11/7/2015 - My Dinner With Watermelon

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Eh, no, Watermelon is a lolcow. Conversations with lolcows are considered content, not valid private conversations that you'd have with normal members.
Yeah, he knew what he was getting into, or should have.

Also keep in mind that he was basically just continuing what was already a public discussion, it only transitioned to PMs because he got himself threadbanned.

POWER IN MISERY

TRAVERSING THE GRID OF DEATH
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for voicing an opinion that deviates from approved groupthink, but I have to agree with Billy. I also don't like how you post your private conversation with him here in order to garner support from your internet friends, Alec. It's a tacit admission of your insecurity.

Furthermore, you're all being silly for getting so worked up about this trivial nonsense.

Now the hive mind can start tearing me apart and calling me names before I get banned.
i know i'm a bit late to the party but this whole thing can't really be looked at in a black or white manner; there aren't winners in this game but there sure are losers. i don't think waterboy's an idiot, moreso that he's a clown who put himself out there knowing full well what's gonna happen when he provided fuel for the fire. i don't know what insecurity has to do with this but i don't know the whole story. not really a whole lot to agree with in the first place, seems to me like alec is just posting another pice of the autistic puzzle.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is from a comment thread on one of Gloria's pictures, but somehow I thought it would be better to post this autistic exchange here.

@VikingBoyBilly You need help, badly.

water1.png

water2.png

water3.png

24isthehighestnumber

BURT AND/OR ERNIE
kiwifarms.net
Hey, hey, hey. Look. Aren't we being a little harsh on him? I mean, we're talking about a man who's devoted years of his life reading fanfiction to better understand the human psyche. Can't we just appreciate his contributions to mankind an-BAAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't even finish.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly of the opinion that Watermelon walked away from that exchange thinking that he'd "won". Good job, buddy - you made some stranger mildly irritated for a few minutes in exchange for looking like a retarded sped for all eternity.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow Watermelon sure did pee-own... what the fuck kind of name is "Hogosha"

Status
Not open for further replies.