• "Remember, it is Gangster US Supreme Court written High-Holy Law: I'll give it to you to suck! FINISH HIM!"

Sonichu [12/06/2017] Rosechu has a dick

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Doc Cassidy, Dec 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.

@The American Hedgehog, @Marvin

1. I...

I chose this username in solidarity of Rosechu's fierce, TRUE and HONEST womanhood, a celebration of her face-rapingly powerful femininity and a declaration of my own. In an online world where every woman is accused of being a trap, I chose her as a representation of my proudly cisgendered state.... Chris... as Rosey once said, you're gonna get spanked hard.

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Lioness

Lioness I have a vagina, uterus and ovaries, you freak!

kiwifarms.net
  2. I wrote the Rosechu is a proud transwoman email. I miss how angry he got over it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. At this point Sonichu might as well be castrated.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Apocalypso

Apocalypso I want blood!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Probably is the true and honest woman of the relationship.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ballzymaker94

Ballzymaker94 Deleting System 32 makes your computer faster!

kiwifarms.net
  5. OK, whichever one of you is fucking with him, knock it off.

But congrats on getting Chris to change his headcanon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I love how Chris has been, "Yeah, I'm a WOMAN! Get used to it!", then his imaginary sonic recolor friend turns out to be a tranny and Chris struggles with this news like he found out she has cancer or something... And again, his imaginary sonic recolor. Never change, you hypocritical brainless oaf.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Quinn's back again.

screenshot-www.facebook.com 2017-12-07 00-40-02.png

I wonder if she's involved with this somehow. She's manipulated the comic before.

• Informative Informative x 21
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. She is not a true troll until she convinced Chris to get a steady job for the 10 months required to disqualify him from disability, then have him apply to be disqualified from disability.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. After "the surgery."

But as has been repeatedly outlined, this is actually impossible.

kiwifarms.net
  10. It's like there's some kind of virus spreading in Cwcville, removing the (barely existent) personalities of its inhabitants and turning them into even more blatant self-inserts.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Gay, even by my standards

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Roachdog

Roachdog Roach x Bluespike 2017 make it happen

kiwifarms.net
  12. So he first throws a fit about Rosey being considered a male by people because of the tail tip, then he redraws the panels by ripping off Rosechus story directly, but adds the blunt tail (as I believe Trickies story did have Rosey go from male to female) to show it was a female Raichu...
    ...Just to retcon something he literally just drew, because his imaginary Character "came out" as trans. And he is displeased about this, but accepts it as canon because Rosechu told him so.

Right.

Either someone is influencing him or he has become so delusional he only talks to his cartoon friends and that's why all of this is happening. He seems to be into "finding out data" about his cartoon world as of late (pony ages and days in a year and whatnot) so this seems to fit into that narrative, where stuff has a life of its own.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Observatory

Observatory Proud Ameri-kin

kiwifarms.net
  13. It is Nightstar. One by one she is hunting down Chris creations and twist them into replicae of herself the same way she did with his dj pony self insert.

Man, the story in Sonichu™ is dumb but it has the best metaplots

It seems to me that the troll has convinced him they are Citizens of quickville on vacstion in our dimension

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Fleshy Sanik

Fleshy Sanik sanik is NOT blue

kiwifarms.net
  14. That's not how biology works Chris...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Cafe Mocha

Cafe Mocha Christmas Coffee

kiwifarms.net
  15. Don't lie to us Chris, Rosey never got the operation

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Mormon Jesus

Mormon Jesus Mormon Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  16. Quinn commented on the poll.

screenshot-www.facebook.com 2017-12-07 06-36-25.png

She's back to calling him hon (which she sometimes did even before their relationship).

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. screenshot-twitter.com 2017-12-07 07-11-25.png

• Informative Informative x 19
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Quinn broke off the relationship so she wouldn't have to pretend to be a sweetheart anymore. They're probably now pretending to be a friend of Quinn behind the scenes manipulating the comic like they did before. It's all very similar to the fat fetish stuff that Quinn made him insert. just my 2 cents

I've been thinking this myself but it's so incredibly exceptional even for Chris. Falling for someone pretending to be a real person is one thing but being conned by someone pretending to be a cartoon character? That is a new level of Autism, call it Autism 2.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    #138 zap2theextreme, Dec 7, 2017 at 10:13 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 10:19 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  19. :autism: Answer he believes in trannies being able to give birth to kids, realistic answer Dickachu kidnapped some babies then told Sonichu that they have kids now,he was enough of a moron to be like okay and goes back to playing with lego.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. schitzo.jpg
    Schizo-saga?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mormon Jesus

Mormon Jesus Mormon Jesus

kiwifarms.net