11/7/2015 - My Dinner With Watermelon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Man

The Man Behind the Laughter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, look, Waterpiss is a fag. Like we didn't know that already.
I know it's 15th page already, but people, please, don't ween and just ignore Waterfag, he's not worth your effort and each comment about him here makes him masturbate furiously.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Oh, look, Waterpiss is a fag. Like we didn't know that already.
I know it's 15th page already, but people, please, don't ween and just ignore Waterfag, he's not worth your effort and each comment about him here makes him masturbate furiously.
I get what you're saying, but...

What's funnier? The idea that five years from now he'll be off improving his life because he didn't get what he wanted from us? Or the idea that his idea of how to approach a girl will always be "wanna see the internet forum that makes fun of me?" because he'll never learn that having our infamy on his head isn't something to be proud of? I vote the latter.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Claiming to get insight into the human psyche from fanfiction is one of the saddest things I've heard in a long time *sigh*

EDIT: And why do these types of people assume everyone is butthurt over Null and gunning for this authority?

WilhelmIIofPrussia

kiwifaggo.ts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think Chris is this unique oddity, but the truth is he is the apex of typical... They write to live unhinged in their own fantasy world, and you can only see the full scope of their worldview from analyzing their fiction... Everyone is Chris. Yet they're all so unique. Fanfiction is a window into the most honest common human desires inside a medley of alien planets that is the way they see the world.
Wow... there's a fucking gem right there, I wonder if he'll let me quote him?
He's the next Hannibal Lecter and you'd better be amazed you came out alive, Alec.

Zarkov

In my cycle, we did not have fat autistic rapists
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm late but for some reasons Watermelon's replies really reminded me of Riddler from the Arkham games. Same tendency to go off the rails and stroke his ego, textwalls consisting almost entirely of self-agrandizing speeches and "subtle" insults and the whole piece carries a smug, obnoxious tone.

Chris almighty, I'm such a nerd...

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm late but for some reasons Watermelon's replies really reminded me of Riddler from the Arkham games. Same tendency to go off the rails and stroke his ego, textwalls consisting almost entirely of self-agrandizing speeches and "subtle" insults and the whole piece carries a smug, obnoxious tone.
That's pretty much what he's going for.

crayolasword

kiwifarms.net
Ssshh!! Don't tell anyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 219

Picklemaker

Literal jackbooted oppressor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking at his "I am the Administrator Who Must Not Be Named" faceplant, I'm reminded of other attempts I've seen (including a few of my own SA Let's Play threads) to create all-in-fun mood or character impressions that completely fail due to misreading the audience. In Watermelon's case it's because of :autism:, but those moments happen to every "social writer" who steps outside their style or genera. It's kill-me-now embarrassing.
That having been said... I'm under the impression he actually expected people to take him seriously. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

FreeBitch

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea how you guys have metadrama like this and I've been lurking for fucking ages. Anyways, I think it's fucking hilarious that he actually says Chris is a she and calls him Christine. Just fuck my shit up fam, that's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.