[11 May 2019] Phil Plans to Move Out in June - Because what is a home without an abuser?

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
It's disgusting that a scamming piece of shit like Phil, who should be chained to something and enslaved to work for some white cishet dudebro as punishment for being a piece of shit, is coddled and allowed to befoul residences meant for humans, while someone like Terry Davis died on the streets.
Technically, Terry died on the tracks.
How old are you, that you remember this? Microsoft has been Redmond since before I could speak.
Microsoft was a literally who until the mid-80's. Before that Seattle was a blue-collar city. Todd Shipyards, Boeing, Kenworth, Weyerhaeuser, the port, etc. They are still there but the city changed around them.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Phil can't go back to California. Too many Latinos, some of whom might take grievous exception to some of the shitty tattoos he's acquired in lily-white Portland. Plus, I think he's burned too many bridges there, but mostly, he's asking for trouble as an obviously white potato covered in dog-Spanglish scratch, and with a motherfucking teardrop tattoo, to boot.
He might try it, though. That would either turn VERY enteretaining or very tragic. If Phil has actually managed to convince himself that he's legitimately hispanic and that everyone else accepts him as a hispanic woman, he might think he would be safer and better accepted by other hispanic people. If he finds a group of SJW, Tumblr kids who are hispanic, he's probably safe; they might accept him as one of them until they find out what a toxic piece of shit he is. If he finds most other hisanic people, they'll laugh at him and think he looks ridiculous, but they won't hurt him. However, if he ever wanders into the barrio, they'll kick his ass on a regular basis. All that mall ninja gear of his? That won't stop a bullet. If anything, it would just piss off a bunch of gangsters, turning a beating into a murder.

• Agree
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He might try it, though. That would either turn VERY enteretaining or very tragic. If Phil has actually managed to convince himself that he's legitimately hispanic and that everyone else accepts him as a hispanic woman, he might think he would be safer and better accepted by other hispanic people.
He won't. That's why he's in the whitest city he could possibly find, Portland. He knows he's a faking white guy. He's terrified of anyone who can't pass the brown paper bag test which is why the only people known to have ever associated with him irl are whiter than mayo.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
He won't. That's why he's in the whitest city he could possibly find, Portland. He knows he's a faking white guy. He's terrified of anyone who can't pass the brown paper bag test which is why the only people known to have ever associated with him irl are whiter than mayo.
It's hilarious because some Italians can't pass the brown paper bag test.
He's burned bridges in California and he's burned them in Oregon. Since Portland isn't that far from the OR-WA border, there's a possibility that he will hitch a ride to Washington state, probably to an area in any city with no brown people so he can play Tard Ninja without soiling himself in fear. That's after getting public housing and if it's true that he got evicted for being a total tard, then he'll probably have to be a bum and avoid anyone with a darker skin than his.

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
I haven't followed Phil's adventures for very long, so I'm eager to see the new homeless saga. Especially since this time it's going to be way harder and that reality is going to hit Phil like a tonne of bricks when he first tries to stay at a shelter or scam one of his Antifa buddies.

For one thing, he looks much rougher than he did last time he was homeless. Back then he looked like a doughy exceptional individual playing dress up, which is still true, but now he looks older, he's covered in tattoos and piercings, he never goes anywhere without wearing his wallmart ninja gear and he generally looks like someone you would cross the street to avoid. In other words, it's going to be ten times harder to couch surf and all of his old survival tactics are going to be useless. I can't wait to see him shit himself when he finally realizes just how much trouble he's in.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unlike Chris, Phil is too much of a pussy even to break the law.

He yells FUCK THE POLICE a lot, though.

Well, by yelling, I mean he whispers it. Into a paper bag. While hiding under his blankets and crying.
I liked that photo he posted of himself fighting the fash, which consisted of him flipping a Proud Boy off when he wasn’t looking.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question: I saw some people mentioning Phil's tard wrangler. Does he really have one? If so, what does that unfortunate soul do? And if Phil leaves the state, how hard will it be for him to get a new one?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question: I saw some people mentioning Phil's tard wrangler. Does he really have one? If so, what does that unfortunate soul do? And if Phil leaves the state, how hard will it be for him to get a new one?
I think it's some sort of mental health caseworker, possibly from a charity ('Rose Haven')? They were the ones who arranged Phil's flat - originally it was supposed to be some sort of supported tard housing but there weren't any places, so they got him a regular flat instead. It was arranged while he was in Oakland, so I don't think it matters if he moves out of Oregon? Either way, that same charity or any other charity will be pretty unwilling to give him yet another place, you'd hope, when he fucked this one up so bad. It's obvious from his track record that he can't get along with neighbours or look after a property to a suitable standard. There are other people down on their luck that could use the golden opportunity of a flat way more than Phil does.

Maybe some charity will offer him a hostel bed or something, but that won't be good enough for Phil and he'll squeal about transphobia as an excuse. That's probably how he got the flat in the first place, as the vast majority of homeless, re.tarded men are just told to fuck off by most charities, who only help the most vulnerable (as they see it). Phil, of course, is the mostest vulnerablest because autism DID depression anxiety muh fibromyalgia and being a troon. It's amazing how quickly all that vulnerable person shit disappears when he wants to flex for the antifa crew online, though.

Tl;dr Phil is a moocher and will use whatever charity or services he can, as long as they're free and give him what he wants.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
I think the most likely case with phil's tard wrangler is that it isn't one person, but its probably a collection of concerned cat ladies who work in the social welfare offices of portalnd and oregon. These people wouldn't know phil and how shitty he is, but because of their compassion and lack of actual family, they'd care for him and "help him" by being his advocate to get shit. This is most likely how he got into section 8 to begin with.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think the most likely case with phil's tard wrangler is that it isn't one person, but its probably a collection of concerned cat ladies who work in the social welfare offices of portalnd and oregon. These people wouldn't know phil and how shitty he is, but because of their compassion and lack of actual family, they'd care for him and "help him" by being his advocate to get shit. This is most likely how he got into section 8 to begin with.
I think Phil is actually one of the people who are why so many social workers get massive burnout, quit their jobs and go become suicidal alcoholics.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino