[11 May 2019] Phil Plans to Move Out in June - Because what is a home without an abuser?

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
The owner's reply suggests Phil hasn't been kicked out. God alone knows what trick is he pulling this time.
You know, I've been sort of suspicious about that myself, mostly because if Phil really was getting kicked out, I'd expect him to be much more autistic about it. Aside from one or two posts, we really haven't gotten any long winded screeches about landlords being capitalist tools of cishet oppression or whatever.

Maybe Phil isn't really getting evicted but he's going to keep the apartment and go back to being "homeless," only sleeping at the apartment once every couple of nights or something like that, and otherwise just couch surfing like he used to or trying to mooch his way into youth centres. As dumb as that sounds, Phil really does care about his image as a crustpunk loser. Maybe he realized he got more donations as a "homeless" mong.

As I said from the beginning, I think he's scared of Jon coming back. I don't blame him.
Nah. I mean, yeah he IS scared of Jon, probably more scared of him dropping dirt on him than physical violence, but there's definitely no love lost between the two of them. I'm sure Jon thought he'd get a sweet deal out of staying with Phil but even he couldn't put up with the disgusting lifestyle and re.tarded cosplaying. And for his part Phil didnt get any more prestige or respect from other trannies by hanging around Toren.

But one thing, Toren is definitely smarter than Phil, and arguably a better scammer than Phil too. If Phil is faking it, just like he faked so much else in his life, then it's quite possible that Toren is in on it, or at least aware of what's going on. Hell maybe that's part of what Phil is afraid of; if Phil really did fake getting neutered, for whatever reason, and Toren knows, he could easily use that as a threat to get whatever he wanted out of the fat lug.

I wonder which naive idiot has agreed to take Phil in? According to the tweet he already has somewhere lined up. Back to the old grift of playing victim and outstaying a couchsurfing welcome, eh Phil?

Just in case there's any confusion as to the super hard super victim supersoldier any random antifa wannabe viewers are helping, here's a video made my the man himself showing just how strong he is (ignore the cosplay, it was from before he found antifa. He totally does this with a facemask and antifa hoodie on now).
Whether its antifa, LGBT, bicycles or Naruto, pretty much everything is just cosplaying for Phil. It's actually pretty sad when you think about it. He tries to adopt personas he thinks make him cool and tough so he can ingratiate himself to young trendy people. It's gotten him surprisingly far thus far but he's getting older and can't really keep up with it. He's looking more and more like a far re.tard and fewer and fewer people buy into his act, even if he keeps changing cities and scenes.

The funny thing is, he isnt really all that into most of the stuff he claims to obsess over, or at the very least it goes completely over his head. He still likes anime, Star Wars, video games, that sort of stuff, even if he's convinced himself its "childish" and associates it with 4channers and the like. He obsesses over BDS&M gear and political bullshit he doesn't fully understand because he thinks it makes him more "adult," without realizing nobody walks around covered in S&M gear in public or the like. At least he was happier as an anime nerd in college.

I hope whatever confused trust fund kid that takes him in at least has the balls to drop him when they realize what a parasite he really is. Given his track record of pissing people off, I fully expect we'll get some new drama aired here over the next few months.

Phil could still become a champion of Nurgle.
Nurgle is infinitely more likable than Phil, and his followers are actually pretty tough too. At best Phil would be an expendable cultist meat shield or something.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
It really makes me mad that Phil got his housing paid for for YEARS, trashed the place with all his bootleg bondage gear and tard scribbles, and then publicly shit-talks the place because of some little tale about a transmisogynistic incident that he probably made up. What an absolute wet fart of a person.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It really makes me mad that Phil got his housing paid for for YEARS, trashed the place with all his bootleg bondage gear and tard scribbles, and then publicly shit-talks the place because of some little tale about a transmisogynistic incident that he probably made up. What an absolute wet fart of a person.
If Phil got bitch slapped every hour on the hour for the rest of his life, he'd die still way behind on the quota of bitch slappings he deserves.

It would be pretty apt if Phil were reincarnated as a rat or a dung beetle. Nothing would be any different.
He probably won't even qualify to come back as a potato again.

He'll come back as a pig virus. Swine flu.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino