[11 May 2019] Phil Plans to Move Out in June - Because what is a home without an abuser?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm skeptical but if @AnOminous thinks something is fishy then I suppose I do too
I have no particularly great reason to doubt it other than Phil saying it, and that if he really was moving, why isn't he begging for money? He begs for money all the fucking time even when nothing is happening. But not now?

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
I'm just surprised that we haven't seen frantic ebegging for a storage unit and money to get his stuff there yet.
If it were anyone else I'd think they were just going to abandon their belongings, but Phil kept unimportant shit in storage for ages before he got this place.
Or otherwise he's bullshitting about leaving and thinks he might can pull off the Waco siege from his lodgings with mall ninja shit.
didn't it take Phil the better part of a year (or more?) to move things painfully slowly from CA to OR via bus and backpack instead of renting a truck or hiring a moving company for a couple hundred dollars? he stretched it out into a multi-month, possibly grossly overbudget endeavor because of hoarding absolute garbage, insisting on doing it as stupidly as possible, and having some weird fixation on demanding others shoulder the burden for his own inability to plan and execute the simple task of moving. something that every college aged kid does at least once.

Phil himself is poor enough to beg for table scraps constantly because of his immense failure at life; so another moving epic where he rents a storage space in OR to hold yet more hoarded garbage is going to cost a couple thousand for virtually zero net gain. it's not like he has heirlooms or expensive modern furniture or equipment to store. IKEA/Walmart grade pressboard and clothing is better off donated to locals and he can get new stuff for cheaper (than it is to store + ship) where ever his new digs are.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
didn't it take Phil the better part of a year (or more?) to move things painfully slowly from CA to OR via bus and backpack instead of renting a truck or hiring a moving company for a couple hundred dollars? he stretched it out into a multi-month, possibly grossly overbudget endeavor because of hoarding absolute garbage, insisting on doing it as stupidly as possible, and having some weird fixation on demanding others shoulder the burden for his own inability to plan and execute the simple task of moving. something that every college aged kid does at least once.
Well, yes, but Phil is a fucking moron who couldn't be bothered to buy a duffle bag. He also could have hit up a few people to drive him to and from but he has a pathological hate/fear situation with cars so, thus, he's stuck with the bus.

Phil himself is poor enough to beg for table scraps constantly because of his immense failure at life; so another moving epic where he rents a storage space in OR to hold yet more hoarded garbage is going to cost a couple thousand for virtually zero net gain. it's not like he has heirlooms or expensive modern furniture or equipment to store. IKEA/Walmart grade pressboard and clothing is better off donated to locals and he can get new stuff for cheaper (than it is to store + ship) where ever his new digs are.
Except I'd wager 75% of everything that Phil owns as clothing is either TransLifeLine or Antifa or otherwise specific pro-whatever branded that wouldn't be available at cheap stores. You gotta remember, Phil absolutely loves things that have messages written on them that he supports.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
I still think he's pretending to leave to protect himself from Kiwis and, more importantly, Jon when he outstays his welcome wherever he is now.
All he had to do was call the cops when Loony Troons got on the sauce and started making threats... oh right, trans couples don't report domestic abuse because it "makes trans people look bad"

Better to just take it until the ogre leaves on his own :story:

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All he had to do was call the cops when Loony Troons got on the sauce and started making threats... oh right, trans couples don't report domestic abuse because it "makes trans people look bad"

Better to just take it until the ogre leaves on his own :story:
I've actually wondered myself how much of the eviction is Landphil's fault and how much is due to Slingblade's drunken rampages.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've actually wondered myself how much of the eviction is Landphil's fault and how much is due to Slingblade's drunken rampages.
Personally I'd bet it was Jon's drunken tard rages and probably stomping around having tantrums and maybe just flat out being there illegally. Jon could see the writing on the wall and left while the grifting was good.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tend to blame both equally. Slingblade due to being there illegally, and Phil because the moment he knows he will not get his shit kicked in he will act like the entitled and dickish tard he is until slapped again in some way.

Either way, he is gonna have a hell of a time mooching given he's fatter and older now.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no particularly great reason to doubt it other than Phil saying it, and that if he really was moving, why isn't he begging for money? He begs for money all the fucking time even when nothing is happening. But not now?
I suspect that he's procrastinated any sort of planning on the move beyond just putting stuff in boxes and literally does not know how much to ask for. If he asks for too little he'll be screwed for obvious reasons; if he asks for too much he risks getting called out as a scammer.

An Ghost

Died trying to suck himself off
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that he's procrastinated any sort of planning on the move beyond just putting stuff in boxes and literally does not know how much to ask for. If he asks for too little he'll be screwed for obvious reasons; if he asks for too much he risks getting called out as a scammer.
Phil’s gofundme started at $650 and in a year his goal was $11700 at least, it’s the newest archive I have before he deleted it. He begged for food while showing off weapons and tattoos. Phil has no shame about “begging too much.”
His roomie just ebegged for $4k right after asking for another puzzling sum for a boob job to attend a wedding that has not been mentioned since. The last time John moved it cost about a tenth of what he asked for. Phil seems to have less social capital than John but it’s quite clear, begging too much doesn’t exist.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino