• ”That site is revolting and I really couldn't stop thinking about it last night.”

Money 11/7 - More Wave Two Figures

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know he was always operating on a razor thin profit with the amiibo but his expenses have clearly gotten away from him at this point. The Chandler family pack lists 7 amiibo that were used to make it. That's $112 he's had to spend on amiibo. Add the other expenses needed to make them an he's at a loss. That's assuming he even sells it at all. How many of these is he making in advance? Or is he doing it on an order by order basis? Just pre-making a couple of these and having them not sell is going to put him in the hole by several hundred dollars.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #41 Cackman, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    Cackman

Cackman Fucked-up fake

kiwifarms.net
  2. So sonichus can be Asian, or is there some beastality going on here?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Two points. First, here's Chris's description of his father. As usual, with this man he supposedly "loved," all he can do is cite his resume. This is further proof, if any were needed, that Chris didn't know a goddamn thing about Bob as a person. He knows so little that in this extremely brief bio he repeats himself in saying that Bob was "smart."

"My father; he was very smart and technical. A retired engineer from General Electric, he has designed the controls for many a machine, including Plastic Moulding, Steelmill and Sawmill; all with his own Patents and name on them. Without him, you not have the plastic on your smartphones and laptops and game controllers, or even a simple plastic funnel. He also served in the army after WWII, stationed in Souel Korea in the Signal Corp. He knew how to be eloquent in speech, and also put up an argument. Very Smart.
    In Memory Of RFCJr: September 4, 1927 - September 6, 2011."

Second, Chris has been trained to respect police officers again. The jerkops are "the impostors of the Poice Force in Blue, with false authorities." While you can request custom jerkop amiibo, "the clothes from the neck down are strictly the Uniforms of White, Brown or Red." He also stresses that they have been "brainwashed" by Graduon, regardless of "their past identities and personalities" and "physical gender and skin tone." In other words, while he may still have a beef against mallcops, he has come to acknowledge the legitimacy of the authority of ordinary police officers. He is including these qualifiers to show that he has backed off from the extreme position he took last year, that he had no respect for any cops regardless of the color of their uniform. This is more evidence of the success of his anger management therapy.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. And here I though Silvana was a Dark type.

Magique

Magique French Chef
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Robee's girlfriend is human so it doesn't look good.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Any chance we'll get a Megan Schroeder amiibo?

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    calicojack

calicojack "The Autist who Sold the World"

kiwifarms.net
  7. punchy's probably trans at this point

i mean why the fuck not

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    rocket

rocket 14/f/japan

kiwifarms.net
  8. At least Chris is internally consistent with the beastiality:

[​IMG]

Fan theory, Punchy knocked up Angelica out of wedlock, she hid the baby and gave it to one of her church members to raise, hence why a Chinese girl has a name like Risa Fitzgerald.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. RISA FITZGERALD. MY SIDES. :lol:
    The more things change, the more they stay the same. I can't think of anyone it applies to more than Chris.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    wheat pasta

wheat pasta You're not real! Fuck you!

kiwifarms.net
  10. That Family Chandler Pack... Can we say Chris has an unhealthy obsession with his parents? Does he still miss Bob? Because that set seems to allow us to see more into his views about his parents. It's hard to say if he really loved them or not. I know some Asians practice ancestral worship but I'm very sure this is not what it meant.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Also the price. $150 for that pack.

ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS

That much for three mutilated sloppily repainted amibos. I hope to godbear in heaven nobody has been stupid enough to buy that one. I mean what a huge fucking waste of money. I don't think even Watermellon would be stupid enough to--nah, actually he probably would be.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Count Olaf

Count Olaf The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

12. How do you run with sass? :\

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

Ass Manager 3000 I logged in to call you stupid.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. He has made Borb Amiibos.

Holy fuck Chris, that is stupid.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Seductively secretly sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Holy shit
    I just lost it at chris describing his mother as knowing how to take a punch.

• Agree Agree x 10
    MMX

MMX Mortarch of misgendering
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Maybe he thought he was describing Phil's mom for a second.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Im kind of keen to see zero suit jerkop.

• Like Like x 1
    MMX

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Domestic abuse in the Chandler household?

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    calicojack

calicojack "The Autist who Sold the World"

kiwifarms.net
  18. I lost it at "finances"!

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Gonna optimistic as fuck and assume this is bad phrasing on CWCS part like Layla taking punchys best punches.
    Domestic abuse is just depressing and i hope chris wasnt exposed to it.
    Seems more likely that bob was on the receiving end.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #59 MMX, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    MMX

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I'm more surprised that Chris knows of 'shangaied' (in the jerkop description)

insert rant about how someone behind the scenes is helping Chris, etc etc

• Agree Agree x 2
    Ron_Swanson

Ron_Swanson "Please and Thank you."

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.