[11 May 2019] Phil Plans to Move Out in June - Because what is a home without an abuser?

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[Text]
I am currently in the process of moving out of my first apartment that I had struggled to call home since October 2016

I decided not to betray my principles on the right of self defense for trans women against the capitalist demands of a liberal transphobe-enabling landlord who already has it out to sell the property and gentrify all the residents out.

Also, this girl would like to stay the hell out of county jail. I do not want to continue to stay living alone in an apartment complex where if I get violently trans-bashed again, the attackers will get killed in the process.

My last day there is June 7th.
I intend as always to stay in Portland, Oregon. Hopes that I find a decent place in a relatively easy location to respond to Antifa work calls.

And above all, I intend to continue with my duties as Antifa Super Soldier. Portland needs me, random people see me everyday and thank me.

No truce with Fascists.
No truce with Gentrifiers.
No truce with Transphobes.
No truce with Kiwi Farms.

(A)(///)
[End Text]

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
And above all, I intend to continue with my duties as Antifa Super Soldier. Portland needs me, random people see me everyday and thank me.
While I don't think any of us believe for a single second that anyone talks to Phil in public...much less thank him...

But isn't the point of being in Antifa to be unnamed, unrecognizable, and anonymous? Clearly Phil is failing as a Super Soldier if people are not only recognizing him, but thanking him for his work.

Triggered Fivehead

The Merge
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 756221
His landlord did an inspection
Yes, Toren most likely dumped a lot of garbage outside the apartment building, and obviously the landlord wanted to know what was going on, especially with all the empty bottles and what not. It also wouldn't surprise me if Toren snitched from a payphone while on his way to the new tard victim.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m guessing eviction. We know Phil was having trouble with everyone else due to the noise, his arguments with other tenants and the fact that the entire block now smells like shit. I would guess the writing’s been on the wall for some time, hence Toren leaving. The radio silence has been Phil bouncing and squeaking in autistic terror as the time approaches.

I like the way Phil has to throw as many excuses as possible out when he’s in trouble. So he’s leaving because he’s surrendering to gentrification, but also because he’s hella going to kill hundreds of people when they invade his home, he just won’t be able to stop himself. My sides.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Don't let the door hit your unwiped ass on the way out, Phil.

On a more serious note, I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened a lot sooner than it actually has.

I guess Toren leaving when he did and in the way he did should have been a clear sign that things were going down with the landlord. Phil was so dumb, clueless, and committed to his shallow interpretation of far left ideology that he was the perfect mark for a grifter like Toren in so many ways.

If Toren was willing to abandon the gravy train of a mark who was as submissively clueless and dumb as Phil was, then something serious is probably happening to Phil, or at least will start to happen very soon.

twattycake

kiwifarms.net
His landlord did an inspection and found the small arsenal of mall weapons or are they raising the rent and his tugboat won't be able to cover it?
The landlord was not going to raise rents: All rent hikes in Oregon require either 90 days'. advance notice or whatever criteria is spelled out in the lease, and rent hikes in subsidized housing also require written approval from whoever runs Oregon's Section 8 program.
Even if the landlord were planning to sell the property like Phil claims, the buyer would still be required to follow the Section 8 rules so that wouldn't really change anything.

I’m guessing eviction. We know Phil was having trouble with everyone else due to the noise, his arguments with other tenants and the fact that the entire block now smells like shit. I would guess the writing’s been on the wall for some time, hence Toren leaving. The radio silence has been Phil bouncing and squeaking in autistic terror as the time approaches.
It's definitely an eviction. June 7th is a really weird move out date when leases normally end on the 30th/31st and don't prorate your last month if you move out early. Then you realize it's just under 30 days from now, and everything fits together.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was that, Phil? "Fuck you Kiwi Farms, you can pry my apartment out of my cold, dead hands"?

Oh sweetie. We didn't have to do a thing. You got evicted all by yourself. Well, if you will try "squeaky wheel gets the grease" by causing a fuss with your caseworker and landlord (as well as being utterly unable to get along with tour neighbours).

I'm sure all your antifa buddies will practice their ancom politics and rally round to fund and house you. After all, you're the antifa prime minister and super popular! Your comrades would never leave you to go hungry and homeless, right?

At least he has a reason to e-beg again. It's just a shame so many people got sick of the e-begging to pay basic bills while Phil spent his tardbux on mall ninja gear instead of keeping his home.

I would feel sorry for Phil, because he's obviously too stupid to survive living in his own place - but then I remember what a cunt he was to his elderly neighbor(s) and how he constantly calls for his landlord (class) to be killed. Nah.

Perhaps it's time to learn that if you want anything in life under any political system, you have to be able to get along with others and not be a deliberately offensive twat for attention.

Have fun losing the housing you were lucky to be given, Phil!

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Phil is going to be homeless again and now he is too old to pull the "wayward queer teen" schtick he did the last time.

No more couch surfing this time, Phil. You're now going to be homeless for real this time and it is all your fault.

Maybe if you stayed a harmless Naruto weeb and didn't slander your father and assault your mother, you would not be in the mess you're in right now. But now you done goofed, comrade.

Identity Politics. Not Even Once.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino