[11 May 2019] Phil Plans to Move Out in June - Because what is a home without an abuser?

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
If this is an eviction I think this is the beginning of the end for Phil. He burned through his SS lump sum and at 35 and looking 50 he can't abuse youth shelters for three hots and a cot anymore.
I suppose he go try a local YM(Y)CA?

If he could restrain his ability to be an assholic turd for 15 minutes.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no chance this isn't an eviction. I mean come on, both members of a pair of incurable leeches just "decide" to move out of the same subsidized apartment at nearly the same time? After they've been publicly boasting about what awful tenants they are for years? Just what exactly triggered the eviction may never be known exactly, but only because a surplus of probable causes can be readily identified.

The more interesting question is, "Where is Phil packing up his stuff to move into?" Surely if he still had any friends they'd be telling him how to game the system and fight off having to leave for as long as possible, which--thanks to Oregon's notoriously pro-renter laws--is quite a long time. I'm guessing that Phil is packing up his stuff to put into another storage unit. There's more of it now, but at least it's all in one place.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
at 35 and looking 50 he can't abuse youth shelters for three hots and a cot anymore
That's new to me. I thought he just couch surfed and bounced and squeaked under bridges wearing a helmet in the "houseless" years.

Remember the "Backpack of Fail" he lugged around then?

O

ON 190

kiwifarms.net
he can't pay rent.
The great thing is that, as far as I understand it, his rent it taken out of his tugboat before he even receives it. This is beside the SNAP that he gets for food. He literally has automated systems taking care of his housing and food needs and yet managed to fuck that up. I'm a firm believer in social policies like the ones he gets... but watching Phil makes me waver ever so slightly towards "fuck 'dem tards, let 'em pull themselves up by the bootstraps!"

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The great thing is that, as far as I understand it, his rent it taken out of his tugboat before he even receives it. This is beside the SNAP that he gets for food. He literally has automated systems taking care of his housing and food needs and yet managed to fuck that up. I'm a firm believer in social policies like the ones he gets... but watching Phil makes me waver ever so slightly towards "fuck 'dem tards, let 'em pull themselves up by the bootstraps!"
It's disgusting that a scamming piece of shit like Phil, who should be chained to something and enslaved to work for some white cishet dudebro as punishment for being a piece of shit, is coddled and allowed to befoul residences meant for humans, while someone like Terry Davis died on the streets.

O

ON 190

kiwifarms.net
It's disgusting that a scamming piece of shit like Phil, who should be chained to something and enslaved to work for some white cishet dudebro as punishment for being a piece of shit, is coddled and allowed to befoul residences meant for humans, while someone like Terry Davis died on the streets.
Exactly. The shitty thing is that you can't really "tard screen" except over time. Terry was a lunatic but he managed to accomplish something in his life. Phil can't even ride a goddamned bike, much less program a crazy OS.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Between Scarlette Krow and Michael Sandell along with who knows how many other troons Phil has pissed off, Portland’s transgender community already knows he’s a toxic little piece of shit. He won’t get any help there. He probably thinks he’s going to live with someone with antifa; night already have his next victim picked out. How long do you think it’s going to take before Phil gets kicked out? And when will he finally run back to Philadelphia and beg his mom to let him live with her?

Xarpho

There's fish on my tray.
kiwifarms.net
The mall-ninja garbage wouldn't be a problem unless Phil was already barred from owning them. Likely he's either raising the rent, he saw the rats nest the apartment became, or Jon being there was the last straw in a long line of Phil Phuck ups. Or all of the above.
Given that eviction is a long legal process (especially given that Phil is "on the dole"), the eviction was a long time coming, with the last of the legalities finally clearing, Phil has been on the list for a long time. He seems to be taking it well enough, though, you'd think that he'd be raving over his landlord being a white male Trump supporter (even if none of those are actually true) throwing him out.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Given that eviction is a long legal process (especially given that Phil is "on the dole"), the eviction was a long time coming, with the last of the legalities finally clearing, Phil has been on the list for a long time. He seems to be taking it well enough, though, you'd think that he'd be raving over his landlord being a white male Trump supporter (even if none of those are actually true) throwing him out.
He's already railed against the "landlord class" before and given his scant posts about moving and blaring "metalcore" I'd say he's not taking this too well at all. The gravity of the situation is rapidly sinking in and he's slowly realizing just how properly and deeply fucked his wasted life is.

In the unlikely event he has a fallback, I'd say that'll only buy him a few more months at the most before the inevitable happens and Phil experiences what real homelessness is.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's already railed against the "landlord class" before and given his scant posts about moving and blaring "metalcore" I'd say he's not taking this too well at all. The gravity of the situation is rapidly sinking in and he's slowly realizing just how properly and deeply fucked his wasted life is.

In the unlikely event he has a fallback, I'd say that'll only buy him a few more months at the most before the inevitable happens and Phil experiences what real homelessness is.
In his first post, he said that he hopes he’ll find a decent place, so he doesn’t have anywhere lined up. So he’s doing his fake-badass “I chose to leave it was my idea” act while not having anywhere to go.

I don’t know who he thinks will take him in. Every social media post he makes is a big red flag. He proudly shows off his penis substitute toys, then e-begs because he can’t cover rent. He happily posts pictures of the pigsty he’s turned his apartment into, tells the world how he can’t get along with his neighbours and spergs about his front room pillow fort and his toy soldier power fantasies. Not even the other Antifags would want someone like that literally shitting up the place.

Xarpho

There's fish on my tray.
kiwifarms.net
Between Scarlette Krow and Michael Sandell along with who knows how many other troons Phil has pissed off, Portland’s transgender community already knows he’s a toxic little piece of shit. He won’t get any help there. He probably thinks he’s going to live with someone with antifa; night already have his next victim picked out. How long do you think it’s going to take before Phil gets kicked out? And when will he finally run back to Philadelphia and beg his mom to let him live with her?
I think Phil is kidding himself on Portland. He's burned bridges with everyone (as I understand it, same with Oakland), he has enough self-preservation to not actually participate in antifa protests and get his ass kicked by Patriot Prayer or something, and any future applications to public housing in Portland would be complicated by his eviction. My guess is he'll still talk about Portland for a while even as he hitches a ride on a bus to parts unknown.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
I think Phil is kidding himself on Portland. He's burned bridges with everyone (as I understand it, same with Oakland), he has enough self-preservation to not actually participate in antifa protests and get his ass kicked by Patriot Prayer or something, and any future applications to public housing in Portland would be complicated by his eviction. My guess is he'll still talk about Portland for a while even as he hitches a ride on a bus to parts unknown.
Obviously Phil will repeat this cycle until he croaks, as he has an inability to change in the slightest. I'm no expert in law or public housing, but wouldn't the eviction carry country wide?

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Obviously Phil will repeat this cycle until he croaks, as he has an inability to change in the slightest. I'm no expert in law or public housing, but wouldn't the eviction carry country wide?
It will be part of his rental history. Until he can get one or two other landlords to let him rent from them, any future place he wants to live is going to immediately refuse to rent to him given his rental history. If he thought it was hard getting an apartment before, he’s in for something else when he has a big, fat eviction on record.

Syaoran Li

Branson's Most Wanted
kiwifarms.net
Well, he's completely burned all his bridges in Philadelphia, Portland, and Oakland and I think even he knows Portland and the Bay are a no-go for him.

We know Phil lurks the Farms fairly often (or at least semi-often) so I'm sure he has seen multiple posts from multiple users pointing out how a second homeless saga would be dire for him and much worse than his previous romp of couch surfing, hotel rooms, and pretending to be a runaway queer teenager so he could stay at charity shelters.

He'll only move to major metropolitan areas that are known to be major leftist strongholds so that could give us a clue to where he may be heading next. He moved to Oakland because of its close proximity to San Francisco and Oakland itself is also fairly left-leaning on its own.

My best guess is that he will stay on the West Coast due to financial limitations and other factors.

Portland is definitely a no-go and Oakland is likely still too hot for him as well, so I'm honestly thinking he may attempt to move to Seattle in the near future.

Seattle is also a left-wing metropolis with a similar climate as Portland (both in terms of weather and sociopolitical issues) so if Phil can afford a bus ticket to the city, he'd likely end up there.

If he doesn't head to Seattle, then I'd say he'd try to head back to Philadelphia since it has been long enough that he may have been forgotten by the local LGBT and leftist communities there or at least long enough that he thinks he's been forgotten and can try his same old song and dance in his old stomping grounds.

There's also a possible chance he may be dumb enough to move to NYC or maybe he would try going to another well-known but less talked about lefty stronghold like nearby Eugene or possibly Boulder, Colorado.

I would wager he'd move to Austin or Asheville as both cities are major leftist centers and hipster meccas but considering they are both located in otherwise traditionally conservative Southern states (Texas and North Carolina respectively) and Phil is an idiot who loves his strawmen and stereotypes, I doubt he would even entertain the notion of going anywhere close to south of the Mason-Dixon line.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not automatically. He gets a hard bar from federally subsidized housing if he's convicted of drug offenses, but he gets a soft bar for being evicted for being a jackass. That is, it's something that may disqualify him from any given opening, but it's at the discretion of the individual housing authority. Quoting from another site:

Public housing authorities may deny applicants "whose habits and practices reasonably may be expected to have a detrimental effect on the residents or the project environment." This means that a housing authority has wide discretion over whom it allows into its federal public housing programs. In general, this means a housing authority will consider your rent-paying history and will look at whether you have a record of disturbance of neighbors, destruction of property, or housekeeping habits at prior residences which may adversely affect the health, safety, or welfare of other tenants.

His rent-paying history is probably not good given his chronic financial irresponsibility (and obviously Toren wouldn't have made up for that one bit), he has disturbed neighbors, and his housekeeping habits are notoriously abominable. Given the long waiting lists for subsidized housing to start with, though? He's pretty fucked. Obviously private landlords won't have the long waiting lists, but on the other hand there are fewer bureaucratic games you can play with them and they have a greater ability to discriminate. There are some pretty dumb landlords out there so I'm not saying Phil will never have housing again, but it really doesn't look good for him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino