11/7/2015 - My Dinner With Watermelon

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Guy

kiwifarms.net
So basically all I'm seeing here is a sperg fight with walls of text that I don't have time to read.

Alec if you're so desperate to prove that you're better than Melon then maybe it would be a good idea to be more concise rather than sperg for dozens of paragraphs? You're beginning to sound more autistic than Waterman.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
So basically all I'm seeing here is a sperg fight with walls of text that I don't have time to read.

Alec if you're so desperate to prove that you're better than Melon then maybe it would be a good idea to be more concise rather than sperg for dozens of paragraphs? You're beginning to sound more autistic than Waterman.

tl;dr

Boxy Brown

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

~translator's note: I don't read them words too good, gib funny pictures

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
And to think you actually respected him.
I respected him because I didn't know much about him and had some inaccurate ideas about him.

The man has revealed his true nature: he is an all-star athlete, scholar, and philanthropist, who chimps out when he doesn't have the adulation of a lolcow forum a bunch of meanies on the internet.

Last edited:

gophergoober

kiwifarms.net
Everyone is Chris. Yet they're all so unique. Fanfiction is a window into the most honest common human desires inside a medley of alien planets that is the way they see the world.

I dedicated years to studying the human psyche through critique of bad fiction. Take it from me: if you haven't read Sonichu, you don't know Chris. It's the biggest part of who he is
well this is a deep quote, I guess when you spend years dedicating yourself to looking into windows of other peoples melodies of aliens planets you see the face of Sonichu and become one with CWC.

meatslab

Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That bit about him being so proud of running 3 miles in 25 mins cracked me up. Especially since he had been training all year just to be so proud of that result.

Goodness gracious I don't know how you could stand to entertain this dude.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Trained psychologists are amateurs compared to this guy.

Irrelevant theories from autistic fan-fiction- that's how you break into the pro league :lol:
Obviously you missed the absolutely
cigar_brilliant.jpg

part where he successfully proves that all authors are Chris because every single one writes Mary Sue fiction based entirely on themselves. Notice the amount of times he brings up that wise sage Stephanie Meyer as an example and never bothers to mention such lowlifes as Eugene O'Neil, Voltaire or Anton Chekhov. No, Stephanie Meyer is the pinnacle of literature and all must bow to her genius.

Watermelon is truly an intellect to be feared.

Status
Not open for further replies.