you're all being silly for getting so worked up about this trivial nonsense.

Now the hive mind can start tearing me apart and calling me names before I get banned.
Stick to fapping to Rosechu. It'll be less embarrassing for you that way.
I really like the design of the characters, especially Rosechu (nice rack!).

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to agree with Billy.
What do you agree with him about?
I also don't like how you post your private conversation with him here in order to garner support from your internet friends, Alec. It's a tacit admission of your insecurity.
Eh, no, Watermelon is a lolcow. Conversations with lolcows are considered content, not valid private conversations that you'd have with normal members.
Kiwifarms management is much more reasonable than that. People don't get banned here for mere disagreement.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net

I'll state the obvious here but...you are not fooling anyone with your dummy accounts, Wankerman.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Are people really just figuring out that @VikingBoyBilly is a spergy failtroll? He signed up here a year ago and tried to personal army a Commander Ween forum. Granted, we had the likes of @skyraider91 and @slep posting a year ago, so it might've been hard to recognise what an autistic failtroll looked like - wood for the trees sort of thing. But still, even way back to the house fire, Watermelon was trying to make some "jokes" at Chris's expense.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

We have Watermelon and Kengle here, you must be that Rowan Turner guy who also comments on Chris' posts

Status
Not open for further replies.