11/7/2015 - My Dinner With Watermelon

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkshark

Subtle Internet Blurb
kiwifarms.net
I'm imagining how I would draw him if I sat down and tried.

They image in my head is not forgiving.

He is very manly and sexually attractive to the ladies and gay men. He has that Kenny G thing going on, and I'm sure William Elliott Waterman is swimming in pussy or dick, whichever he pleases. I wonder how someone so sexually viable and alluring even has time to read fanfiction between all of the sex he's probably being offered. I think that as a Kiwi Farms user, I am just jealous of Waterman's sex appeal and perfect personality, because if I was Waterman I'd have all the dick and pussy.

NegaCWC

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this is late, but I've noticed something interesting and I'm not sure if it's been posted so far. As some might know, the first iteration of this community was hosted on Yuku. I've went through some old archived pages of the Yuku forums and all of a sudden I've noticed it had a member called "VikingBoyBilly.pokepalooza", a username very similar to the moniker used by our Waterman...

The link I posted above is first page of the Chris Forums as archived by wayback machine on 04 August 2011 (and then archived again by me today using archive.md) so we can see Yuku's Viking Boy was already a member of the forums at that time. Also be seen in the link is that the title of a thread VB started is "Embarrassment to virgins", I'm assuming the OP was ranting about how Chris was giving virgins like him a bad name. Is that you @VikingBoyBilly? Were you also a user here after we moved to forumer? And why did you join this iteration of our forums only on November 2014, more than a year after it was opened?

Status
Not open for further replies.