[11 May 2019] Phil Plans to Move Out in June - Because what is a home without an abuser?

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Time for houseless saga version 2.0! I’m excited! We should get some quality, entertaining content from Phil out of this! I can’t wait to see how Phil takes care of the necrotic tissue in his Spanish stink ditch when he has to go back to sleeping under a bridge. He might actually kill himself this time.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oregon is very renter friendly so an eviction is possible but improbable. This source says 30-90 days notice have to be given. Also some government subsidized apartments can’t be evicted. Either Phil really fucked up and Toren started begging right when they got the notice, or something else is up. Here’s the relevant passage:
It would actually explain Toren's high removalist costs if he took most of the furniture because they knew Phil was going to be losing the place soon.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
2016 -2019. 3 years.

Phil has taken these 3 years to basically do nothing except find another identity to exploit.

He moved into this apartment roleplaying as an evil latina witch with upside down crosses drawn on his forehead, remember that? No eyebrows except for drawn on check marks with a fat magic marker.

3 years later he's now roleplaying as a super soldier in ANTIFA and has done fuck all to improve his life in any measurable amount. He got a bike. Something he could have leveraged into any number of opportunities. But, in true Phil fashion... he took something useful and turned it into a totem relating to his own personal fetish.

After 3 years of subsidized housing and food income, he's managed to do nothing that said subsidies were intended to do. Phil is the counter argument to any social welfare program initiative and Portland deserves to have him wandering the streets harassing tourists.

I absolutely believe he was evicted. His statement about "not betraying his principals" pretty much admits it, IMO. Something happened with the Landlord and he was asked to do "X" to comply with the rules. He refused and was told to get the fuck out.

I'm curious to see where this new saga goes. Will he find alternate housing somewhere through his tard wrangler? Or will he stuff all his belongings in another storage locker and bounce/squeak from couch to couch until all the bridges he has with whatever LARP faggots he's been hanging around have burned?

How will he fair homeless now that he's no longer playing the mentally disabled cards for free shit? How the fuck do you take care of a permanent wound between your legs homeless? Will it become infected because of lack of hygiene opportunities?

At this point this is more interesting than Game Of Thrones. At least Phil's backstory remains consistent.
I bet he makes a post or two, something along the lines of fighting the fash is so tiresome and he doesn't want to put his antifa comrats in jeopardy so he's running taking the bus hitchhiking riding his bike back to his mother's place where he'll set up his new antifa H.Q.

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he referring to the time he got punched at Occupy? Because I don't remember him ever getting his ass kicked on any other occasion.
Supposedly his elderly neighbour attacked him somehow for being trans. Phil claimed to have used his collapsible baton in defence, I think, then cried online about how terrifying and horrible it was and how great his antifa comrades were for putting him up for a night when he was too scared and upset to go home. Because Phil is big and tough and fights fascists all day long, but when an old man gives him shit he collapses in a blubbering heap and needs rescuing. Super soldier indeed.

The whole incident is 95% fictional. What really happened is more likely to be the old guy giving Phil stink-eye, or telling him to stop making so much noise. Old guy may have even commented on Phil's appearance, but we know damn well it won't be anything to do with being trans as Phil looks, sounds, dresses and acts like a male. Phil then balked, scurried back to his flat having done nothing but give the guy stink-eye back, and created a fantasy via twitter posts where he bravely confronted the Kiwi-paid neighbour with a collapsible baton, to make himself feel better. Then he mi.lked the whole thing for donation money.

Edit: the incident in question is here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nov-25-phil-threatens-his-neighbor.50297/

And Phil talking about fighting a possible eviction over his neighbor here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nov-10-to-the-worst-abuser-since-my-father.49823/

Mr "I will die fighting eviction" sure changed his tune quickly. Scared of authority, Phil?

Last edited:

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
My reasoning this won’t be the case with Phil is he crumbled immediately under any authority figure telling him he broke the rules and it is time to leave.
I assumed that this bullshit from Phil is exactly that:
I am currently in the process of moving out of my first apartment that I had struggled to call home since October 2016

I decided not to betray my principles on the right of self defense for trans women against the capitalist demands of a liberal transphobe-enabling landlord who already has it out to sell the property and gentrify all the residents out.
I think that Phil was told to leave, he said "yes sir, yes sir" like the good, obedient little authoritarian boot-licker he is, and then made this post about how the evil anti-tranny, pro-capitalist landlord is discriminating against him.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My reasoning this won’t be the case with Phil is he crumbled immediately under any authority figure telling him he broke the rules and it is time to leave.
He’d also presumably need to know his rights, and as we’ve seen, he has the reading comprehension of a child. He’d have no hope of reading up on the law. It’s even possible that he got an eviction notice or final warning months ago, and just didn’t understand it.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Toren took too long to exit and backed out the first time, this isn't an eviction. Phil either can't/won't pay the bills on his own (can't afford cheese wheels AND rent) so he's going back to the streets instead of adjusting his lifestyle.

Positron

Ready to explain photosynthesis to Bill Nye
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best-case scenario is that Phil tries to bum in a homeless shelter -- which of course has to be a female shelter because he is such a woman -- and got kicked out even before he steps in with his rotting boots. Phil raises a stink; local tabloids get notified and run the story about "transphobia". Someone took notice and begrudgingly grants him Section 9 housing. This will afford him a few months bouncing and squeaking in peace.

I really hope this is what's going to happen because I can't bear to see him dead. He is just too cute.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Toren took too long to exit and backed out the first time, this isn't an eviction. Phil either can't/won't pay the bills on his own (can't afford cheese wheels AND rent) so he's going back to the streets instead of adjusting his lifestyle.
There were several instances where Toren couldn’t or wouldn’t pay his share and Phil wound up covering him. I think he can afford it. And there’s always e-begging to cover the shortfall.

DumbCWCQuote

I never know what to put in these.
kiwifarms.net
My two cents are this is an eviction, while evictions can take forever if they want you out you're out. So every late rent check, every failed inspection, every complaint filed by the neighbours, every month Toren stayed there rent free were logged to make a case. The final straw was probably whatever happened with the neighbour in November and while we know Phil is full of shit and a coward he's also a bully who likes to throw his weight around when he thinks he can get away with it. So I can see him thinking he could intimidate an elderly neighbour asking him to keep it down by pulling out a piece of mall ninja junk and then fleeing into hiding when the guy threatened to call the cops.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
I would be surprised if he wasn't being evicted. Phil is probably spending so much on blocks of cheese and mall ninja garbage that he can't pay rent.

He probably thinks he can live with someone in antifa; after all, these are all his comerades and he's their prime minister and super soldier. What he doesn't realize is that he's developed a pattern here: everyone who has encountered him irl has resulted in content for the farms. Michael Sandell, Skarlette Krow, Dusty and we even got lots of lulz reading his figging story from Jordan. The only one who hasn't given us anymore content on Phil is Toren and, let's face it, all we need to do is wait for the inevitable tard fight between those two where we get lots of new stories on Phil we get to laugh at. So, yeah, he'll probably think he can live with some other antifa tard, he'll be there a week or two before this person gets sick of his bouncing and squeaking and throws him out on his butt.

Hey, Phil! I know you're reading this! Open a new Twitter account so we can all keep track of the ridiculous adventures of the smelly little spastic bum!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino