11/7/2015 - My Dinner With Watermelon

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Krycek

GUNT SON!!!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I'm taking away from this is that Waterman has the potential to be the next Robert Wayne Stiles. He thinks he's some epic troll who's better than everyone or that people aren't smart enough to understand his elaborate plans, when in fact he's just as spergy as the spergs he spergs over.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He makes it clear that when I slap away this final olive branch, there will be no more discourse but only terrible war between our two armies, so I figured this was as good a point as any to publicize it for everyone.

What a weird dude. I still have no idea what motivates this weirdo.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Alec if you're so desperate to prove that you're better than Melon then maybe it would be a good idea to be more concise rather than sperg for dozens of paragraphs? You're beginning to sound more autistic than Waterman.
Have you ever read the CWCki? It's paragraphs of psychoanalysis. OP is a decent exchange. It's a kick back to the forum in 2012, before everyone decided they wanted to farm "winner" ratings by whipping out one liners and pretending they are so above it all.

DangerousGas

Societal Eschatologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever read the CWCki? It's paragraphs of psychoanalysis. OP is a decent exchange. It's a kick back to the forum in 2012, before everyone decided they wanted to farm "winner" ratings by whipping out one liners and pretending they are so above it all.
Ha ha, the joke's on you! We were only pretending to be pithy and snide!

Who's That Guy?

kiwifarms.net
I respected him because I didn't know much about him and had some inaccurate ideas about him.

The man has revealed his true nature: he is an all-star athlete, scholar, and philanthropist, who chimps out when he doesn't have the adulation of a lolcow forum a bunch of meanies on the internet.

I nearly felt sorry for him after seeing him telling Chris that he should not have posted a link on Facebook to that "HelloLadyFans" video and I thought that it must be hard for him to talk sense into someone that won't listen to him but after reading this I now see him as a short tempered ignorant little man and it's no wonder he's friends with Chris

Wonder if he's still waiting around for the trolls to come after him

Status
Not open for further replies.